• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

Clearly the program thinks that it has painted the treeview as the buttons select all + imgburn are available. I assume you've tried maximising or moving the window? I'm otherwise stumped, I have Windows 7 (32 + 64 bit versions) myself and have never seen such an issue.

Clearly the program thinks that it has painted the treeview as the buttons select all + imgburn are available. I assume you've tried maximising or moving the window? I'm otherwise stumped, I have Windows 7 (32 + 64 bit versions) myself and have never seen such an issue.

Have tried all those and more to no avail. I appreciate the assistance nonetheless.

Have tried all those and more to no avail. I appreciate the assistance nonetheless.

Just to let you know, I'm having the same issue :) No weird themes here.

Mike, could you tell us the dependencies of the program which we can try reinstalling.

Like .NET version etc

There are no dependacies. All needed runtime DLLs are embedded in the exe.

I too have experienced similar GUI anomalies as owine and other strange stuff with parts of the window appearing & disappearing both on launch and during operation--no rhyme or reason to it or I'd have reported it here. Eventually I get it to behave, and of course it executes spectacularly well, but I wanted to ask about "dependencies" too, wondering if there's something else I have installed that is affecting the appearance of this program.

Could be, but I can't think what. Like I said before I've tested in Win XP, Vista & 7 in both 32 and 64 bit versions.

I am absolutely puzzled. Tried also in safe mode with no Joy. Taken out all of my additional programs out of start up.

Did a fresh install of Windows 7 64bit on a Virtual Machine and your program works without issue.

I've used a program called depends to compare each file the program uses and the versions of the dlls are exactly the same. I'm stumped.

Grasping at straws now, and mind you on my setup the GUI is only "flaky" (it mostly works), but could this have anything to do with e.g. graphics or other hardware? I'm running W7HPx64SP1 on an 8GB Intel Q6600 machine with Nvidia chipset and GT9600 video (v260.99 driver IIRC).

Bug Report, v0.40:

Star Wars New Hope Ep. 4 Blu-ray:

The iso works fine but when processed through Clown_BD BD Copier even if nothing is UNCHECKED, even if everything is left in tact - the movie will not play. It will go through all the screens, the menu will appear but when you click on Play, it would also go through all the warnings fine up to the point where the movie is supposed to start and it does not start.

So Clown_BD BD Copier 0.40 does something to it to make it not work, even if it is just used to reprocess the entire iso made by AnyDVD.

Last edited:
I think there is a folder named 0012fa (from memory) which is probably needed by the JAVA menu. You will have to copy this by hand, or face a movie that won't play.

1. I used the 'Rip Video DVD to Harddisk...' option to extract the iso using AnyDVD.

2. Then processed everything using Clown_BD BD Copier's tsMuxeR option.

3. Then copied 0012FA folder from the original to the newly processed folder so it is alongside BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders.

Still - everything works in the original but not in the processed folder from which nothing was changed for testing purposes.

Simply copying 0012FA folder was a good suggestion but it did not resolve the problem, any other suggestions?

Success. Here's what I did Mike: As stated, for testing purposes, I did a complete process as described above not UNCHECKING anything - so full Blu-ray.

Then I used a file comparing program to find three small *.mpls files missing from BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST

and those same files missing from this location:
BDMV\PLAYLIST

Simply copying them to the processed folder made this work.
Interestingly, removing folder 0012FA, which originally did not copy as you said - did not affect anything.

SO:

1. Probably a good idea to try to figure out why those three small .mpls files were not copied.
2. Do we need the 0012FA folder or not. I tested things to work OK without 0012FA but I guess better safe than sorry and keep that folder anyway?

Last edited:
Tested and retested.

This is cumbersome but the only way to do this with Star Wars 4 and similar Blu-Rays is to:

1. Extract Blu-ray files from the original.

2. Process the entire unedited disc through Clown_BD's and extract all files.

3. Use a file comparing program to find the missing files. In this example they were

\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST
00300.mpls
00800.mpls
00850.mpls

and

BDMV\PLAYLIST
00300.mpls
00800.mpls
00850.mpls

4. Now start from the beginning and Edit original Blu-Ray. When you get to ImgBurn, click on the Show Disc Layout Editor Window.

5. Then copy those two sets of files from the original disc (top window) to the same location in the bottom window.

6. It may not be necessary, but also manually copy the 0012FA folder from the root of the original disc (top window) to the same location in the bottom window.

7. Set the Labels TAB.

Last edited:
The rest of them are also from:
\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST
and
\BDMV\PLAYLIST

• Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back:
00500.mpls
00800.mpls
00850.mpls

• Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
00300.mpls
00800.mpls
00850.mpls

• Ep. I The Phantom Menace
00600.mpls
00800.mpls
00850.mpls

• Ep. II Attack of the Clones
00300.mpls
00800.mpls
00850.mpls

• Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
00300.mpls
00800.mpls
00850.mpls

Last edited:
What would happen if you just copied the entire PLAYLIST folder from the original even if you edited stuff out, would that even matter or show up for edited parts? That way there would be no need to look for missing small files.

Last edited:
Hello.
I have Clown BD Copier up & running, but nothing happens. I have clicked "Read" & all the menus are there and clicked respectively, but there is nothing being compressed or no option to start the process. Is there something specific I am supposed to be doing, using Imgburn?

Where can I upload my image?

Please provide a screenshot & a LOG file from AnyDVD for the Blu-Ray that you are trying to process. Use the
attach.gif
paperclip to upload here.

How do I get the logfile from Anydvd?
I do not see the paperclip in the Quick Reply area below.

Last edited:
Go to the AnyDVD HD Forum, find the sticky called 'Have problems? Please answer these questions when posting, or risk being ignored.' and then follow the instructions in part 4

Back