• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

I hope you don't kill me to ask this question. (just found this tool)

I have a BD which is 24,6 GB and it has 2 DTS-HD Audio tracks. Is it possible with this utility to leave everything as it is (Menus, Extras etc.) but get rid of 1 Audio track. This should easily get me <23.3GB to use a BD25.

Hope you can answer my question. The "raw" material is ripped to my HDD and relies in the 2 BD folders.

Sure, check the "use tsMuxeR" mode, click on "Hdd Copy" (and start the .BAT). When finnished bring the folder that was just created back into Clown_BD BD Copier and if the bar at the bottom is green, press "ImgBurn".

Sure, check the "use tsMuxeR" mode, click on "Hdd Copy" (and start the .BAT). When finnished bring the folder that was just created back into Clown_BD BD Copier and if the bar at the bottom is green, press "ImgBurn".

Thanks Mike....what shall I say...it worked! :bowdown::rock:

But I have another Question. This time, I wanted to keep the English Audio track. Per Default the Setting for Audi and Subtitles was "English".

If I want to leave for example German sound. Is it then "German" or "Deutsch"?

Another question would be, if the original BD has 5 languages for instance, how can I keep 2. Is it then "English German" ????

Many thanks for this geat Utility. It took me a time to make the necessary changes to the Batch file and link to the right pathes, but then it made its job 100% 8)

hi.

if possible can make an little modification in the "dummy" video?

Because the frame rate of the video is 16 fps and the 23,976 frame rate will be better for the more disc editing.

Just replace the file yourself in the /tsMuxeR/ folder.

Just replace the file yourself in the /tsMuxeR/ folder.

The program is create dummy video files onto the place of the unnecessary videos. This video files have 16 fps.
Tsmuxer cant change the framerate of this "new" files to 23,976.

This is what media info says:

Code:
General
ID                               : 1 (0x1)
Complete name                    : J:\Downloaded\Misc\Auto Hot Key\AHK 20090206\AHK\Movie Copier\V0.40\BLANK_VIDEO\01900.m2ts
Format                           : BDAV
Format/Info                      : Blu-ray Video
File size                        : 6.00 KiB
Duration                         : 375ms
Overall bit rate                 : 85.9 Kbps
Maximum Overall bit rate         : 35.5 Mbps

Video
ID                               : 4113 (0x1011)
Menu ID                          : 1 (0x1)
Format                           : AVC
Format/Info                      : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile                   : Main@L4.1
Format settings, CABAC           : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames        : 1 frame
Codec ID                         : 27
Duration                         : 500ms
Bit rate mode                    : Variable
Maximum bit rate                 : 40.0 Mbps
Width                            : 1 920 pixels
Height                           : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio             : 16:9
Frame rate                       : 23.976 fps
Color space                      : YUV
Chroma subsampling               : 4:2:0
Bit depth                        : 8 bits
Scan type                        : Progressive

Tell Sonic they have a bug, you paid alot for that software so the support should be excellent too.

I've been using this (and thanks once again for a great product) and its been working good for the most part. I'm able to keep the menus, but I notice with a lot of movies the trailers are carried over. So, in order to get to the menu I need to skip through the trailers. Not the worst thing in the world, but was wondering if there was a way around this or if I was doing something completely wrong? On some movies its like this and on others its able to jump right to the menu.

I've been using this (and thanks once again for a great product) and its been working good for the most part. I'm able to keep the menus, but I notice with a lot of movies the trailers are carried over. So, in order to get to the menu I need to skip through the trailers. Not the worst thing in the world, but was wondering if there was a way around this or if I was doing something completely wrong? On some movies its like this and on others its able to jump right to the menu.

If you don't want them, then uncheck them.

If you don't want them, then uncheck them.
Makes sense. I was just so used to the first couple times using it without doing anything that I never had to go and actually check the streams to unselect. I did what you said and it indeed worked. Thanks.

Clown bd copier link button

Hi thanks' Mike-R for all you work on this program and all the other people that have contributed to the development of the program, the unselect worked fine. I have however got a problem with the Image burn link button when selected.

Error: Failed attempt to launch program or document:
Action:<"D:\clown bd
copier\PREDATORS_F1_20110220_184143 F1_20110220_184143.IBB;>
Params: <>
The current thread will exit.

Specifically: Application not found

LINE#
----- > 1132: Run,"%ImageBurnIBBFile%
Reinstalled both programs same problem, can anyone suggest what's" wrong program or computer !!

you need to make sure that IBB files are associated with ImgBurn in Windows Explorer.

Some discs not previewing in mplayer

first of all, thanks for the great software Mike. It is one of the best BD tools out there and i recommend it a lot :)

anyhow, my problem:
i am getting a message at the bottom of bd copier that "MPlayer: Playback Disabled for:"
or "Exiting (end of file)" -- even though it is a main movie file and has played nothing

for these instances i cannot preview these discs at all in mplayer

I only get these messages for some discs, others preview perfectly

If i had to guess it seems it is because they are all my Vc-1 1080i (1080i/30 espec) anime and documentary discs (and, also i had issues with this for a 1080i/50 disc from UK). I don't think i had the issue with any 1080p/24, that i remember.

Is there some setting I should put into the .ini file (or mplayer config file) for these occasions? or is there something else i am missing? I am really not used to mplayer, tbh so i am a bit lost here, how to troubleshoot this.
i apologize if this has been covered before, i honestly read thru a few pages of posts and tried to use search (unsuccesfully, especially since it only brings up whole threads for me)
i found discussion of mplayer on Win7x64 in post #187, and i checked my ini file and it seems i already have the suggested gl2, i think
MplayerArgs=-zoom -framedrop -nosound -vo gl2 -loop 0

everything is actually default in the ini file for build 0.40
i really don't find the need to adjust anything except for these few discs.

thanks for any help

EDIT:

i see in the changelog now:
v0.34 (2010-08-01)
. Added Mplayer Option -loop 0. Hopefully this will cure the none displaying
of very short clips.
. Hardcoded Don't Try To Call MPLAYER For Interlaced VC1 Movies.
I Just Can't Get Mplayer To Respond, Even When It Crashes.

guess when i had read it some time in the past i misinterpreted it.
so i take it that you have intentionally locked mplayer from trying these sources since they are a big problem for the player.

is there a way to opt for a different player like MPC or MPC-HC? or at least for the VC-1 1080i sources.
i don't use cli much, and almost never for software players, so i don't know of its limitations here. just curious if this might be a possibility

Last edited:
if mencoder can't play the file, then there is not much you can do about it really. you could try another GUI (smplayer) or build of mencoder to check for sure.

Back