• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copy Including Menus

You need to look at the start time in the .CLPI and the .MPLS clearly there is a 7:007s difference. This has also been applied to the new version.

Thanks a lot, I really like this program, just used it keep only bonus features with menus and it worked great.
Is there a way to auto-select only specific audio and subtitle tracks instead of tick/unticking them manually? Let's say I want english, italian and french subs for all titles and only english audio, is it possible to configure this automatically? I'm not sure how the 'audio/subs' feature works.

Check the 'Use tsMuxeR' box.
Thanks, I did that. Should I type "English, Italian, French" in the box? Will this keep the audio for all 3 languages too though? I'd only want the subtitles.

should this play back without sly soft on

Hi Mike thanks for this program .
I have tried about all possible roads to get this to work on a blank BD-RE disc to no avail, works in windows 7 with any DVD-HD on but does not work when switched off does this only play back through any DVD- HD and only on computer.

Thank you

Miggy
REMOVED your email address. NEVER include such a thing in a public Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all thanks for the program it's been very useful.

However I've been having problems with it on Windows 7 64bit: the preview window simply wouldn't display any video at all, it just remained blank. I wasn't sure what the problem was and I've been wrestling with it all day -

First of all I wasn't sure if the mplayer build was incompatible with this version of Windows so I tried playing back the various .m2ts files with mplayer under the CLI but no, it plays everything ok. Strange, I thought. I did some digging into the mplayer documentation and found that the -vo flag in the Clown_BD BD Copier.ini file controls the video output and it's set to -vo gl and I read somewhere that supposedly Direct3d should be chosen instead as a preferred output for 7 (possibly Vista too, I can't remember) so I tried changing the output to -vo direct3d and the video preview worked! But on further inspection found that it only worked for AVC/h264 video, for some reason .m2ts files that contain MPEG2 video still wouldn't display. So I decided to try some different -vo outputs and found that by changing it to -vo gl2 this made everything work, at last.

So I just thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone else is having video preview issues with Clown BD BD copier and Win 7.

I've got Windows 7 x64 and the default settings worked for me. Thanks for taking the time to try other possibilities (I'll try GL2 myself too).

Compression suggestions?

This looks like a great app so thanks for all of the time and effort. I just downloaded and started to navigate through the app and the first thing I noticed is that trying to back up Spiderman 3 on a SL BD-R isn't going to happen without compression. If I deselect everything except the movie itself, I'm still at about 43 GB. Any suggestions on how to compress the files before backing them up to disc?
This is my first BD burner so I'm finding out BD backups are a bit more complicated than the hunderds of std def backups I've made. That being said, here's what will likely be deemed a stupid question but.........
After the files are condensed or compressed (or both) enough to fit onto a 25GB BD, the image is burned onto the HDD then ultimately burned to disc. The question is, will they still be 1080p resolution and will they be readable by most good quality Home Theater BD players or are they only able to be read on a PC BD player with the appropriate software?

If I deselect everything except the movie itself, I'm still at about 43 GB. Any suggestions on how to compress the files before backing them up to disc?

Check the 'use tsMuxeR' box, here you can deselect audio tracks for languages you don't need. However going down from 43gb to 23.8gb is probably not possible here. You'll have to buy a BD-R 50gb, or recode the video with another tool that uses x264.exe (say BD rebuilder).

After the files are condensed or compressed (or both) enough to fit onto a 25GB BD, the image is burned onto the HDD then ultimately burned to disc. The question is, will they still be 1080p resolution and will they be readable by most good quality Home Theater BD players or are they only able to be read on a PC BD player with the appropriate software?

There is no transcoding or recoding, there is no loss of quality at all.

Thank you kindly for making this great program.

Is there any way to have the Blu-ray Menu Theme Song play just once and not loop?

Which software would you recommend to do that or even just simply disable Blu-ray Menu Theme Song?

You'll need to use a tool like BDEdit. How to change the menu system with BDEdit you'll find on the doom9 forum.

is there a way of saving the file as a blu ray structure instead of a iso? because i rip to my hard drive not dvd

Yes, install tsMuxeR, adjust the INI and tick the 'Use tsMuxeR' mode. This will change the button bottom right to 'Copy To HDD' (you don't have to actually use tSmuxeR)

1. I have a Windows 7/XP dual boot: In Windows 7, when I mount an ISO using Virtual Clone Drive 5.4.4.0, Clown_BD BD Copier can simply read the mounted ISO.

However, in Windows XP, it cannot read the mounted ISO, I have to rip the Blu-Ray ISO into video files and only then can Clown_BD BD Copier read them (but not from the mounted ISO). [Edit: Solved. UDF2.5 file system needs to be installed if using Windows XP.]

2. Can you make an *option* to set BD-R DL as default, not BD-R SL?

Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme 1366 RT with 120mm Scythe S-Flex F fan
ASUS EAH4850 Radeon HD 4850 1GB DDR3 @ 625 MHz GPU & 1986 MHz Memory
OCZ Agility 60GB SSD
Asus Xonar DX sound card
Antec nine hundred case, two front 120mm fans, one back 120mm Fan, one top 200mm fan
Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750W

Last edited:
However, in Windows XP, it cannot read the mounted ISO, I have to rip the Blu-Ray ISO into video files and only then can Clown_BD BD Copier 0.37 read them (but not from the mounted ISO).

Install a UDF2.50 driver.

2. Can you make an *option* to set BD-R DL as default, not BD-R SL?

Change your ini:
OLD:
Code:
[BDRSL]
SizeInBytes=25025314816
[BDRDL]
SizeInBytes=50050629632

New
Code:
[BDRSL[COLOR="Red"]x[/COLOR]]
SizeInBytes=25025314816
[BDR[COLOR="Red"]S[/COLOR]L]
SizeInBytes=50050629632

Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme 1366 RT with 120mm Scythe S-Flex F fan
ASUS EAH4850 Radeon HD 4850 1GB DDR3 @ 625 MHz GPU & 1986 MHz Memory
OCZ Agility 60GB SSD
Asus Xonar DX sound card
Antec nine hundred case, two front 120mm fans, one back 120mm Fan, one top 200mm fan
Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750W

This should be part of your signature, not your post. Also it violates the forum rules based on font size. Please make it smaller.

Thank you kindly, however, if IMAPI_XP_SRV2003_x86.exe download contains UDF 2.5 here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...9c9-45c0-980a-c556746fcf05&displaylang=en

then it still does not allow Clown_BD BD Copier 0.37 to read ISO's in Windows XP. Is there another place to get UDF 2.5 for Windows XP?

These are not real bugs, just notes:

1. On systems with large displays where Advanced Appearance Settings are set to larger than default, some of the displayed fonts are out of whack as you can see in the attachment below.

2. Not a Clown_BD BD Copier 0.37 bug but: when *anything* is removed from the ISO and exported, PowerDVD reads it just fine but sometimes ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre cannot. http://www.arcsoft.com/products/totalmediatheatre/
Version 5 has just been released and it can't even read some titles modified by Clown_BD BD Copier 0.37 which the previous version ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 3 could read but even version 3 couldn't read Godfather 1 for example. Unedited Blu-ray ISO yes, but not if *anything* is removed from it using Clown_BD BD Copier 0.37.

Attachments

• ClownBDDisplayBug.jpg
    ClownBDDisplayBug.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 6
That + Reboot worked. Thank you very much.

Is ImgBurn the only way to export from Clown_BD BD Copier 0.37?

Back