• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with playlist of "The Last Stand "

pitlord

"The Last Stand " region R1
ripped with the lastest anydvdhd.
but when i play it with tmt5 or powerdvd.
it choose the wrong playlist, it is un-watchable
the order of m2ts is in a mess

i think it is a kind of protection

here is the log and bdinfo of the discs

hope it will help

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.9.0_Info_G_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    962.3 KB · Views: 26
  • THE_LAST_STAND.rar
    22.2 KB · Views: 8
"The Last Stand " region R1
ripped with the lastest anydvdhd.
but when i play it with tmt5 or powerdvd.
it choose the wrong playlist, it is un-watchable
the order of m2ts is in a mess

i think it is a kind of protection

here is the log and bdinfo of the discs

hope it will help

Can you please zip the two .JAR files on the disc - once with AnyDVD running and once without (so I get the processed and unprocessed versions) and post them here?

Thanks.

"Reply to Peer"

Thanks for your quick reply Peer.
Attached is what you asked me for,its 3 jars there though,so got them as you said with anydvd enabled and also when disabled.
Wanted to mention also that when movie starts,on minute 3 about,movie stops and a warning appears that the this is illegal something.
If you forward it then continues.

Thanks again for all your help

Thanks for the JAR files pitlord. They have been removed from the public forum. Please check here and your PM inbox frequently

Will you be posting the correct playlist here as I would like to know before making a back up

Thanks

Mike will not likely be the posting the correct one. One of the devs will. Till then you can create a protected image of the disc. You can then load that ISO into vcd an decrypt it if the needed keys will be in the online database.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Currently I am taking a guesss at playlist 615, it's one of a couple that has the closest running time to the Russian Blu-ray

Problem still exists

Just ripped last stand r1 again with anydvd 7.1.9.1 but problem still there,
exactly same as i descriped on previous post.Attached logfile of new rip.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.9.1_Info_G_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    962.4 KB · Views: 20
Other than the fact that this is a thread for the Blu-ray and you have the DVD what is the problem?

Could someone post the exact, to the last second, correct running time?

and what exactly is the problem you are having? Why don't you try it and find out? That's the best, quickest and easiest way to find out.

I don't have a The Last Stand playlist numbered 0842 but I have one that matches the running time of 1:47:13 RobBR posted. The playlist is 00603. Is that the correct playlist?

I still have problem with latest 7.2.0 version for the Last Stand Bluray. After playing the HD DTS intro, it stuck in black screen.

I don't have a The Last Stand playlist numbered 0842 but I have one that matches the running time of 1:47:13 RobBR posted. The playlist is 00603. Is that the correct playlist?

I still have problem with latest 7.2.0 version for the Last Stand Bluray. After playing the HD DTS intro, it stuck in black screen.
And what happens if you exit out of AnyDVD and try to play it back. (right click on the fox icon in the taskbar and choose 'exit'). What playback software and version number, what region is the disc and please post a logfile.

Back