• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*OFFICIAL* Avatar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the same problem as gary Tooze.I have an original Avatar movie. The rental store let me watch it on April 16. I am in Los Angeles. Hopefully, Slysoft personnel will be able to figure out this incredible BD protection software.

What's incredible about this protection is that it's breaking compatibility with players. I find that more than annoying. I personally hate BD+. But, I'm sure the SlySoft demi-gods will solve this problem in due time. They've been rather silent so if I had to guess I'd say they're either working on it or waiting to get an actual disc to figure it out. Either way, it's only a matter of time and patience.

GREAT!

Create a logfile and upload it here. You have a North American Release.

We need to see the log files to ... it. :)

Right click on the anydvdhd icon tray logo and select [create logfile]. (Put bd disk in the player first.. )

I have the same problem as gary Tooze.I have an original Avatar movie. The rental store let me watch it on April 16. I am in Los Angeles. Hopefully, Slysoft personnel will be able to figure out this incredible BD protection software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer View Post
Also, I don't handle pressure very well, so add another week for each time I'm being asked "when will it be done".
That was evil
So we can assume Peer got 100s of "when will it be done" PMs from FOX by now.

I've got the blue ray disc on april 15 ;-)

Here are the log files for the german blue ray disc ... enjoy

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.6.3.4_Info_I_RED_BIRD_2D_F3.zip
    245.3 KB · Views: 46

any problems to play the disc with anydvd disabled or play
on a standalone player?
wouldnt be the first time i buy a bd and have to wait weeks to
watch it.

I'd like an explanation. I copied this post to the BD+ thread, you deleted it, reposted it as the Switzerland release. So....which is it?

I'd like an explanation. I copied this post to the BD+ thread, you deleted it, reposted it as the Switzerland release. So....which is it?

He's a friend of mine and I know that this is the Swiss rls. He'd just meant the language by the word "german" :p
It is definitely from Switzerland. I haven't got any bd reader so I told him to do post some logs in this forum :)

He's a friend of mine and I know that this is the Swiss rls. He'd just meant the language by the word "german" :p
It is definitely from Switzerland. I haven't got any bd reader so I told him to do post some logs in this forum :)

That's fine. Just needed to know why there was a discrepancy.

An encrypted full-bluray of Avatar is now on xxxxxx. It's in ISO format. Perhaps the great people at Slysoft could download it if they're still waiting on the disc. It's Region 2, France. Might have to join the site. If you need an invite, pm your email addy and I will send you one. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you out of your mind? Do not post torrent links. Consider this the only friendly warning you're going to get. I realize you're trying to help but that's a blatant violation of the rules.

Are you out of your mind? Do not post torrent links. Consider this the only friendly warning you're going to get. I realize you're trying to help but that's a blatant violation of the rules.

Well, two things, first, I didn't know it wasn't allowed, I should have read the rules about that kind of thing, but sincerely, I was trying to help, second, I am out of my mind, spent 38 days in a psychiatric hospital in 2000 for drug abuse induced hullications, but all is good now, most days, anyway....:aiee:

While I understand the intentions were good, the posting of links like that is definitely in the "bad" category. Be thankful I caught it. Other mods might not have been so forgiving, even on a first offense with good intentions. Anyway, please don't do it again. :)

I am out of my mind, spent 38 days in a psychiatric hospital in 2000 for drug abuse induced hullications, but all is good now, most days, anyway....:aiee:

Good for you, mental hospitals are no place for humans to live. :)

protected ISO. /avatar

please forgive, but i know how to copy "protected ISO", but i'm not sure what you mean when you say "mount the ISO" ... could someone please explain???:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back