• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved: Use Clonedvd 2.9.1.10 beta] You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Status
Not open for further replies.
People having problems with "You don't mess with the Zohan" are invited to try this version:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6471.exe

Thank you!

EDIT:
Feedback is welcome, as I don't have the disc to test. In case it doesn't work - logs created with AnyDVD 6.4.7.1 are welcome, too. :)

Last edited:
You don't Mess with the Zohan crashes CloneDVD

I'm affraid that still not work tomorrow staff will recieve a copy and be able study closer so we may have a sollution for this problem we all expierencing,...

I'm affraid that still not work tomorrow staff will recieve a copy and be able study closer so we may have a sollution for this problem we all expierencing,...

You used AnyDVD 6.4.7.1 beta? What is the exact error message you are getting and where?

Make sure you are using AnyDVD HD 6.4.7.1 beta: http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6471.exe.

Make sure you are using the default settings.

1. Right-click on the fox icon in the systray.
  2. Select Settings.
  3. Click on the Default button on the bottom left corner of the settings window.

Make sure you are using CloneDVD 2.9.1.9 if you use CloneDVD: http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2919.exe.

What happens if you use Rip Video DVD to Harddisk...?

Post log files created using AnyDVD 6.4.7.1 beta:

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile".
  5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  7. Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  8. You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  9. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  10. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  11. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  12. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  13. Click "upload".
  14. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

I had no problem with movie only , using AnyDvd 6469 and clone Dvd 2919

I am about to go get the 2 disc unrated edition at wally's world in about 10 minutes.

I have the one disk unrated version. My problem was with a re-author for Main Movie - full disc was fine. Heh
It's got it's own thread because it's a whole different issue.

-W

The problem is with full disc backups (extras, menu, everything) with the unrated version, apparently.

Yes as I was doing FD backup I got this error in the attachment. Movie only is fine. This is the 2 disc unrated which the 2nd disc is to transfer to the PC/PSP or PS3.

EDIT : Log attached.

Attachments

• 10-7-2008 7-37-57 AM.jpg
    10-7-2008 7-37-57 AM.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 12
  • AnyDVD_Info_F_YOU_DONT_MESS_WITH_THE_ZOHAN.zip
    301.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Yes as I was doing FD backup I got this error in the attachment. Movie only is fine. This is the 2 disc unrated which the 2nd disc is to transfer to the PC/PSP or PS3.

Are you using Anydvd 6.4.7.1 and Clonedvd 2.9.1.9?

1) Please provide an Anydvd .zip log file.

2) Please click "view problem details", and provide the info shown.

Last edited:
LOL Just did and yes web I got an error in CloneDVD2 but I need to retry to post the detail info from Clone for you BRB with that as well. Sorry.

Mr Slinger, When Charlie posts his AnyDVD logfile can you check it agaist my logfile just to see if the 1 disk unrated version - is the same as disc 1 of the 2 disk unrated set?

I suspect they are from what he said, but I'd like to know that we're all talking about the same disc.

-W

Mr Slinger, When Charlie posts his AnyDVD logfile can you check it agaist my logfile just to see if the 1 disk unrated version - is the same as disc 1 of the 2 disk unrated set?

It appears to be the same, yes.

It appears that as long as there is no compressing the title it is fine with CloneDVD2 as I am trying that now. Preserve menus is checked as well.

Oh well. Thanks for trying.

I'm guessing the error messages are similar to http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=135956&postcount=18

Here is the MS Main Client error info.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: CloneDVD2.exe
Application Version: 2.9.1.9
Application Timestamp: 48525cf6
Fault Module Name: CloneDVD2.exe
Fault Module Version: 2.9.1.9
Fault Module Timestamp: 48525cf6
Exception Code: c0000094
Exception Offset: 00284f7e
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1