• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

Yes, it's a limitation of mplayer. You can try a different build of mplayer to see if that helps, also you can try messing with the command line version to see what works on these m2ts for you. You can then add these options to your INI:

Code:
[MPLAYER]
PathToMplayer=D:\TVIX\Clown_BD BD Copier\Mplayer\Mplayer.exe
[COLOR="Red"]MplayerArgs=-zoom -framedrop -nosound -vo gl2 -loop 0[/COLOR]
WaitForMPlayerWindow=10

mike_r thanks for this (amazing) tool--I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention.

I don't push the tool too much, and it could be simply that it works for most people and they don't need to post in the forum.

Yes, it's a limitation of mplayer.
Thanks for confirming. I tried latest 0.6.9, then I fiddled a bit with -vo. Finally found ConsoleWindowShow and set it to Y and it told me "Cannot read [video] properties" and "no stream found" so I suspect I am SOL so long as mplayer doesn't even know what these .m2ts are...

BDMV Structure and properties not being displayed

Hey everyone,

I'm just trying out ClownBD Copier for the first time and am running into an odd issue. When I choose the path to my Blu-ray drive and hit read, I can see the folder structure being searched but no results are displayed in the BDMV properties and structure panes. AnyDVD HD status shows that encryption was removed successfully. I am also able to view the structure using BDinfo and TSmuxer GUI successfully. I can also see the contents when using ClownBD, but I would like to use copier so that I can remove extras and languages, but keep the menus. I was able to rip the movie to an ISO with AnyDVD, mount it on another PC, and am able to read the contents with BD Copier correctly with the BDMV properties and structure being displayed properly. This leads me to believe that it is something else on my PC specifically preventing it from working properly, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. Any ideas???

I am using a Win7 64-bit machine.

Thanks,

Landon

Make sure that it is the path to BDMV and not the \BDMV\ folder itselfm eg

OK : D:\ or D:\MyMovieRip\

Not OK: D:\BDMV\ or D:\MyMovieRip\BDMV\

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the suggestion. I did verify that my path is just E:\ which is my blu-ray drive. When I hit read, you can see on the bottom left hand side the application searching through the BDMV folder and can even see the files as it is scanning them, but when it is complete there is no output in the structure or properties pane. Even more strange, I can select HDD copy and it will even create the batch file and create the .iso. It just looks like there is something preventing it from displaying the structure in the app. I've attached a screenshot if that helps. Thanks again!

Landon

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 15
Hey everyone,

I'm just trying out ClownBD Copier for the first time and am running into an odd issue. When I choose the path to my Blu-ray drive and hit read, I can see the folder structure being searched but no results are displayed in the BDMV properties and structure panes. AnyDVD HD status shows that encryption was removed successfully. I am also able to view the structure using BDinfo and TSmuxer GUI successfully. I can also see the contents when using ClownBD, but I would like to use copier so that I can remove extras and languages, but keep the menus. I was able to rip the movie to an ISO with AnyDVD, mount it on another PC, and am able to read the contents with BD Copier correctly with the BDMV properties and structure being displayed properly. This leads me to believe that it is something else on my PC specifically preventing it from working properly, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. Any ideas???

Thanks,

Landon

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the suggestion. I did verify that my path is just E:\ which is my blu-ray drive. When I hit read, you can see on the bottom left hand side the application searching through the BDMV folder and can even see the files as it is scanning them, but when it is complete there is no output in the structure or properties pane. Even more strange, I can select HDD copy and it will even create the batch file and create the .iso. It just looks like there is something preventing it from displaying the structure in the app. I've attached a screenshot if that helps. Thanks again!

Landon

My Clown BD BD Copier was working perfectly but I just reinstalled my system and am experiencing this exact issue. Is there a dependency that I may have overlooked? Any help appreciated.

I've noticed that while my .ini file shows

Output_Format=BD-R DL

and

[BDRDL]
SizeInBytes=50050629632

it seems that every time I run CBDBDC, and despite that "BD-R DL" is shown as my chosen Output Format, the "size bar" is always red, showing >100%, and the main feature is de-selected. Only after I've fiddled with the drop-down and changed the Output Format away & back does this fall into proper green/pct/etc.

And as for the last two posts, maybe you guys need to fiddle with the "Output Format" drop-down (bottom left) also, before the disc properties are shown? I've noticed that too...

Hey everyone,

My Clown BD BD Copier was working perfectly but I just reinstalled my system and am experiencing this exact issue. Is there a dependency that I may have overlooked? Any help appreciated.

Definitely an issue somewhere. I'm also having the exact same problem.

Clicking Read seems to read the files in the status bar, but no other boxes are populated.

Also Windows 7 64bit SP1

Only programs to not are AnyDVD and Alcohol 120%

Last edited:
Weird, installed Windows 7 64bit SP1 on a fresh Virtual Machine which worked fine.

Definitely something corrupt or a installed thats conflicting. Tried in safe mode with the same problem ????.

I have a couple blu-ray's that have a lot of angle videos in the playlist (about 2GB worth). If I remove the angles, will the main movie play normally?

If you play the angle you don't remove then no problem.

Do you mean...As long as I don't play the angles , I will have no problems?

Last edited:
mike_r,

Do you have any ideas as to what may be causing the blank properties window? I have tried everything I can think of but am having no luck. Any guidance is appreciated.

@Owine Sorry, I've no idea. Are you including \BDMV\ in the path name? This should be omitted.

@MrT yes that's correct. If you play the angle with parts removed then you will get a black screen for the duration of the difference between angle 1 and angle n.

@Owine Sorry, I've no idea. Are you including \BDMV\ in the path name? This should be omitted.

@MrT yes that's correct. If you play the angle with parts removed then you will get a black screen for the duration of the difference between angle 1 and angle n.

I have tried both with and without \BDMV\ but neither works. Checked Java installation but still nothing.

JAVA is not relevant here. Please post a screenshot...

JAVA is not relevant here. Please post a screenshot...
Good to know. I figured since it was relevant to Clown BD it might be relevant to Clown BD BD Copier.

I have attached a screenshot. This is what displays after clicking the Read button. I see the usual examining messages in the bottom left, but that is all.

I did a clean install on this machine and that is when this no longer worked. Up until the clean install it worked flawlessly.

Attachments

• Clown_BD BD Copier v0.40.jpg
    Clown_BD BD Copier v0.40.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 16
It looks like you're using a utility to change the look and feel of the GUI. I guess you should try to disable this and try again.

thanks mike_r. One other question that I've been wondering about.
Is it possible to output to Folders, instead of .iso?

Back