• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

KBELCHER said:
Is there any way you can walk me through using Cown BD Copier, creating .iso image w/ Imgburn, then burning .iso image using 25gb blank BluRay disc?
I believe if someone told me the process, I would be able to do this effectively. Thank you.

Yes. If any step below is not clear, then post which one and I can clarify:

If using Windows XP or earlier version of Windows, install UDF2.5 driver. Windows Vista/7 already have UDF2.5 driver installed.

0. Install Virtual Clone Drive to mount Blu-ray ISOs.

1. Install ImgBurn, it's needed to export edited video files.
[ImgBurn > Tools > Settings > Sounds TAB > UNCHECK them]

2. Clown_BD BD Copier > Browse to folder with Blu-ray files > (Lower left corner) BD-R DL > Read >

3. Click on the MPlayer button > Browse to MPlayer\mplayer.exe. It will automatically preview files when you click on .mpls numbers on the right side of the screen so you can UNCHECK everything you wish to remove

4. (Lower right corner) ImgBurn > Browse to Destination > Build (yellow folder)

Remember to change the ISO Volume Label so that the name of the movie is displayed correctly when the iso file is mounted.

In case of problems with starting ImgBurn, try deleting folders with names of Blu-ray titles you were working on (inside Clown_BD BD Copier folder).

Clown_BD BD Copier.ini file is created after the program is started once.

To export Blu-ray video files instead of exporting an ISO file:

1. CHECK: Use tsMuxeR and then CHECK the main movie files which have just been UNCHECKED when you selected tsMuxeR.

2. Click on HDD Copy (lower right corner) > OK

3. Go to the Clown_BD BD Copier folder and open Clown_BD BD Copier.ini file in Notepad and change the line
set DestinationPath=
to set the custom export folder.

4. Save the file in Notepad and then double click on the *.BAT file to start the video file export process...

New Blu-ray titles may not copy small required PLAYLIST files.
Workaround:

1. Extract Blu-ray files from the original.

2. Process the entire unedited disc through Clown_BD's and extract all files.

3. Use a file comparing program to find the missing files inside

\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST
and
\BDMV\PLAYLIST

4. Now start from the beginning and Edit original Blu-Ray. When you get to ImgBurn, click on the Show Disc Layout Editor Window.

5. Then copy those two sets of files from the original disc (top window) to the same location in the bottom window.

6. It may not be necessary, but also manually copy the 0012FA folder from the root of the original disc (top window) to the same location in the bottom window.

7. Set the Labels TAB.

What is the newest Clown BD Copier Version

What is the newest Clown BD Copier Version? I don't have an "HDD" button.

It is 0.40, first post of this thread is updated with the latest version. You can do this two ways, with ImgBurn (easier) or with tsMuxeR (harder). Two separate things with two separate instructions above.

Only when you follow the tsMuxeR instructions above does HDD Copy become visible in the lower right corner. This stuff is not easy and is very frustrating but as far as I know - it is the only game in town, is there anything else that can do what Clown_BD Copier does when it comes to removing stuff by UNCHECKING it? I haven't checked in a while.

Last edited:
mike_r,

Do you have any ideas as to what may be causing the blank properties window? I have tried everything I can think of but am having no luck. Any guidance is appreciated.

I've been able to recreate this situation. I assume that you're using download material rather than a commercial original disk?

I've been able to recreate this situation. I assume that you're using download material rather than a commercial original disk?

I was having the issue with both. Physical discs with AnyDVD, my own ISO rips mounted and downloaded content.

Gents,

About 2 years ago I experimented with Clown BD, and now I wonder if it remains the best option; or is DVD Fab, or another Program a better solution. (No slight intended. I really appreciate all the work Mike has done here. :clap:)

I'm used to Slysoft packages (CloneDVD, AnyDVD HD, etc.) as they offer simple elegant solutions that work consistently. Unfortunately (as you know) SlySoft really haven't developed a decent BluRay solution.:bang:

Our needs are simple. I want to copy some of our BluRays to BD25 disks so I can take them to our Cabin; and play them on a small Samsung 5.1 home theater setup and Toshiba LCD TV. (And not worry about them getting damaged.) All we really want is an English copy of the main movie with Menus (Chapters), and switchable subtitles in 5.1 (Dolby or DTS).

I have downloaded DVDFab 8.1.6.0, and so far it's less than stellar, and terribly slow.

I used AnyDVD HD to rip an Elton John - The Red Piano BluRay (as an ISO and a Files folder => as usual AnyDVD worked great) to use a source material; rather than have the program read the BluRay for hours.

So right now I'm trying DVDFab to automatically reduce the disk to fit on a BD-R25, and so I put the BluRay into my BluRay Burner as it didn't seem to progress much using the mounted ISO. (I gave up after 6 hours with no progress. But even with the disk in, it's now over 12 hours into the task and only 31% done. :(

My PC is an Intel Quad Core Q6850; running Win 7 64; 4 Gigs of DDR2 Ram; nVidia GTX 260 video card; with numerous hard drives of various sizes. No quite current but should be decent enough for the task.

Is Clown BD BD Rebuilder still the best answer for me?

Thanks for your opinion.

Hi.

It seems to me that ClownBD is a very nice solution to choose some tracks from a BD to backup.

Here, I'm trying to use it without crashes. Every time I open BDMV folder and click "Read" button, the program crashes.

I'm reading a VirtualDisk drive (from VirtualCloneDriver 5.4.5.0) from an ISO image (created with AnyDVD 6.6.4.2). The same happens with ClownBD, but it opens fine with PowerDVD12 and I can browse its folders. I'm using XP SP3 with UDFReader 2.5. Also, I can use BDRebuild without problem.

I thought the problem could be ffdshow, or java, but I updated both to newest version. The crashes goes on.

Any suggestion?

Please provide a screen shot from just before you hit the read button, and of the windows explorer and a log file from AnyDVD. What exactly happens when it crashes? The program doesn't use java or ffdshow.

Please provide a screen shot from just before you hit the read button, and of the windows explorer and a log file from AnyDVD. What exactly happens when it crashes? The program doesn't use java or ffdshow.
Thank you for your very fast response!
:)

Attached, the Microsoft report and some screen shots. I may send more, if needed.

Sorry because the language of my system is not english.

Attachments

• 29cc_appcompat.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
  • copier_1.png
    copier_1.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
  • copier_2.jpg
    copier_2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • copier_3.jpg
    copier_3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • copier_4.jpg
    copier_4.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
Better quality images:

copier1o.png

copier2.png

copier3.png

copier4.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the images, but I want to see the Clown_BD screen just before you press "read".

I have Windows7, and WOLVERINE is no issue. I can only assume it's specific to your Windows XP machine.

attachment.php

Attachments

• XMEN.jpg
    XMEN.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 68
  • AnyDVD_7.0.4.1_Info_G_WOLVERINE_ORIGINS_F3.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
I have Windows7, and WOLVERINE is no issue. I can only assume it's specific to your Windows XP machine.
Yes, Mike, you're right. I tested on a W7 system and it runs fine.
Do you know any workaround to run ClownBD on XP? Older versions? Where to find older versions?

Last edited:
It should work. The only issues could be the UDF driver or maybe C++ load libs. Extract the ISO to the hard drive and try that directly.

It should work. The only issues could be the UDF driver or maybe C++ load libs. Extract the ISO to the hard drive and try that directly.
I used PowerISO 4.8 to extract the files to hard drive, but PowerDVD12 refuse to play the main movie beyond 40 mins, from those hard drive files.
I play the file using GomPlayer and it plays full movie. The stream seems to be OK, but something is wrong with PowerISO. What tool I use to extract? Or I just copy from virtual drive to HD?

Also, I installed UDF reader 2.5. What can I do to check C++? I have these installed:

27435299.png

Now with the files on the hard drive use Clown_BD BD Copier...

Unfortunately, using hard disk folder I got the very same error...

I'll repeat the questions:
What tool I use to extract BD from an ISO image? Or I just copy from virtual drive to hard drive?

I have UDF reader 2.5 installed.

I have those versions from images of post #318 installed.
What can I do to check C++?

In advance, thanks for your patience.

Back