• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

error message

Hi, I'm trying to rip a movie that has DTS-HD MA. I'm using ClownBD v.081, eac3to (v3.27) and TSMuxer. For audio I'm choosing "Uncoverted" and "AC3" as the output. After the 2nd pass fm eac3to, I get the following error message "The Arcsoft DTS Decoder only allows one operation at a time". I'm using the Arcsoft decoder version 1.1.0.0. Before I was using the latest dts decoder version 1.1.0.9 and did not receive this error message when selecting the same options. I only switched to version 1.1.0.0 after reading that this is the best decoder. Also, if I choose "Uncoverted" as the only option, it seems to work fine. Does anyone know why I'm receiving this error message? Below is a log from eac3to. Thanks

eac3to v3.27
command line: "C:\ClownBD\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "D:" 1) 1: "E:\Greg\ClownBD\Chapters_1.txt" 2: "E:\Greg\ClownBD\Video_2.*" 3: "E:\Greg\ClownBD\Audio_3_English.DTS" 3: "E:\Greg\ClownBD\Audio_3_English.WAV" 3: "E:\Greg\ClownBD\Audio_3_English.AC3" 6: "E:\Greg\ClownBD\Subtitles_6_English.sup" -progressnumbers -LOG="E:\Greg\ClownBD\LOGS\eac3to_PASS3_LOG.LOG"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
M2TS, 1 video track, 3 audio tracks, 3 subtitle tracks, 2:45:23, 24p /1.001
1: Chapters, 28 chapters
2: h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
3: DTS Master Audio, English, 5.1 channels, 24 bits, 48kHz, dialnorm: -4dB
(core: DTS, 5.1 channels, 24 bits, 1509kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -4dB)
4: AC3, French, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
5: AC3, Spanish, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
6: Subtitle (PGS), English
7: Subtitle (PGS), Spanish
8: Subtitle (PGS), French
Creating file "E:\Greg\ClownBD\Chapters_1.txt"...
[a03] The Arcsoft DTS Decoder only allows one operation at a time. <ERROR>

Last edited:
Just wanted to add that I tried to go back to version 1.1.0.9 and got the same error message. What's strange, I noticed if I chose AC3 track by itself, I also got the same error message. This was with Network Media Tank chosen as an option. If I don't use Network Media Tank and choose AC3, everything seems to work okay. I'm really not sure what is going on. I also noticed that when choosing AC3 with Network Media Tank option, I see down in the command line (see above) it has a English.wav file and English AC3 file to be generated. Is it suppose to create two files when I only chose AC3?

I tried researching the error message, and it seems as if its from choosing more than one dts track to decode. In this case, I only chose the one DTS-HD MA track, so I'm really at loss. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
You might get more help on the eac3to forum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You might get more help on the eac3to forum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. I tried the eac3to forums. They seem to think its a Clown BD error. The problem seems to be that there are 3 audio track that it's trying to decode at the same time. I thought by choosing "Unconverted" as an audio ouput, that there was no decoding going on when creating the DTS file. Is that not the case? Is it normal when I choose AC3 as the audio ouput, it creates a English.WAV and an English.AC3 file? It seems there were issues in the past with DTS-HD MA with core DTS tracks, and True HD audio with core AC3 tracks. I'm wondering if this is related as this is a DTS-HD MA with the core DTS track included.

I was using hidden admin shares so I tried again with all the folders shared with full read and write but still it gets stuck waiting to create the Remux log. :( I don't see any errors in any logs.

Thanks. I tried the eac3to forums. They seem to think its a Clown BD error. The problem seems to be that there are 3 audio track that it's trying to decode at the same time.

'they' are wrong. you are decoding 1 audio track and creating 3. look at you own logs.

'they' are wrong. you are decoding 1 audio track and creating 3. look at you own logs.

Hi Mike, I didn't realize you were the creator of this program. Great job on such a wonderful software!! As for my issue, it seems isolated to the AC3 option, as I still get the error when it is chosen as the only audio output format. As mentioned in my prior post, when I select AC3, with network media tank selected, the command line created by ClownBD includes commmands for the creation of an English.WAV and English.AC3 files. Someone mentioned that the English.WAV should not be in the command line. Is that correct? If so, do you know why it it is including that command there? Thx

Last edited:
This is the design in Network Media Tank mode.

Ok. You mentioned earlier the reason for the error is because it's creating multiple audio tracks. So, it would seem that this command is the reason why I'm getting the error message. Would you agree? Is that command necessary for the conversion of DTS-MA HD to AC3 ? Thx

Last edited:
I was using hidden admin shares so I tried again with all the folders shared with full read and write but still it gets stuck waiting to create the Remux log. :( I don't see any errors in any logs.

So, anyone else tried to put the Remux Location on a network share?

When I run ClownBD it never quits - The final thing I see is tsMuxeR:error 8. on status window. The output file looks fine and appears to be created properly. I'm running the latest version (0.81).

I've tried checking and unchecking the "Close GUI at End" box but that hasn't made a difference.

This is just a minor inconvenience as the output file is fine. I can close the window from the task bar.

Logs attached.

Attachments

• LOGS.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
Just use batch mode

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Any plans to update tsMuzeR - it's at version 2.6.12 now

@mike_r

Any chance of updating Clown BD to latest version of tsMuxeR (v2.6.12)? :D

Last ask for an update on this forum was when tsMuxeR was at version 1.12.3a back in Sept 2013.

Seems a lot has changed since then...
There have been almost two dozen new releases which have fixed a lot of bugs, including a fix for the problem with too long file names in demux mode for large mpls files (fixed in version 2.0.7b)

Many thanks! :bowdown:

Kez
---

Here's the changelog since the last ask:

Version 2.6.12
Release Date: Jan 20, 2014
several minor bugs fixed

Version 2.6.11
Release Date: Dec 30, 2013
fixed saving UI settings to a registry. Also, if file tsMuxerGUI.ini found, UI will switch settings to an ini file instead of registry (you can create empty ini file at the beginning).
UI: change control for cut start/end time
fixed SEI processing for 'force' mode ( it doesn't work correctly for some movies)
fixed bug in the wav demuxer (first audio frame has mixed up channels)
fixed timings for PG streams. Timings was inaccurate for amount of several ms (for some movies only, it depended of the first PTS of the file)

Version 2.6.9
Release Date: Dec 23, 2013
inserting SEI did not work for some H.264 stream at all
add more correction for VUI parameters if option insert SEI is active (it helps to open some H.264 streams in the Scenarins and solve PS3 problem for some sources)
fixed channels for 7.1 and 7.0 wav files
fixed combined H.264 streams read from Elementary Stream
BD Bitrate control improved a little bit

Version 2.6.4b
Release Date: Dec 16, 2013
fixed mp4 files with MPEG-DASH
fixed SEI again
fixed DTS-ES recognition
fixed font renderer (a little bit wrong text position)
several minor improvments and bug fixes

Version 2.5.7b
Release Date: Dec 11, 2013
fixed bug with SEI messages for some movie
fixed problem with some movies where problem occured during processing several last video frames
several minor bug fixes

Version 2.5.5b
Release Date: Dec 9, 2013
add HEVC video codec support
UI improvment: Save settings for General tab, Subtitles tab and last output folder
Fixed file duration detection for ssif and some m2ts files
Fixed bug if mux playlist and several sup files (it is a very olg bug, but it became much more often since 2.4.x)
Several minor bug fixes

Version 2.4.1b
Release Date: Dec 2, 2013
Chapter list did not updated correctly if join MPLS. Fixed.

Version 2.4.0b
Release Date: Dec 2, 2013
Add secondary audio support for bluray muxing. Due to standart It is allowed only for DTS-Express and DD+ codecs.
Filter out H.264 filler packets
UI improvment: option for MPLS offset can be entered either as time or as 45Khz clock value
UI improvment: UI displays opened file duration
UI improvment: chapter list correctly updated if join several files. Also joining for MPLS is enabled.
Add help if run tsMuxeR without parameters
Fixed muxing for 96Khz TRUE-HD tracks
PCM inside VOB was anonced before, but actually did not work. Fixed.
UI fix: if open MPLS, then close, track list is not cleared. It is broken in previous build only.
Subtitles renderer fixed (broken in previous build only after in/out effects)

Version 2.2.3b
Release Date: Nov 18, 2013
Add support for DTS-HD elementary stream with extra DTSHD headers
Add support for mkv with 'Header Stripping' compression
Add 3D MKV support
Add PCM inside MKV support
Add PCM inside VOB support
Fixed option 'bind to video fps' for subtitles
Improved font renderer quality
Fixed file splitting option (it was disabled since v.1.11.x because of was not implemented for ISO and 3D-blurays)
Several minor bug fixes

Version 2.1.8b
Release Date: Nov 11, 2013
Fixed join files problem with True-HD track
introduce MAC build

Version 2.1.6b
Release Date: Nov 5, 2013
Add support for combined AVC+MVC streams
Output file size slightly reduced
Fixed bug if mux AVC+MVC tracks to m2ts file. Some 3d m2ts movies did not play on Samsung Smart TV
Fixed minor bug in a SSIF interleaving for some movies

Version 2.1.4b
Release Date: Oct 31, 2013
Same problem fixed again. Sometimes tsMuxeR get access to file with wrong name during mpls processing.

Version 2.1.3b
Release Date: Oct 30, 2013
Previous version introduce a new bug. Sometime tsMuxeR showed error message "file not found". Fixed.

Version 2.1.2b
Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
fixed bug in MVC stream recognition. MVC from Intel Media Encoder now work.
SSIF files is not required any more if you open 3D MPLS file
Add Stereo subtitles basic support. If source PG stream has stereo format, same stereo PG stream will be created in a output file
Add tag <force> (or <f>) to srt parser. This tag force to show subtitle message. For instance:
00:00:10,440 --> 00:00:20,375
< force>
< b>Senator</b>, we're making
our final approach into Coruscant.

Version 2.0.8b
Release Date: Oct 26, 2013
fixed subtitles bug: "3d-plane" option was inaccessible for many disks

Version 2.0.7b
Release Date: Oct 24, 2013
improvments:
o add control for select/unselect all tracks at once
bug fixes:
o extract ac3 core from e-ac3 track fixed
o fixed option --m2tsOffset (was broken in version 2.x.x)
o fixed 'bufer overflow' error message if simultaneously mux several m2ts files and one of them has PSG tracks only
o fixed problem with too long file names in demux mode for large mpls files

Version 2.0.6b
Release Date: Oct 22, 2013
bug fixed: removing overlapped frames for HD audio fixed

Version 2.0.5b
Release Date: Oct 21, 2013
add direct ISO output

Version 1.12.14b
Release Date: Oct 2, 2013
version 1.12.14(b):
o bug fixed: 'right-eye' option was broken and was always turn-on
o tsMuxeR speed increased by 15% (you should have fast disk to feel the difference)
version 1.12.13(b):
o bug fixed: for some movies with H.264 video join operation cause video glitches in join point (added code to remove End Of Sequence nal unit)

Version 1.12.11b
Release Date: Sep 24, 2013
fixed H.264 stream parser. Same fix as in previous version but more careful
fixed subtitles color selection in UI

Version 1.12.9b
Release Date: Sep 23, 2013
fixed file join for mov/mp4
fixed bug in SEI unit processing (if enable options 'insert picture timing'). Bug may cause video distortion.
fixed distortion for VC1 codec if join several files
seamless audio fixed. Extra audio frame correctly removed.

Version 1.12.6b
Release Date: Sep 22, 2013
fixed 3d subtitles. Add ability to select 3D offset plane for subtitles
add new parameter '--start-time'. This parameter define time for first video frame in output file. This parameter is filled automatically (too keep same input time) if open MPLS file.
several more minor fixes in transport stream to improve Blu-ray compatibility
fixed E-AC3 codec

@mike_r

Any chance of updating Clown BD to latest version of tsMuxeR (v2.6.12)? :D

Last ask for an update on this forum was when tsMuxeR was at version 1.12.3a back in Sept 2013.

Seems a lot has changed since then...
There have been almost two dozen new releases which have fixed a lot of bugs, including a fix for the problem with too long file names in demux mode for large mpls files (fixed in version 2.0.7b)

Many thanks! :bowdown:

Kez
---

Here's the changelog since the last ask:

I’ve not done it in a while but in the past I’ve just downloaded the new one and installed it in the correct folder. It fixed some audio issues I was having.

...as it's a bit of a joke, until the real CloneDVD-HD is published by our heros...

Clown_BD is really at end of life actually. I don't have any plans to change it. We've all been using SlyCE since February anyway.

Clown_BD is really at end of life actually. I don't have any plans to change it. We've all been using SlyCE since February anyway.

That's news to me. I've heard nothing about SlyCE being available to “all” let alone at all. After the first few years and programs like Clown_BD being available I’ve always thought SlyCE would release the year Blu-Rays are officially out of production. So, like next year.

Tan, ya don't get it mate. 'February' is the clue here. Its sort of an inside joke between us more frequent forum users about something not being available

'When is ... Going to be ready,... try February. Just don't ask of which year! :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Tan, ya don't get it mate. 'February' is the clue here. Its sort of an inside joke between us more frequent forum users about something not being available

'When is ... Going to be ready,... try February. Just don't ask of which year! :p

Ok, that is what I thought. It's never coming out.

That's not what I said. Where is your proof of someone from slysoft saying it will never be released? Oh wait, you don't have that because they never said such a thing. What I said was that we use that February thing to refer to something not being ready for release yet, not that it was canceled and never will be released. Don't twist my words please

Back