• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with playlist of "The Last Stand "

That is a MakeMKV issue that you need to address to the software developer.

Ok, I just watched the movie and it wasn't right, ripped with makemkv using the playlist said by anydvd.

At first, after the sherif order breakfast in the first 5 minutes, I got a scene from later in the movie (when they make the barricade and all the bad guys arrived in the county).

After, I get about 4 other scene like that. Like We are in the corvette driving on the highway (just after the sunrise) and then, we are at the diner, then we are in a crash with the corvette (which is in the last 15 of the movie), then we go back in the county, then the corvette is on the highway without a scratch.

At first, I though the movie was made like that, but I figured out it was a playlist error. I'll have to take the disc back from my mother to backup it back and try to find the right playlist.

Ok, I just watched the movie and it wasn't right, ripped with makemkv using the playlist said by anydvd.

At first, after the sherif order breakfast in the first 5 minutes, I got a scene from later in the movie (when they make the barricade and all the bad guys arrived in the county).

After, I get about 4 other scene like that. Like We are in the corvette driving on the highway (just after the sunrise) and then, we are at the diner, then we are in a crash with the corvette (which is in the last 15 of the movie), then we go back in the county, then the corvette is on the highway without a scratch.

At first, I though the movie was made like that, but I figured out it was a playlist error. I'll have to take the disc back from my mother to backup it back and try to find the right playlist.

I have the exact same issue. Tried 7.2.0.0 and now the beta 7.2.0.2 - backup using AnyDVD to ISO.

You may have a version that AnyDVD HD does not handle correctly.

Post a logfile from 7.2.0.2 and state the country you purchased/rented from so the developers can take a look and fix it.

I have 7.2.0.2. Unfortunatle, I don't have the disk in my possession. I'll try to upload it once I'll get it

You may have a version that AnyDVD HD does not handle correctly.

Post a logfile from 7.2.0.2 and state the country you purchased/rented from so the developers can take a look and fix it.

Brought in the UK. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.2_Info_D_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    1 MB · Views: 4
Disable AnyDVD. Zip the contents of D:/BDMV/JAR/*.JAR to upload.slysoft.com. post the filename and reference here.

Log file looks good to me.

The status from the log is showing 704, 739 as good playlists.

704 - 1:47:57
739 - 1:47:13

704/739 seem to be made up of different sets of M2TS files.

I'm not so sure that 704/739 both would be correct? Unless its a different cut of the movie?

Disable AnyDVD. Zip the contents of D:/BDMV/JAR/*.JAR to upload.slysoft.com. post the filename and reference here.

Uploaded as 51b977d85030f.

Played with which player? Which playlist?

Used AnyDVD to create an ISO. Played that in TMT6. Also noticed that the chapter/scene selection disc menus didn't work, just hang after selecting a scene.

Log file looks good to me.

I've made a 3rd ISO (2nd time with 7.2.0.2) and this time it seems ok in TMT6, which is weird. But I've only checked that first scene that was in the wrong place at around 4 minutes, I've not watched the whole movie.

I'm not so sure that 704/739 both would be correct? Unless its a different cut of the movie?

Just tried XBMC (with the same ISO that now seems ok with TMT6), which gives 80 playlist options to select when starting. Tried 704 and the wrong scene is indeed at 4.30. 739 seems Ok though.

I've made a 3rd ISO (2nd time with 7.2.0.2) and this time it seems ok in TMT6, which is weird. But I've only checked that first scene that was in the wrong place at around 4 minutes, I've not watched the whole movie.

Yes, you may have mixed up an old ISO with a new one the first time - I'm pretty sure, that 7.2.0.2 worked from the start (AnyDVD doesn't role dice, the results should always be the same with the same version - unless we add information to the OPD).

Tried 704 and the wrong scene is indeed at 4.30. 739 seems Ok though.

No, that's right - but I was sure, that one of them was correct. AnyDVD filters out the really, really wrong ones, that sometimes may leave a few fakes.

Last edited:
No, that's right - but I was sure, that one of them was correct. AnyDVD filters out the really, really wrong ones, that sometimes may leave a few fakes.

Ah OK, looking at past threads 1:47:13 seems to be the correct runtime, so I would guess 739 is the right playlist and 704 is wrong.

not true even the beta does not work

AnyDVD *tells* you the correct playlist.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.2.0.2, BDPHash.bin 13-05-10)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH10LS20 1.00 4 030512109ZA6I13553
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24041024 sectors (46955 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_LAST_STAND
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 34
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Java BD protection good playlists: 842 <---------------wrong!:(
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!

By the way this is ontario canada version

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.2_Info_D_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
980mpls file is the correct file

looks like ill have to use bdedit to file though the playlists like I did with expandables 2. This is a very long process :(

Last edited:
Try play list 45 (00045), that should get you 1:47:36.

How are you playing the movie back ?

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.2.0.2, BDPHash.bin 13-05-10)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH10LS20 1.00 4 030512109ZA6I13553
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24041024 sectors (46955 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_LAST_STAND
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 34
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Java BD protection good playlists: 842 <---------------wrong!:(
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!

By the way this is ontario canada version

Open AnyDVD settings, temporarily disable "Use Online Protection Database", insert the disc again. You should get two playlists in the status windows. Is the other one better?

Ah OK, looking at past threads 1:47:13 seems to be the correct runtime, so I would guess 739 is the right playlist and 704 is wrong.

Assuming 739 was correct from that disc. Then on 'gereral1's' Canadian disc I would take a guess that 797 is the correct playlist.

Its the only playlist that has the correct runtime and that matches the correct stream file order/length.

Of course this disc could be completely different and have a completely different runtime/layout, so I might be wrong but 739 would be my starting point.

Edit - Ignore this post - I've just noticed gereral1 already posted the correct playlist as 980, so my theory was completely wrong :eek:

Last edited:
Here's a screen shot of the play lists available according to Speed Menu, this is a Canadian version like general1.

100_1146_zps34a59654.jpg

Any number of these will work, so why is it that general1 had to use playlist 0980 ? (980 works for me too indecently as well as what you see in the screen shot)
The cover says that the movie is 1:47 long, what is with all these different lengths ?
I can mount the movie with VCD, open in XBMC or TMT 5 and almost any play list will work, why is this ?
Some playlists bring up the FBI logo, DTS Master Logo etc, but most will bring the movie with various lengths.
I am going to assume this is some attempt by the industry to confuse the hell out of people when they back things up.

I can mount the movie with VCD, open in XBMC or TMT 5 and almost any play list will work, why is this ?

I don't have this disc, but in my experience with Screenpass protected discs usually only one or two playlists work correctly, its unusual that almost all would work.

Here is the list of streams that 38 and 980 are made up of

980 has 3 extra stream files - 517, 510 & 506, that make up the extra minute or so. First difference is about 25 minutes in.

Back