• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not a RedFox Issue Netflix 4K

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwalace

I cannot find any info, if Anystream should be able to download Netflix hevc 4K HDR content. I have tried on serveral (Squid game, Stranger things, etc.) but it offer only AVC 1080p. I used search button but didnt find relevant info. Thank you for answer.

Ok. And are you going to support 4k in Netflix in (near) future? Are you working on it already or it is not important feature for you? :)

Ok. And are you going to support 4k in Netflix in (near) future? Are you working on it already or it is not important feature for you? :)
It is not in the plans right now, but maybe, not promising anything, but maybe in the future.

I see you are new to the forum, are you using the trial or did you buy the program?

Trial. I am trying to choose the best one downloader before buy ;) I have tried StreamFub but had find some streams which StreamFab download only in 720p but Anystream dowloaded in 1080p. So for now Anystream looks better for me. The main missing feature for me is Netflix 4K, because I have Prem account and want to download 4K content.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no 4K Netflix content that AnyStream will or can download, only Hulu and HBOMax have 4K content.

Huh? We just got Hulu upgrade to 1080p recently.. what 4K titles are there?

Unfortunately there's no surround sound on Hulu yet??

Trial. I am trying to choose the best one downloader before buy ;) I have tried StreamFab but had find some streams which StreamFab download only in 720p but Anystream dowloaded in 1080p. So for now Anystream looks better for me. The main missing feature for me is Netflix 4K, because I have Prem account and want to download 4K content.
There is no software for Netflix 4k. You are wasting time searching. I recommend Anystream.

I am new in this bussines, so I just tried several programs. You are right, Anystreams looks better than others ;)

I guess you haven't updated to our latest version, there is plenty of surround sound on Hulu.

Trial. I am trying to choose the best one downloader before buy ;) I have tried StreamFab but had find some streams which StreamFab download only in 720p but Anystream dowloaded in 1080p. So for now Anystream looks better for me. The main missing feature for me is Netflix 4K, because I have Prem account and want to download 4K content.
I am going to drop out of this conversation because I do not want to brag about our great developers and our wonderful program.;)

I am not satisfied with explanation why I should forget on Netflix 4K. If there is HBO Max 4K and Hulu 4K support or others why it is not possible solve also Netflix 4K?
Code:
https://hd-report.com/list-of-4k-ultra-hd-movies-tv-shows-on-netflix/

I am not satisfied with explanation why I should forget on Netflix 4K. If there is HBO Max 4K and Hulu 4K support or others why it is not possible solve also Netflix 4K?
Code:
https://hd-report.com/list-of-4k-ultra-hd-movies-tv-shows-on-netflix/
I told you if there is 4K on Netflix maybe someday we will have it, why are you so persistent? Maybe, no promise, in the future, if it's there. We do not have 4K Netflix now, if that doesn't meet your requirements, I am sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back