• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*OFFICIAL* Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
please forgive, but i know how to copy "protected ISO", but i'm not sure what you mean when you say "mount the ISO" ... could someone please explain???:(

It means to use a program like SlySoft Virtual Clone Drive, Alcohol 120, or Daemon Tools to load an ISO file so that your computer sees it as a hardware drive with a disc inserted.

It means to use a program like SlySoft Virtual Clone Drive, Alcohol 120, or Daemon Tools to load an ISO file so that your computer sees it as a hardware drive with a disc inserted.
I'd limit that to VCD. The driver behind the other two, SPTD, has known conflicts with AnyDVD. VCD's built on the same drivers as AnyDVD, and it's free.

Logs file for avatar european bluray Region B

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.3.5_Info_J_RED_BIRD_2D_F3.zip
    247.9 KB · Views: 37
What's incredible about this protection is that it's breaking compatibility with players. I find that more than annoying.

What players cant work with Avatar? It plays for me (Cyberlink, Corel) but no rip.

What players cant work with Avatar? It plays for me (Cyberlink, Corel) but no rip.

It's been reported on the ArcSoft forum that TMT3 170 has problems playing it. Pixelation, freezing, etc. That to me suggests the protection isn't getting removed properly. They've said it works fine in WinDVD and PDVD10 as you're saying.

It should. You may want to check for the latest firmware, however.

I've got the blue ray disc on april 15 ;-)

Here are the log files for the german blue ray disc ... enjoy

Hello from Spain!

If tomorrow I rent in videoclub Avatar "Rental Copy"

Will the same protection as the German edition?

Regards

Hello from Spain!

If tomorrow I rent in videoclub Avatar "Rental Copy"

Will it be protected like the German version

Regards

From what I can tell from all the logs we've seen so far, all the regions have a very similar new protection.

I'm going to assume your intention isn't to copy it which is frowned upon. However, if you need to use AnyDVD to watch it, then yes, you may want to hold off renting it if you don't have HDCP equipment and need AnyDVD in order to watch it. If you have HDCP equipment then you can watch it without the need for AnyDVD.

Say I rent it to see ...

But the video store owner, who is my friend
want to have a backup to see the movie at home,
while the original disk you move in, he can see a copy in ISO

Because I understand that if my friend (owner of the video store)
has bought the movie, you may have and to see a copy, right?

Wonder why, if I rent the movie, besides her, I can copy it

I expect an answer

Thanks

Do these log file help you? Are you coming to grips with this bd+ update?
Of course, we *always* do. :D
I believe we'll need the disc for testing, but as soon as we have it, we're ready to go. So expect a delay 1-2 weeks after release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back