• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

I've not tried the command line but according to the doco:

I'd recommend trying in batch mode and changing this line:

Code:
echo Call BDSup2Sub Subtitles (FORCED)
"%PathToCBD%" "Prepare_BDSup2Sub" "%PathToJAVA%" "%PathToDMX%" "_FORCED.sup" "" "/forced /res:1080"

to

Code:
echo Call BDSup2Sub Subtitles (FORCED)
"%PathToCBD%" "Prepare_BDSup2Sub" "%PathToJAVA%" "%PathToDMX%" "_FORCED.sup" "" "/forced [COLOR="Red"]/forceall[/COLOR] /res:1080"

and see how it works.

Thanks Mike,
1) W64: Understand!
2) Subs: that worked like a charm though my Batch File has the following code for BDSup2Sub (I only added the /forceall switch and there was no /forced switch).

echo Call BDSup2Sub Subtitles (BLU-RAY Conversion)
"%PathToCBD%" "Prepare_BDSup2Sub" "%PathToJAVA%" "%PathToDMX%" "_exp" ".sup" "/forceall /res:1080"

I've attached the Batch, Meta and Log files fyi.

Attachments

• LOGS.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

Is there anyway of changing the order of audio tracks that Clown BD creates.

IE, I want use CBD to create an AC3 and LPCM for every bluray I rip. Can it make the AC3 the first audio track? As standard it makes the LPCM the default track.

Sam

Ye, use the up and down arrows on the left pane of step 3.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but thats not exactly what i'm after.

I want to be able to convert say a DTS Master Audio file to LPCM and AC3, which the software does perfectly, but instead of the default audio track being LPCM I would like it to be AC3.

The arrows at the side appear to control the order of audio tracks if I were ripping several from the disc. I'm only ripping one, but into two different formats.

Sam

OK, you'll have to do this by hand. Execute in BATCH mode, before you start the .BAT file edit the .META file. Change the order of the LPCM and AC3 by hand, save and then start the .BAT.

Clown_BD did not complete

tsMuzeR failed to create file
(see attached)
Logs follow:
eac3to v3.24
command line: "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Clown_BD_v0.79\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "I:" -progressnumbers -LOG="C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\LOGS\eac3to_PASS1_LOG.LOG"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) 00005.mpls, 00111.m2ts, 2:13:18
- Chapters, 30 chapters
- h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
- TrueHD, English, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, Spanish, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, Portuguese, multi-channel, 48kHz
- AC3, English, stereo, 48kHz

2) 00022.mpls, 0:34:54
[101+102+103+104+105+106+99+100].m2ts
- Chapters, 8 chapters
- h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
- AC3, English, multi-channel, 48kHz

3) 00008.mpls, 00093.m2ts, 0:29:10
- h264/AVC, 1080i60 /1.001 (16:9)

4) 00009.mpls, 00094.m2ts, 0:27:08

5) 00010.mpls, 00095.m2ts, 0:15:24

eac3to v3.24
command line: "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Clown_BD_v0.79\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "I:" 1) -progressnumbers -LOG="C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\LOGS\eac3to_PASS2_LOG.LOG"
M2TS, 1 video track, 4 audio tracks, 9 subtitle tracks, 2:13:18, 24p /1.001
1: Chapters, 30 chapters
2: h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
3: TrueHD/AC3, English, 5.1 channels, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
(embedded: AC3, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB)
4: AC3, Spanish, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz
5: AC3, Portuguese, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz
6: AC3 Surround, English, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
7: Subtitle (PGS), English
8: Subtitle (PGS), Spanish
9: Subtitle (PGS), Portuguese
10: Subtitle (PGS), English
11: Subtitle (PGS), French
12: Subtitle (PGS), Chinese
13: Subtitle (PGS), Korean
14: Subtitle (PGS), Thai
15: Subtitle (PGS), Korean

eac3to v3.24
command line: "C:\Users\User\Downloads\Clown_BD_v0.79\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "I:" 1) 1: "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Chapters_1.txt" 2: "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Video_2.*" 3: "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Audio_3_English.THD+AC3" 7: "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Subtitles_7_English.sup" 10: "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Subtitles_10_English.sup" -progressnumbers -LOG="C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\LOGS\eac3to_PASS3_LOG.LOG"
M2TS, 1 video track, 4 audio tracks, 9 subtitle tracks, 2:13:18, 24p /1.001
1: Chapters, 30 chapters
2: h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)
3: TrueHD/AC3, English, 5.1 channels, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
(embedded: AC3, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB)
4: AC3, Spanish, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz
5: AC3, Portuguese, 5.1 channels, 448kbps, 48kHz
6: AC3 Surround, English, 2.0 channels, 192kbps, 48kHz, dialnorm: -27dB
7: Subtitle (PGS), English
8: Subtitle (PGS), Spanish
9: Subtitle (PGS), Portuguese
10: Subtitle (PGS), English
11: Subtitle (PGS), French
12: Subtitle (PGS), Chinese
13: Subtitle (PGS), Korean
14: Subtitle (PGS), Thai
15: Subtitle (PGS), Korean
Creating file "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Chapters_1.txt"...
[s07] Extracting subtitle track number 7...
[v02] Extracting video track number 2...
[a03] Extracting audio track number 3...
[a03] Removing AC3 dialog normalization...
[a03] Removing TrueHD dialog normalization...
[s10] Extracting subtitle track number 10...
[v02] Creating file "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Video_2.h264"...
[a03] Creating file "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Audio_3_English.THD+AC3"...
[s07] Creating file "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Subtitles_7_English.sup"...
[s10] Creating file "C:\Users\User\Documents\universe\Subtitles_10_English.sup"...
Video track 2 contains 191760 frames.
Subtitle track 7 contains 958 captions.
Subtitle track 10 contains 1240 captions.
eac3to processing took 35 minutes, 52 seconds.
Done.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 3
Pan's Labyrinth HDDVD - disc structure not found

Pan's Labyrinth HDDVD (US) -
I am trying to convert this disc to BD, but when i hit "next" at step 1, I get an error every time, saying disc structure not found.
I tried using the retail disc , a mounted ISO, folders. I tried from root and from HDDVD_TS folder. I tried with or without "remove last second" option. all the same.

the disc is 1080p VC-1 with DTSHDMA 7.1

any ideas what I can do to get this to work?

I am curious if this is an eac3to error with VC-1 streams (or those w/ DTSHDMA), or what may be the issue.

hmm, i did the attachement thing but it isn't showing... and i can't seem to add it in edit... so here it is in code:

Code:
eac3to v3.24
command line: "C:\Users\jonathan\Downloads\Application exe files\Clown_BD\Clown_BD_v0.79\eac3to\eac3to.exe" "F:" -progressnumbers -LOG="C:\Users\jonathan\Documents\Clown BD\LOGS\eac3to_PASS1_LOG.LOG"
HD DVD / Blu-Ray disc structure not found.  <ERROR>

---------------------

ok i will try pelican's software on this.

Last edited:
You should try Pelican's EvoMuxer on this title.

Hi there is there a way to stop clown bd from changing eac3 (dolby digital +) to wav. I am trying to remux hd-dvd to bluray and I cannot get clownbd to stop trying to convert eac3 to wav.
The file extension for eac3 is .eac3 and tsmuxer can mux it no probs and I do not need it converted.

sorry, I forgot to reply to your PM. yes, but you'll need to do this manually (batch mode). change the parameters (where 3: is the dd+ audio) from

Code:
3: english_audio.wav

to

Code:
3: english_audio.eac3

after this REM out the lines converting to W64 and the likes. After this change the .meta file from:

Code:
A_LPCM english_audio.wav

to

Code:
A_AC3 english_audio.eac3

Is it possible for you to make a change in the program ini.
for eac3convert=0 or 1?

I have started converting all my hd-dvd's to bluray and I sure would appreciate it if it is an easy fix for you , when you get a chance.

When converting "The Big Lebowski" with subtitles:

From BDSup2Sup.log:

Command line:
C:\Programmer\Clown_BD\BDSup2Sub\BDSup2Sub.jar C:\Documents and Settings\anders\Dokumenter\Lebowski_Temp\*.sup C:\Documents and Settings\anders\Dokumenter\Lebowski_Temp\*_exp /res:1080

ERROR: No extension given for target C:\Documents and Settings\anders\Dokumenter\Lebowski_Temp\*_exp

Have you consideres releasing the sourcecode as OpenSource?

Cheers,
Anders

Attachments

• LOGS.rar
    2.4 KB · Views: 1
OK, I got a weird issue that just started a few weeks ago. I use Clown_BD to create a Blu-ray folder structure. What has started happening is that after it goes through tsMuxeR it then starts tsMuxeR all over again, just keeps going in a look. Each time this happens it creates a new m2ts file (so for example I left a disc running this morning, and when I came back to my PC a few hours later I had over 150GB worth of m2ts being created with tsMuxeR continually cycling through). If I manually shut down Clown_BD, open up tsMuxer, add the video and audio files, it works without issue. Any ideas, running W7 x64 and the latest Clown_BD + tools

Clown BD not recognizing my drive

Hello, I just installed Clown BD and completed setting up "Step 1" for the first time. However, I can't get past "Step 1" as it claims "J:\ Does not exist (Movie Location)".

I have AnyDVDHD open -- recognizing the media and removing numerous protections on the BD movie running in J:\. I changed movies and I get the same result.

My LG drive is externally connected via eSATA. I don't know how that would matter, but I mention it anyway if this helps troubleshooting.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Windows XP? You need to install the UDF2.5 driver to process on the fly.

Clown BD - additional functionality

Hi,

I have been using Clown BD for some time now and I think it really is a cool tool that meets almost all of my requirements when backing up my movies onto harddisk.

It is important to me that the video and audio streams are not changed in any way, but that I still can get rid of unneeded tracks and subtitles.

What I am looking for now is a tool that gives me even more control over the to be muxed video container. The thinking is like this:

1. I want to split the video stream, the audio streams and the subtitles - just as Clown BD does in the first step.
2. Before combining the wanted audio and subtitle streams with the video, however, I want to have the option to listen to a single audio track or have a look on the subtitles or even "load" a different audio track and/or subtitle into the project and do some minor editing.
3. Then the tool would combine (mux?) the project into a single m2ts or mkv container without changing the audio/video tracks in any way.

There is no recoding needed nor wanted in this scenario. I don't need any menus. I want "Movie only with preview/more control".

Does anybody know of a software that can do this and handle the codecs and resolutions used in Blu-Ray and DVD? Would PremierePRO be an option?

Examples for what I want to do are:
- Combining streams: The German Star Wars saga has only the German soundtrack in HD, the US Version has English in HD. I have purchased both sets and want to create a container with video, German&Englisch HD soundtracks and selected subtitles. Before doing this, I want the chance to have a preview in the tool to check sync in different parts of the movie before combining the streams.
- Editing: Combine the two parts of the Lord of the Rings extended editions into a single MKV to avoid a gap between the two parts (or the disc switching...)
- Editing: correct sync issues as I have encountered them on selected DVDs

Any ideas are much appreciated!

Thanks!

Baba27

progress bar relocate

The eac3to 3rd pass has a progress bar fixed in top middle of screen, how to move it? it's blocking firefox tab bar.

Back