• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

This thread is for using Clown BD, not for using TSmuxer on it's own

v0.81

Code:
v0.81 (2013-05-31) Eighty First Release
. Update Java version & download link
. Update eac3to version number
. Suggest correct playlist on Sony ScreenPass (AnyDVD's disc.inf needs to exist)
. Windows 8 Compatability

Feedback is welcomed, I still don't have Windows 8 to test it myself. ROFL.

Last edited:
mike_r

Why is this? An executable from version 0.79 or older, to work with the new files 0.81.

Its like you say, the 0.81 executable will not open the Clown_BD program.

Last edited by a moderator:
The vcdhelp.com might be a mirror of a none working (windows 8 only) version of v0.81. It is a full package at 13mb. Mine is just the 325kb exe (this is all that has changed)

I changed my original post to try to make this clearer and removed my quote from your post.

Last edited:
All is working well in XP and W7 for version 0.81 with the complete package and a reset of all the options.

As soon as I can find a source Blu-ray disk with screenpass protection and a movie I want to back-up I will give Clown_BD 0.81 a test run.

I think I will build the back-up using the MPLS or M2TS movie only file and burn to a BD-R and play on a non-Cinavia hardware player.

Great program Mike, Clown_BD, if you ever have the time or desire to add a compression module or even maybe a Cinavia removal module to Clown_BD you would really have a hot/hot software program.

But then, maybe Sony or Verance would be after you.

Anyway great software program, use it all the time for no compression Blu-ray backups and to fix unknown problems.

Hi Mike, I'm trying to work out a way of auto generating a MPLS for each chapter of a selected playlist (so I can access each "track" of a music BD). Would it be possible to add such a feature to MPLS Builder?
Thanks
Nathan

EDIT: I can do this manually using BD Edit but it take a while....

Last edited:
This feature already exists AFAIK

v0.64 (2009-06-29)
. Added Chapter M2TS splitting

Last check box:

Step1_EN.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Mike, I'm not trying to split or process the BD as such, more to add to the existing structure additional playlists that correspond to each chapter.

Problem with 0.81

Hi Mike,
Love this program, but have had my first problem with it in years just now with v0.81. I tried to rip to BD Jack Reacher and Hotel For Dogs and both hang at the TSMuxer step. The DOS window is on the screen showing the time it took to do the mux, and the little title bar window is on the screen showing it is complete, but the window does not go away and Clown does not show Finished.

I only upgraded Clown itself, left my TSMuxer at 1.10.6 and eac3to at 3.2.7
I have the latest Java on my Win7 system.

Any ideas?

TIA,
-shoek

What os are you using? Does v0.79 work ok?

Did you try batch mode?

I only upgraded Clown itself, left my TSMuxer at 1.10.6 and eac3to at 3.2.7
I have the latest Java on my Win7 system.

Do a complete removal of ALL of 0.79 version including ALL of the sub software programs and do a COMPLETE package install of version 0.81.

Use your registry cleaner after removing version 0.79 and reboot and before installing version 0.81 COMPLETE PACKAGE.
Also, verify there are no outdated Java versions remaining on your computer or dead remains.

I would also check prefetch folder to see if any dead or outdated versions of ANY programs still exist, even after you thought you removing them.

Are you running tsmuxer and eac3to as standalone programs somewhere else on your computer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Win7x64
.79 worked flawlessly for years.
Will try batch mode tonite.

Batch mode also hangs up in the last step (tsMuxer).
Went back to .79 and it worked fine. I didn't have to change anything.

I also tried the entire .81 package and it had the same issue.

It appears that ClownBD is having a problem detecting that the DOS/CMD process has ended. In .81 it shows the eac3to progress in the little titlebar window up to 3% then stops, where as .79 does not show any dynamic progress, just a message that it is waiting for a log file. In .81 the tsmuxer step shows all of its progress in the little titlebar window (0-100%), but in .79 it does not show any progress at all, just a message that it is waiting for a log file.

Something must have changed in the way ClownBD is capturing output from the spawned process.

Please provide the logs from 0.79. Also a log from AnyDVD too.

No nothing changed concerning the capture of the shell output. In Windows 8. i have put in a 5 second delay in capturing the last output statement after the tsMuxeR process ended.

Maybe it is a disk related issue? I am runnung Windows 7 x64 and hablve had no issues.

Has anyone else had problems with recent releases only showing 5.0?

I've ripped Philadelphia and A Good Day to Die Hard and both show 5.0 MA rather than 5.1....

I've upgraded ClownBD et al to the latest releases but it seems a bit odd...

Graphical glitches in the finished movies.

On and off I get random graphical glitches in the finished movies. I just watched two I’ve done recently and they both have 4-5 randomly through the film. I think it’s corruption in the large file that is created. Both of my drives are on the Intel controller but it is very random. My last PC did it too and that was different RAM, CPU, Video Cards, Motherboard and Hard Drives.

I’m guessing that when the files are written that they are not checked as that would double the process time? Is there any setting that can be used to curtail the bad RIPs? Anything that can check them after the fact? I swear its worse when I’m using the PC at the time, playing games or programing.

On and off I get random graphical glitches in the finished movies. I just watched two I’ve done recently and they both have 4-5 randomly through the film. I think it’s corruption in the large file that is created.

Can you name the movies and timestamps where this occurs?

I've seen visual glitches in a handful of movies after processing through ClownBD, including Robocop, Running Man, Ronin (at 0:47:10), and Last King of Scotland (at 1:51:10).

Failure

Trying to do an older movie and keep getting audio conversion errors. I never have trouble with clown so is it me or this movie?

eac3to v3.27
command line: "C:\Users\Bob\Desktop\Clown_BD_v0.79\Clown_BD_v0.81\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "F:" 1) 1: "N:\shahshank\Chapters_1.txt" 2: "N:\shahshank\Video_2.*" 4: "N:\shahshank\Audio_4_English.WAV" 9: "N:\shahshank\Subtitles_9_English.sup" 10: "N:\shahshank\Subtitles_10_English.sup" -progressnumbers -LOG="N:\shahshank\LOGS\eac3to_PASS3_LOG.LOG"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M2TS, 1 video track, 6 audio tracks, 10 subtitle tracks, 2:22:33, 24p /1.001
1: Chapters, 40 chapters
2: VC-1, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
3: AC3, English, 5.1 channels, 640kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
4: TrueHD/AC3, English, 5.1 channels, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
(embedded: AC3, 5.1 channels, 640kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB)
5: AC3 Surround, French, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
6: AC3 Surround, Spanish, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
7: AC3 Surround, English, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
8: AC3 Surround, Japanese, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
9: Subtitle (PGS), English
10: Subtitle (PGS), English
11: Subtitle (PGS), French
12: Subtitle (PGS), Spanish
13: Subtitle (PGS), Portuguese
14: Subtitle (PGS), Chinese
15: Subtitle (PGS), Korean
16: Subtitle (PGS), Japanese
17: Subtitle (PGS), Japanese
18: Subtitle (PGS), Japanese
Creating file "N:\shahshank\Chapters_1.txt"...
[a04] Extracting audio track number 4...
[s10] Extracting subtitle track number 10...
[v02] Extracting video track number 2...
[s09] Extracting subtitle track number 9...
[a04] Extracting TrueHD stream...
[a04] Removing TrueHD dialog normalization...
[a04] Decoding with libav/ffmpeg...
[a04] Writing WAV...
[a04] Creating file "N:\shahshank\Audio_4_English.WAV"...
[v02] Creating file "N:\shahshank\Video_2.vc1"...
[s10] Creating file "N:\shahshank\Subtitles_10_English.sup"...
[s09] Creating file "N:\shahshank\Subtitles_9_English.sup"...
[a04] [libav] Lossless check failed - expected 00, calculated d6. <WARNING>
[a04] The original audio track has a constant bit depth of 16 bits.
[a04] Caution: The WAV file is bigger than 4GB. <WARNING>
[a04] Some WAV readers might not be able to handle this file correctly. <WARNING>
[a04] Superfluous zero bytes detected, will be stripped in 2nd pass.
[a04] Starting 2nd pass...
[a04] Reading WAV...
[a04] Stripping zero bytes...
[a04] Writing WAV...
[a04] Creating file "N:\shahshank\Audio_4_English.WAV"...
[a04] Caution: The WAV file is bigger than 4GB. <WARNING>
[a04] Some WAV readers might not be able to handle this file correctly. <WARNING>
Video track 2 contains 205076 frames.
Subtitle track 9 contains 1689 captions.
Subtitle track 10 contains 1757 captions.
eac3to processing took 31 minutes, 28 seconds.
Done.

Back