• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with playlist of "The Last Stand "

The JAR folder is 26.5 GB!!
It consists of 3 folders... 00005=189kb; 03000=5.32 MB; 06000=26.5 GB; and 3 executable JAR files, 00002, 00006 and 03001. (684 KB, 208 KB, and 776 KB)

@capsbackup thanks for the JAR files. Moved out of public forum

Same issue - black screen during playback

Since I am running the latest version 7.2.0.0 and I am having the same issue reported by many here, I assume it is pointless to post log files, etc.

I just want to know if there is a current workaround, or if Slysoft is actively working on a solution please.
Thank you

Log files

Ok, here you go. Issue is same as all others have reported. Disc plays all previews fine, and main menu. When I press Play, I see the DTS audio thing and then a black screen. This is both when playing the actual disc and mounting the ripped iso image, using PowerDVD

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.0_Info_W_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    195.3 KB · Views: 3
The JAR folder is 26.5 GB!!
It consists of 3 folders... 00005=189kb; 03000=5.32 MB; 06000=26.5 GB; and 3 executable JAR files, 00002, 00006 and 03001. (684 KB, 208 KB, and 776 KB)

Got your JAR files, thanks - but they're useless, you copied them while AnyDVD was running, so they're not original.
Please upload them again.

Ok, for information:
Disk Region A, canada, quebec
# 593096 (written on disk)

Here's the log file (using 7.2.0.1).

The correct playlist for yours appears to be 842, can you confirm?

On another note, does the "automatic" region detection suppose to work? I never got it to work, it always ask me what region is the disc.

Only the region for very few discs can automatically be detected.

Got your JAR files, thanks - but they're useless, you copied them while AnyDVD was running, so they're not original.
Please upload them again.

Sorry. :eek: Senior moment, rookie mistake!

Correct playlist for this disc is 00603

Attachments

• 00002.jar
    683.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 00006.jar
    209.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 03001.jar
    777.9 KB · Views: 0
Ok, fine, thanks, everyone now please try 7.2.0.2 and let me know if the discs are handled correctly.

7.2.0.2 handles the US version of this disk correctly for me. Thanks.

I just tried and I got a problem:

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 7.2.0.2, BDPHash.bin 13-05-10)
ELBY CLONEDRIVE 1.4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24041024 sectors (46955 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_LAST_STAND
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 34
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Java BD protection good playlists: 842
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!

Problem is, with makemkv, there's no playlist 842.

Thanks

edit: in log of makemkv, I see:
Title 00842.mpls is equal to title 00643.mpls and was skipped

So, maybe anydvd should report 643 instead

That is a MakeMKV issue that you need to address to the software developer.

when i try to use ImgBurn it tells me that my 50GB disc does not have enough space
View attachment 22608

You're selecting the wrong tools in Imgburn, this is not an AnyDVD HD problem.

Have AnyDVD HD running _ load you disc _ let it scan.

Select "Create Image Files From Disc"

Ounce that's done (about an hour depending on how fast your system is)

Load your 50 GB disc and in Imgburn select "Wright Image Files To Disc"

I suspect you're choosing "Write Files and Folders To Disc" and that can increase the size beyond 50GB, especially if it's a 3D disc.

When I first used Imgburn and Verbatim 50 GB rewritable discs, I had to re-zero the disc to open up hidden sectors to make use of the disc. (according to LighteningUK over at Imgburn anyway) The movie was something like 48 GB and it was complaining too. It took a bit of trial and error before I got things to work _ I also recommend using a 50 GB rewritable disc at first to prevent coasters until you get things set up and working.

Last edited:
What region is this disc from? according to the log this image is only 23GB in size, but my disc is around 40GB. You may need to post a logfile from the original disc and not from an image

when i try to use ImgBurn it tells me that my 50GB disc does not have enough space
View attachment 22608

If you make a direct copy (1:1 from the original disc or ISO) you shouldn't run into that problem.
I suspect, you're trying to copy the files from the disc first and then recreate a disc from those (rarely a reason to do it that way), you'll have to delete the whole folder

\BDMV\JAR\06000

first - it's contents serve the sole purpose of making you wonder why the disc doesn't fit.

Back