• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

Can the program's default setting be that MPlayer Preview is enabled and that its default location is

Clown_BD BD Copier\MPlayer\mplayer.exe

Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole US 2D version not opening IB/tsm

mike, thanks for the response to my last post

Now i have a question regarding Legend of the Guardians The Owls of Ga'Hoole US 2D version. I have it ripped the disc to my HDD, (and the full size folders work fine in TMT 5) but for some reason Copier won't open ImgBurn or create a .BAT for this disc (depending on which mode i pick, neither are working).
a few times in the tsmuxer mode it even opened up the folder for me with the usual message that i need to run the batch file myself... but the folder was empty.
in IB mode creates a dir with the misc m2ts, mpls, clpi files as usual, every time i hit the ImgBurn button, but IB never launches (even looking in task manager/ prcs expl).

this is the only disc i have run across that behaves like this, and i have tried on 2 different PCs "just in case"
both PCs are running Win7x64, fwiw (and Copier 0.40)

It doesn't matter what output size or mpls' i select, it just never launches anything else.

has anyone else been able to process this disc for backup, with Copier?
It is really close to a BD25 already, so this would be an otherwise easy back up, I would think.

if i can provide something more please let me know.

Hi, I'm using this program for the first time and am having a problem downloading a working ver of Mplayer. When I click on the "download" button in BD Copier, it brings me to this pg : http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

Then I click on "MPlayer on Windows (win32) - some crt functions are replaced by gnulib's ones", which brings me here : http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html

I downloaded MPlayer 1.0rc4 but it's files all with "c" or "h" extensions. Then I tried SMPlayer and that worked with half of the video hidden. Please advise what/where I download. Thanks

Just download the 'package' version, it has mplayer with it

Thanks, I never did scroll down that far....Duh!

Btw, no audio with this mplayer setup, is that normal?

Edit: Ok, did my first BD and have a question.
In the attached screenie of the menu, how do I get rid of the BD Live box in the upper right corner?
Is it even possible ?

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
That is normal - there is only video preview.

Menu editing is sometimes complicated even with standard DVDs but with Blu-rays, it's an extremely long and difficult process, and sometimes not everything can even be accessed. There simply is no equivalent software with which to edit Blu-ray menus like you can with standard DVDs.

If you figure it out and come across new software in the future - please post.

What would cause a "Mode Not Supported". I ripped the BD with AnyDVD and then used Clown BD BD and ImgBurn but each disc results in a Mode Not Supported. I then ran the rip through DVDFab and could get the movie the play, is there a setting or file I am missing?

Where did you get this message? A standalone BD player? Check the created ISO before burning in a software player.

You don't need to rip the BD first.

Where did you get this message? A standalone BD player? Check the created ISO before burning in a software player.

You don't need to rip the BD first.

I tried the movies on three different Blu Ray Players, a Standalone, PS3 and on the computer. All three return with mode not supported. ImgBurn burned directly to disc, can I change that setting to burn to an image file? It would nice to check the ISO before making more coasters.

Sure, choose ISO as output in ImgBurn and not burn.

Found the button, going to give a try and report back.

I tried the movies on three different Blu Ray Players, a Standalone, PS3 and on the computer. All three return with mode not supported. ImgBurn burned directly to disc, can I change that setting to burn to an image file? It would nice to check the ISO before making more coasters.

If using the EZ-Picker, select the Create Image from files/folders button, or select Build (CTRL+SHIFT+B) from the Mode menu. Either method will let you create an image file you can then use for compatibility issues.

Built the ISO, the menu and preview is there but there is no movie. When you select Play Movie the screen just stays back and the counter doesn't move from 0:00:00

Is it possible to have it so that if I only select one audio track, that audio track becomes the default and only track (same with subtitles)? For example say I have 1. TrueHD English 2. DD French 3. Spanish etc. When I choose to keep only TrueHD English and afterwards I play the title back, options 2 and 3 still exist even though they aren't really there. Thanks

This becomes more of an issue for movies distributed by Time Warner such as the Dark Knight. The primary audio track is Dolby Digital and secondary as TrueHD. When I try to play my ripped version I get no audio unless I change it manually to the secondary TrueHD.

Last edited:
When you use tsMuxeR mode you can see which audio tracks you keep and which ones you loose. The audio you loose is still there but silent as a marker for the menus (which wouldn't work at all without this feature)

When you use tsMuxeR mode you can see which audio tracks you keep and which ones you loose. The audio you loose is still there but silent as a marker for the menus (which wouldn't work at all without this feature)

Understood. However, in my experience, it does not change the default track. For example, if you have a movie where the 1st audio track is not the track you want to keep and you use BD Copier, when you play the movie there will be no sound by default because it plays the silent 1st audio track. You have to then select the track that you had kept. I was able to overcome this process by using BDRB and selecting the second audio track which then remuxed the BD and when I play now it defaults to the second audio track.

Using Arcsoft TMT5. Why does it work fine after editing the backup with BD Rebuilder then? BD-RB must be doing some type of trick that your program isn't doing to change the default audio.

mike_r thanks for this (amazing) tool--I'm surprised it doesn't get more attention.

Often I want to just blank, say, an obnoxious "This program is rated R" or "Commentary is the responsibility of others not the studio" and such, and oft-times these do not show in the Preview window--I only get a blank/black box. I then will use Windows Explorer to click-on the .m2ts, and if I'm lucky I can see what it is in the "thumbnail" shown in the bottom status bar of Explorer.

I've assumed not being able to Preview these is a limitation of mplayer? Do you know of another viewer that I can use to see them, other than Windows Explorer's thumbnails as I said?
:confused:

Back