• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spanish (Latin America) disappeared from the NETFLIX language selection

Julio Nahum

It only allows me to download in Spanish (Spain) in all the titles that have that language available. On Disney+, HBOMAX, AMAZON PRIME it doesn't happen. Only on NETFLIX.

This might be a labelling error because I noticed it with a title on NF that has only ever had a LAS audio option in my region and it has suddenly changed to Castilian. I played a bit of the title and it's still the same audio, which is definitely an LAS dub.

EDIT: The thought occurred to me a couple of moments later to check titles that I knew had both a Castilian and LAS audio option in my region. NF still had both present, so I downloaded one of the titles with the "Spanish (Spain)" option and it downloaded the LAS audio.

Last edited:
upload_2022-2-5_11-16-41.png

In my case no. All NETFLIX content does not have Latin American Spanish. Only from Spain. I downloaded a chapter of a series knowing that it has a language dubbed into Latin Spanish and in the download label it only shows Spanish (Spain), I downloaded it and it is not Latin American. The weird thing is that it only happens with NETFLIX. All other platforms work fine.

View attachment 63258

In my case no. All NETFLIX content does not have Latin American Spanish. Only from Spain. I downloaded a chapter of a series knowing that it has a language dubbed into Latin Spanish and in the download label it only shows Spanish (Spain), I downloaded it and it is not Latin American. The weird thing is that it only happens with NETFLIX. All other platforms work fine.
Yes, I'm aware of the issue you described and acknowledged the same observation, so a screenshot and reiteration of the problem is not particularly useful.

Maybe it's possible that AS is switching the audio at random. Have you tried downloading the same title twice and seeing whether the audio track changes between downloads?

Any NF titles I've tried have pulled the LAS dub at all times. Coincidence? Maybe. I figured that it was simply due to the language code es-419 (LAS) preceding es-es (Castilian) alphabetically and that it would always occur. Maybe it's somehow governed by the region that NF ascribes to us. Who knows?

Back