• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with playlist of "The Last Stand "

James,
Apparently, I don't know where to look for the correct playlist in AnyDVD because I checked the Status page which is were I thought the playlist was and there was none listed for The Last Stand. I was using version 7.2.0.0.
I would really appreciate it if you would tell me the how, when and where of finding the playlist in AnyDVD.
Thanks

00603 worked for me as well. I'll add my voice that having AnyDVD reveal the correct playlist would be very useful- and it seems increasingly more useful as more disks are released with this 'cripple-ware'.

I also would like to know where any dvd tells me which is the correct playlist. I have looked in the status window but it is not there

Yup, I agree.

While not *strictly* an AnyDVD HD problem (as it decodes the bluray encryption properly now with this disc) it is a copy-protection issue, and that's why we own AnyDVD. It's hard to make a playable file from your disc when you don't know which playlist to choose.

I no longer have any blu-ray player in the house because I take all my blu-rays and rip them with AnyDVD HD and use my media players to play the Handbraked files. So I can't just pop the disc into a player and see what title it picks (assuming this would work -- I'm not even sure it would). But there has to be *some* kind of coding that tells the player which title to choose for the main movie, and it would be great if AnyDVD HD showed this somehow.

I can confirm as well that the latest version of AnyDvDHD does NOT tell you the correct playlist.

00603 worked for me as well. I'll add my voice that having AnyDVD reveal the correct playlist would be very useful- and it seems increasingly more useful as more disks are released with this 'cripple-ware'.

I also would like to know where any dvd tells me which is the correct playlist. I have looked in the status window but it is not there

Yup, I agree.

While not *strictly* an AnyDVD HD problem (as it decodes the bluray encryption properly now with this disc) it is a copy-protection issue, and that's why we own AnyDVD. It's hard to make a playable file from your disc when you don't know which playlist to choose.

I no longer have any blu-ray player in the house because I take all my blu-rays and rip them with AnyDVD HD and use my media players to play the Handbraked files. So I can't just pop the disc into a player and see what title it picks (assuming this would work -- I'm not even sure it would). But there has to be *some* kind of coding that tells the player which title to choose for the main movie, and it would be great if AnyDVD HD showed this somehow.

Would anyone of you be inclined to show us a log file, so we know what you're talking about? Thanks.

Last Stand Problem

Would anyone of you be inclined to show us a log file, so we know what you're talking about? Thanks.

Using 7.2.0.1-- Log attached. Backup runs through all previews; video and sound, goes to Top Menu and when Play selected---black screen hangup. Chapter (Scene) Select and etc. all black screen .

Log attached.

Have no idea what a JAR file is or where to identify or insert any playlists.

g

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.1_Info_F_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    919.8 KB · Views: 23
Yup, I agree.

The standalone won't tell you the MPLS file chosen (afaik), but it should tell you the correct playing time which might tell you the correct playlist (assuming the player picks the correct playlist).

Using Anydvd 7.2.0.0, playlist 603 with BDRebuilder "Movie Only", imageburned onto blank bluray disc, playback on a stand alone Samsung bluray player worked with these settings, software, hardware, etc... I watched this movie last night, start to finish!
R1 US

Using 7.2.0.1-- Log attached. Backup runs through all previews; video and sound, goes to Top Menu and when Play selected---black screen hangup. Chapter (Scene) Select and etc. all black screen .

Log attached.

Have no idea what a JAR file is or where to identify or insert any playlists.

g

That's a different disc - not the one the OP has, which is fixed (and therefore displays the correct playlist in the status window).

I'll need someone to zip the JAR folder and upload it.

I'm having the same issue with my BD. I don't have any of the playlist you guys are talking about and status window doesn't give me anything helpful. I'm also having a black screen after the menu when trying to play it in TMT5.

When checking the status, I have this:

Code:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.2.0.0, BDPHash.bin 13-05-10)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 41051508177B9B5644
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24041024 sectors (46955 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_LAST_STAND
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 34
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!

I'm unsure where I'm suppose to see the correct playlist.

As for the jar file you are requesting, I'll attach all 3 of them with anydvd (anydvd.rar) and 3 without anydvd (original.rar).

edit: dam, made a mistake, I though you needed only the 3 jar file, not the whole folder.. I'm zipping it back

redit: hmmm... I'm still unsure, you need only the jar files or all of the subfolders too? Because it's very heavy

I agree with nodiaque: the status posted above is what I see, and doesn't list any reference to running time (which would be useful) or the correct playlist (which would be optimum). If it odes display these somewhere could someone point me to it?
Cheers, HD.

There is only 1 place where anydvd tells the correct playlist. If it doesn't display it in the status window then it requires an anydvd update.

I get the same result with the beta.

Also, when anydvd is active, it won't play in tmt5. I tried the disc in my ps3 and I get a play time of 1:47:13, but there's 6 playlist with that time.

I'm having the same issue with my BD. I don't have any of the playlist you guys are talking about and status window doesn't give me anything helpful. I'm also having a black screen after the menu when trying to play it in TMT5.

When checking the status, I have this:

Code:
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.2.0.0, BDPHash.bin 13-05-10)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 41051508177B9B5644
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24041024 sectors (46955 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_LAST_STAND
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 34
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!
I'm unsure where I'm suppose to see the correct playlist.

As for the jar file you are requesting, I'll attach all 3 of them with anydvd (anydvd.rar) and 3 without anydvd (original.rar).

edit: dam, made a mistake, I though you needed only the 3 jar file, not the whole folder.. I'm zipping it back

redit: hmmm... I'm still unsure, you need only the jar files or all of the subfolders too? Because it's very heavy

The JAR files only are normally enough.
BUT: you have yet another different version of that disc - your JARs don't match any of the two log files.
Please also post a log file. Thanks.

Ok, for information:
Disk Region A, canada, quebec
# 593096 (written on disk)

Here's the log file (using 7.2.0.1).

On another note, does the "automatic" region detection suppose to work? I never got it to work, it always ask me what region is the disc.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.1_Info_E_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    1 MB · Views: 7
Not sure if this disc has been reported, but it does not play, only a black screen as it appears to just hang, after selecting play movie and the DTS advert completes.
When AnyDVD HD is not enabled, it plays perfectly!
It is RA.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.2.0.1_Info_J_THE_LAST_STAND.zip
    913.1 KB · Views: 2
Back