• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(still happening) Batch download: wrong spanish audio

Jose1

I tried this on Netflix.
Downloaded the first season of Sex Education, which has two spanish audio tracks (Spain and Latin american), and chose the Spain one. The result was, the first episode downloaded with the spanish latin american track (s01e02), the other three with the correct Spain track. (there are more than four episodes, I skipped the first one as I had downloaded it earlier, and deleted the last ones from the queue when I saw the audio was wrong)

Attachments

• Sex Education - s01e02 - Episodio 2.astlog
    683.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Sex Education - s01e03 - Episodio 3.astlog
    821 KB · Views: 0
I tried yesterday with 1.2.8.4, downloaded season 3 of Titans on Netflix, episodes 3,4,5,6,7,8,10 & 11 had latin american spanish audio, the rest Spanish from Spain (that's what I selected). I tried again, now it's episodes 6,11 & 12. The log from this second attempt is attached.

If I download only the episodes 6 & 11, they have the correct spanish from Spain audio. This problem exists since the beta that introduced the queue, is still not resolved and there are more threads with the same problem with english and audio description and other languages too.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.4.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Tried with the latest 1.3.2.2, downloaded Ozark s4. Same as always, I get some episodes with spanish (Spain) audio, some others with Spanish (latin america) audio. It's completely random.
And it's even worse than with previous versions, as there's no option to choose which audio I want, there's only a spanish (Spain) option, and it downloads the latam audio (I tried like 5 times with episode 3).

Maybe the devs should fix all these queue issues users are reporting with amazon and netflix, and take a break from the DRM problems. I'm sure it shouldn't take much of their time.

edit: I rolled back to 1.3.0.0 and there's the two spanish audio options, and they work as they should. But I still have the same problem with the queue.

Hello, I'm just trying the program and I had a similar problem as the one mentioned by the original poster. I have downloaded the "Fear City: New York vs. The Mafia" show, but the three episodes had the wrong audio (European Spanish instead L.A. Spanish). L.A. Spanish audio is the only one
I'm able to choose when using the browser, but the program picks the European somehow. I tried with others shows, and despite I get the "L.A. Spanish" with some of them, the program's list always shows a kind of generic "Spain" flavor to chose, not both, leaving the user "guessing" which version
will be downloaded in each case.

Same here.

I had downgraded, after a few days updated and now I have no way to do it again as the links of the previous versions show 404 not found. Can you fix it please?

Regards.

Hello, I'm just trying the program and I had a similar problem as the one mentioned by the original poster. I have downloaded the "Fear City: New York vs. The Mafia" show, but the three episodes had the wrong audio (European Spanish instead L.A. Spanish). L.A. Spanish audio is the only one
I'm able to choose when using the browser, but the program picks the European somehow. I tried with others shows, and despite I get the "L.A. Spanish" with some of them, the program's list always shows a kind of generic "Spain" flavor to chose, not both, leaving the user "guessing" which version
will be downloaded in each case.
What language do you want? You have to choose it in the settings. choose the correct language in your settings, not from the list. Use that one language and you will be fine.

Last edited:
I tried this on Netflix.
Downloaded the first season of Sex Education, which has two spanish audio tracks (Spain and Latin american), and chose the Spain one. The result was, the first episode downloaded with the spanish latin american track (s01e02), the other three with the correct Spain track. (there are more than four episodes, I skipped the first one as I had downloaded it earlier, and deleted the last ones from the queue when I saw the audio was wrong)
Jose, the program was not made to use 6 different languages from the same user. Pick one language in the settings and stick with it.

@RedFox 1

Hello.

The problem is that the language "Spanish (Spain)" is displayed in the menu instead of simply "Spanish" (as before), which was from Latin America. It worked fine in previous versions. Now sometimes the sound when downloaded is from Latin America but other times it is from Spain/European. Just in case, in the browser the audio is from Latin America.

I attach the log.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.2.astlog
    469.1 KB · Views: 0
@RedFox 1

Hello.

The problem is that the language "Spanish (Spain)" is displayed in the menu instead of simply "Spanish" (as before), which was from Latin America. It worked fine in previous versions. Now sometimes the sound when downloaded is from Latin America but other times it is from Spain/European. Just in case, in the browser the audio is from Latin America.

I attach the log.
Look in the language setting in the settings, Look at the GUI - upper left you see FILE - press it - go to settings- look for language , set it for whatever language you want to use. Keep it at that setting and after a few downloads, it will remember what language you want. We changed it because we had people like the above complaining about 4 different dialects of Spanish, so we put in more Spanish dialects. In retrospect it was a mistake to do that.

Back