• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Latin American Audio Missing

Nacho Man

Hi RedFox Team,,, in all the downloads i have made from netflix is missing the option of Latin American Audio. Audio from Spain is there but Latin America is missing.

Thanks..

Any v1.3.3.0
LatinAmerican Audio verified from netflix through Webpage.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.3.0.astlog
    5.1 MB · Views: 2
Did you test the spanish version ? Sometimes the label is not the good, and it only shows the "general" language not the specific.

Last edited:
Did you test the spanish version ? Sometimes the label is not the good, and it only shows the "general" language not the specific.
That's just what I think also. Netflix makes different languages available to different countries.

It is not mislabeled in previous versions of AS there was a label for Spain and Latin America and in the latest versions of AS the audio of Latin America is missing.

i check it out "spain" audio and is correct its not mislabelel, Latin American audio is missing.

Thanks for the feedback.

When they started merging the two spanish audios in the language dropdown menu you can only get the one it gets served first from the provider to populate the list. So you'll always get the same language for every download no matter how many times you repeat the download, but sometimes it will be the "spain" audio and sometimes the "latam" audio.

It's been this way months already, it's a simple fix (if you install a previous version it works) but we're still waiting...

I always wondered ... are both kinds of spanish that much different?
I mean, we have different accents in germany too (And I would either turn off or laugh my ass off watching an american movie dubbed in saxonian or bavarian accent) but is it that bad with spanish?

Not so different it's still understandable, some local words or way to speak but above all (I think) different people for the dubbling. It's like French and French Canadian. The voices are not the same.
When you associated a voice to an actor and it's another voice in different movies it's a little annoying.

The accents are totally different between countries, so if you have grown up watching movies in one of them, the other one sounds kind of strange. Of course that only applies to dubs, I (preferring Spain spanish) can watch an Argentinian or Mexican movie just fine.

For me its extremly different they speak very fast , we have many words in common but the meaning is very different , the acent is very different.

They dont like our beloved "X" ,,,,:cry:

Hey but the best soccer teams are from spain,. :bowdown:

All my love to my Spanish friends.(y)

Still waiting for a fix...
It's a pain having to reinstall 1.3.0.0 just to be able to download in Spanish from netflix.

That's just what I think also. Netflix makes different languages available to different countries.
We please do ask you to fix this. Version 1.3.0.0 had it right. Spanish Audio from Spain is much more different to Latin American Spanish.
Please help us out... To my understanding, it only happens in Netflix.
Best Regards, and keep that great job you're doing, coming.

We please do ask you to fix this. Version 1.3.0.0 had it right. Spanish Audio from Spain is much more different to Latin American Spanish.
Please help us out... To my understanding, it only happens in Netflix.
Best Regards, and keep that great job you're doing, coming.
If you could post a log from version 1.3.0.0, and a log from the current version 1.3.4.0, then maybe the developers can see what the issue is, and fix it.

:)

and subtitles dont have the same problem you can chose spanish from europe or spanish latin, only happen with audio stream, anyway... why i can download a spanish audio from europe when play netflix in my tv or web browser, spanish from europe not available? o_O

Maybe the wrong label ?
If in your browser it's latin spanish I think in AS it's not spanish from Europe but the wrong label for latin spanish.
Sometimes I have english or american english and it's the same

Yes, the labels for spanish language are incorrect since many months ago. Initially they were "Español" ("Spanish") and "Español (España)" "Spanish (Spain)"
Now they are "Español de España" and "Español de España (España)", someone translated "spanish" to "spanish from spain". I don't know who translates this software, but they should fix it.

:cry:,,, The audio selection for Spanish is not right, you cannot select audio from Latin America, it seems that Anystream takes the audio at random.

Example, download a series of 8 episodes, episodes 1, 4, 7, have LatinAmerican audio and the others from Spain. 3 movies, all three with audio from Spain All movies and series tested have audio from Latin America, check it from Netflix.

The Latin American audio is there but cannot be selected...

:thankyou:

Back