• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved: Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.10 beta] You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I do the main movie only

For Zohan you can can approach it one of two ways:

• Copy DVD Titles
    1. Select Title 1 (angle 1) & Title 1 (angle 2)
    2. Optionally you can select Preserve menus
  • Clone DVD
    1. Right-click in the Video titles window and click Invert all
    2. Select Title 1 (angle 1) & Title 1 (angle 2)
    3. Optionally you can deselect Preserve menus

You're getting close to being banned. Either follow instructions--or don't post. :policeman:

Consider this a warning. I've been through this with you before.

Sorry I didn't realize that I posted the same thing so many times you don't have to worry about me any more if I have any more problems I will just not copy the movie

you_dont_mess_with_the_zohan

thank you for the help I will try and never bother you again

Sorry I didn't realize that I posted the same thing so many times you don't have to worry about me any more if I have any more problems I will just not copy the movie

How about just reading all the information available before you ask redundant questions?

-W

Last edited:
A number of options have been presented. A full-disc DVD DL rip works just fine with AnyDVD & CloneDVD. A movie+menu DVD-5 backup is possible with AnyDVD & CloneDVD. Two options have been given that allow full DVD-5 backups for this movie as well.

All the above methods were mentioned in this thread. When trying to resolve a problem take the time to read existing threads and the posts therein.

A number of options have been presented. A full-disc DVD DL rip works just fine with AnyDVD & CloneDVD. A movie+menu DVD-5 backup is possible with AnyDVD & CloneDVD. Two options have been given that allow full DVD-5 backups for this movie as well.

All the above methods were mentioned in this thread. When trying to resolve a problem take the time to read existing threads and the posts therein.

How about after I post identical instructions twice--maybe the log file should change showing the region code set and also showing that Anydvd 6.4.6.9 is no longer being used?

Last edited:
How about after I post identical instructions twice--maybe the log file should change showing the region code set and also showing that Anydvd 6.4.6.9 is no longer being used.

My reply was aimed at snowball_23 and Clams Canino.

No arguments from me about repeatedly posting the same instructions and not having them followed. You're right. Using the latest beta as it is available and specifically stated to be used is a given.

To clarify: It was aimed at snowball_23 in support of what I said. Please don't rub that stuff on me. :D

-W <off to shower>

I approached it in a more... diplomatic way. I'm not best known for being diplomatic but let's try to let things move along as smoothly as possible without being overly abrasive. Just try to tone it down a tiny bit, please. :) Believe me, we all grow weary of the same thing over and over.

I can be abrasive but I also carry a badge. :policeman: ;)

*ahem* Now, let's get back to our thread...

wicket910

I have the Movie You don't mess with the Zohan, and I have tried to make a back up 3 or 4 times, but I get an error message every time, do I need an up date.

You guys are great, I would appreciate any help you can give.

Sincerely Wicket910:)[/B]

Last edited:
[ Threads merged. ]

I have the Movie You don't mess with the Zohan, and I have tried to make a back up 3 or 4 times, but I get an error message every time, do I need an up date.

You guys are great, I would appreciate any help you can give.

Sincerely Wicket910:)

Please actually look at the forums before posting. This long thread already existed. I suggest reading the posts since there are explanations on a few methods for making a backup be it full-disc or movie only.

Make sure to use AnyDVD 6.4.7.2 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6472.exe

Zohan causing CloneDVD to shut down

The new movie "You Don't Mess With Zohan" causes CloneDVD to stop working and exit back to Windows. I'm a long term user on current version of both CloneDVD and AnyDVD. All other movies work fine, this one consistently breaks CloneDVD. Any ideas? Thanks, Doug.

[ Threads merged ]

The new movie "You Don't Mess With Zohan" causes CloneDVD to stop working and exit back to Windows. I'm a long term user on current version of both CloneDVD and AnyDVD. All other movies work fine, this one consistently breaks CloneDVD. Any ideas? Thanks, Doug.

Read existing threads before posting. Refer to the thread I am merging your post with. All the information has been explained.

Zohan

The solution in this case is copy entire dvd with clonecd and use a dvd+r dl (dual layer 8.5gb). The copy is an exact copy of original disc. If you try to rip your copy with clonedvd the software crashed like an original.

when trying to copy adam sandler you don't mess with the zohan anydvd crashes and shut down -- the mes is clone dvd application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for invconvenience. This is the only disk this happen to -- all others copy with no problem-- can not give a dump.
Help
thanks
ebertram

The solution in this case is copy entire dvd with clonecd and use a dvd+r dl (dual layer 8.5gb). The copy is an exact copy of original disc. If you try to rip your copy with clonedvd the software crashed like an original.

Clonedvd crashes when compressing (selecting "dvd-5" near the quality bar) a full disc backup. The workaround is to do a main movie only backup.

Also, use Anydvd 6.4.7.3 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6473.exe

Zohan

Same issue. Clone DVD crashes at approx 3%.

My drive has been updated to the latest firmware & I am running AnyDVD 6.4.7.1 & CloseDVD 2.9.1.9. I have attached the log created by AnyDVD

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.7.1)
PLEXTOR DVDRPX-712A 1.09 03/31/0610:00
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 8 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN.zip
    301.1 KB · Views: 1
Same issue. Clone DVD crashes at approx 3%.

Did you read the subject of the thread you're posting in?

Do a main movie only backup. Clonedvd will crash if you attempt to produce a full disc backup to a single layer blank dvd.

is it me or is this thread just repeating over and over again with the same questions problems and answer...? lol...:)

is it me or is this thread just repeating over and over again with the same questions problems and answer...? lol...:)

You mean it's like Groundhog Day? Yes, it's repeating itself over and over because people are too lazy to actually read. It's pretty much like the Leatherheads thread was but that has now been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back