• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] Latin American Audio Missing

If you made some change server side better revert it, now even 1.3.3.0 is broken and it's impossible to select the correct spanish audio. 1.3.4.0 works as bad as always.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad! It's 1.3.0.0 the version that works, and still keeps working.

Last edited:
If you made some change server side better revert it, now even 1.3.3.0 is broken and it's impossible to select the correct spanish audio. 1.3.4.0 works as bad as always.

EDIT: Sorry, my bad! It's 1.3.0.0 the version that works and still keeps working.
Started working on it today, maybe soon, maybe not, it all depends on what is involved, the whole program has been rewritten since that old version you are using, so let's see what magic our developers can come up with.

Yes! I can now choose which of the two spanish audio tracks to download, and even the queue seem to work as intended, always getting the same track as selected.

Thank you!

Yes! I can now choose which of the two spanish audio tracks to download, and even the queue seem to work as intended, always getting the same track as selected.

Thank you!
Can I mark this as " Resolved"

Yes, though I tested with Spanish from Spain, not Latin.

Back