• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved: Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.10 beta] You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebertram

Webslinger's edit: Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.10 beta (or a later version if one exists by the time you read this)

When trying to copy Adam sandler you don't mess with the zohan Anydvd crashes and shut down -- The mes is Clone Dvd Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for invconvenience. this is the only disk this happen to -- all others copy with no problem-- can not give a dump.
help
thanks
ebertram

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Use Anydvd 6.4.7.1 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6471.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.9: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2919.exe

4. With a dvd that does work, do the following:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
I backed up just the movie fine......the whole movie (with trailers and directors comments will have a conflict with clonedvd.

You_dont_mess_with_the_zohan

I am experiencing trouble with the movie: Don't mess with the Zohan

I am using Clone dvd after about three percent we get a fault error and clone shuts down....

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.6.9)
PIONEER DVD-RWDVR-111D 1.23 06/05/11PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 8 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

A. Set your drive's region code:

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

1. Use Anydvd 6.4.7.1 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6471.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. If you use DVDShrink, Nero Recode, or programs that generally can't handle structural protections, right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully

You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.

4. Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.9: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2919.exe

5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)

If you're using +R DL blank discs, I recommend using Clonecd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

6. If you still have problems, then . . .

A)
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

C) Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered

D) Provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:

I am using Clone dvd after about three percent we get a fault error and clone shuts down....

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

Media is a DVD.

Media is CSS protected!

UDF filesystem patched!

Thats not it I tried to back up with another writer which has the region set .
The disk is the problem I just wanted to give a heads up to all.

All that you have stated below have done it..

Follow the instructions, and provide the requested information in bold if you want help.

Otherwise, no, you haven't done what I've written.

Last edited:
zohan problem

Having same problem as original poster. Hope I did this right and it helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN.zip
    301.6 KB · Views: 22
Operating System: Windows Vista (32-bit)

It's time to update to Service Pack 1.

HL-DT-ST DVDRRW GSA-H30L S655 06/10/04

Did you get your drive from HP? If so, there appears to be a firmware update available: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...softwareitem=pv-46959-1&jumpid=reg_R1002_USEN

A. Is this the Unrated 2 disc version or Unrated single disc version?

B. State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), and b) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

C. Provide the Clonedvd log file after Clonedvd has finished--or after you receive an error message.

1. click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". click "ok".

2. From the main menu in Clonedvd, select "Clone dvd".

3. Select "dvd +/-R DL" near the quality bar.

4. In the output method screen select "dvd files".

5. Click "go". This will produce a full disc rip to your hard drive.

attachment.php

i)In the white area under the tab labelled "Log", right click and select "save as".
ii)Select where you want to save the log, and then save it.
iii) The log will be a .txt file. Zip it up using Winzip or another program. If the text file is small enough, you should be able to upload it anyway. Otherwise, use Winzip.
iv) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
v) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
vi) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
vii) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file (or .txt file) that you created.
viii) click "upload"
ix) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at[/b]

Last edited:
For more advice you may have to wait till Tuesday when the rest of us can get hold of this movie.

i have this same problem too, and theres no error in clonedvd itself, but rather a windows error that automatically shuts clonedvd down, and then you dont get the chance to get error log

i have this same problem too, and theres no error in clonedvd itself, but rather a windows error that automatically shuts clonedvd down, and then you dont get the chance to get error log

1)Can you please provide the full windows error message?

2) Also, are you using Anydvd 6.4.7.1 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.9?

6.4.7.1 can be found here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=133295&postcount=1

3) Is this the Unrated 2 disc version or the Unrated single disc version?

a) This one? http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Mess-Zohan-Unrated-Two-Disc/dp/B001DPHDAQ

b) or this one? http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Mess-Zohan-Unrated-Single-Disc/dp/B001DPHDB0

4) Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar, and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.

Do you get an error message? If so, please provide the full error message, even if it's Windows giving you an error message.

Last edited:
i am using clonedvd 2.9.1.9, and anydvd 6.4.7.0, i think it is the unrated single disk version, R1, i cget no error when i rip it to the hard drive, but if i try to use clonedvd on it from there or the disk, i get the same error...

Attachments

• SNAG-0289.jpg
    SNAG-0289.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 23
  • SNAG-0291.jpg
    SNAG-0291.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 19
i am using clonedvd 2.9.1.9, and anydvd 6.4.7.0, i think it is the unrated single disk version, R1, i cget no error when i rip it to the hard drive, but if i try to use clonedvd on it from there or the disk, i get the same error...

What happens if you try to create log files? Does it crash AnyDVD? If not create and post the logs.

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile".
  5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  7. Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  8. You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  9. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  10. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  11. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  12. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  13. Click "upload".
  14. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back