• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

Thanks mike - I've worked out how to do it in BDEdit, quick summary is to copy the 00000.mpls to 000001.mpls then edit the IN and OUT time then remove the PlayListMarks for the chapters outside this, repeat.

In my case I don't need the menu to play the new playlist files as with J River's Media Centre you can import and play (thanks to LAVSplitter) mpls files (as well as bdmv).

The result is I can leave a single BD Structure on my HDD then import a mpls for each set of chapters I want. This works perfectly on Commercial BD's as they already had multiple mpls (for alt endings, multiple eps on a disc etc) but the ability to manually create them was needed to do the same thing with ClownBD converted discs.

EDIT: FYI the dev of LAVSplitter (nevcairiel) has also indicated that his source splitter will shortly also expose playlists to directshow players that support it.

Last edited:
Out of interest where does Blu store the Chapter Names (clearly not in the MPLS).
Thanks
Nathan

Are you sure it stores chapter names, I don't see any reason why it would need to do this

Some discs name each chapter (eg it could be a song title on a music disc etc), anyway I'm guessing it is in the menu. but ....?

yes, it should. you should go to batch mode, let Clown_BD create all the files. Before you start the .BAT file, correct the BDSub2Sup step.

Oh, where should I do that? I have 2 .BAT files created...

Oh, where should I do that? I have 2 .BAT files created...

Well, nevermind that. I guess one of the .bat files was from the previous conversion session.

Anyway, I substituted all the _exp for _exp.sup, so let's see if the current rip ends well. :)

First Hiccup - Audio Sync with The Way Back

I finally encountered my first hiccup using Clown_BD and have no idea how to fix it :bang:

Basically, my rip of The Way Back audio is out of sync with the video. Attached are the log files and, as you can see, no errors were reported, but there is a H264 warning of "Force frame_mbs_only_flag division invalid detected." in the tsMuxeR.log.

So is there any suggestions of what I can try?

Attachments

• The Way Back Logs.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
BD "House Of Flying Daggers" will not rip to M2TS

I tried twice to rip the above mentioned movie to M2TS format but it only comes out as "Video_2.MPEG2". I riped a few other movies with the same settings and they all successfully ripped to M2TS format. I assume it is due to the movie not ClownBD.
Is it normal for some movies not to rip to M2TS?

Attachments

• eac3to_PASS1_LOG.txt
    697 bytes · Views: 1
  • eac3to_PASS2_LOG.txt
    747 bytes · Views: 1
  • eac3to_PASS3_LOG.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 2
I finally encountered my first hiccup using Clown_BD and have no idea how to fix it :bang:

Basically, my rip of The Way Back audio is out of sync with the video. Attached are the log files and, as you can see, no errors were reported, but there is a H264 warning of "Force frame_mbs_only_flag division invalid detected." in the tsMuxeR.log.

So is there any suggestions of what I can try?

I suspect 00012.m2ts is an intro with no sound. Please try 00006.m2ts as input file instead. You'll loose your chapters here unless you rename Chapters_1.txt to Chapters.txt 1st.

Code:
1) 00003.mpls, 00012.m2ts+00006.m2ts, 2:13:22
   - Chapters, 14 chapters
   - h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)

Better still, just use tsMuxeRGUI here.

I tried twice to rip the above mentioned movie to M2TS format but it only comes out as "Video_2.MPEG2". I riped a few other movies with the same settings and they all successfully ripped to M2TS format. I assume it is due to the movie not ClownBD.
Is it normal for some movies not to rip to M2TS?

According to your log 3 files were created:

Code:
[v02] Creating file "C:\Users\User1\Desktop\House Of Flying Daggers\Video_2.mpeg2"...
[a05] Creating file "C:\Users\User1\Desktop\House Of Flying Daggers\Audio_5_English.AC3"...
[s09] Creating file "C:\Users\User1\Desktop\House Of Flying Daggers\Subtitles_9_English.sup"...

I assume that tsMuxeR did not run for some reason.

Code:
1) 00003.mpls, 00012.m2ts+00006.m2ts, 2:13:22
   - Chapters, 14 chapters
   - h264/AVC, 1080p24 /1.001 (16:9)

Better still, just use tsMuxeRGUI here.

Thanks Mike! tsMuxeRGUI did the job. I just used 00006.m2ts as the input.

You are correct that 00012.m2ts is just a 9s900ms clip with no audio. eac3to has been so impressive that I would have thought it would have made the proper correction during the demux process like what it does for overlapping audio in seamless branching.

Madshi says that this is not possible. Clown_BD BD copier could also have done the job for you too.

Well, I'm trying to rip "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" HD-DVD, but I don't get any streams recognized by ClownBD (eac3to ??), just an empty window.

Can anyone check the logs?

Attachments

• chamber_of_secrets_1.jpg
    chamber_of_secrets_1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 7
  • chamber_of_secrets_2.jpg
    chamber_of_secrets_2.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
  • LOGS.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 3
Well, the same thing just happened to "Prisioner of Azkaban", but not to "The Order Of the Phoenix"... :doh:

According to your log 3 files were created:

Code:
[v02] Creating file "C:\Users\User1\Desktop\House Of Flying Daggers\Video_2.mpeg2"...
[a05] Creating file "C:\Users\User1\Desktop\House Of Flying Daggers\Audio_5_English.AC3"...
[s09] Creating file "C:\Users\User1\Desktop\House Of Flying Daggers\Subtitles_9_English.sup"...

I assume that tsMuxeR did not run for some reason.

Yes, it didn't run for some reason - possibly because there is no HD audio track? I didn't attach the tsMuxeR log last time beacuse it was empty. ClownBD created a log file for it but there is nothing in it except the version number.

Attachments

• tsMuxeR.txt
    59 bytes · Views: 3
  • House _ofFD.JPG
    House _ofFD.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 2
I'll need to see the .meta file that was created.

Well, I'm trying to rip "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" HD-DVD, but I don't get any streams recognized by ClownBD (eac3to ??), just an empty window.

Can anyone check the logs?

Any hint on this?

I'll need to see the .meta file that was created.

I'm not sure if you are responding to me or someone else as these questions and responses get mixed up easily. If it is me, here is the meta file for "House of Flying Daggers".

Attachments

• House Of Flying Daggers.zip
    368 bytes · Views: 6
I have setup a batch but when the batch runs and gets to tsMuxer it comes up with an error that tsMuxer cannot find video_1.h264 which is correct because the file has been saved as video_1.vc1

How do I overcome this?

Back