• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie Only Copies: eac3to, tsMuxer & ImgBurn Made Easy

New user - can't complete process using Clown

I downloaded the full Clown_BD package and am running it from my personal directory.

I've been trying to rip BR's. The process fails at Muxer everytime. eac3 works through all three passes, then I see the window, then Muxer takes over. I get a small bar at the top of the screen that says "tsMuxeR:m2ts". There is never any further progression thereafter. Muxer doesn't create a log either.

Any ideas on what to do?

I'm pulling my hair out over here trying to get Spanish subtitles to work on my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows rip. The work fine on the disc. They work fine when I open the SUP file in BDSup2Sub. But they will not display when I play my rip. English subtitles display fine.

I have no idea what the problem is.

I've attached my logs. I also have the SUP file available (I wasn't sure if that upload would be frowned upon).

Thanks for a great program! Now that I've discovered how to use batch mode, this is really the only problem I've run into ripping my collection!

Attachments

• LOGS.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
I've now lost the plot what you are trying to achieve.

Code:
Adjusting MovieObject (ENGLISH Forced Captions)
--------------------------------------------------
Contained No ENGLISH Forced Captions

If you want to force the Spanish subs, then make sure your options are SPANISH ENGLISH (in that order). Tick the force subtitles boy (don't leave in grey state). Then they are forced.

I've now lost the plot what you are trying to achieve.

Code:
Adjusting MovieObject (ENGLISH Forced Captions)
--------------------------------------------------
Contained No ENGLISH Forced Captions

If you want to force the Spanish subs, then make sure your options are SPANISH ENGLISH (in that order). Tick the force subtitles boy (don't leave in grey state). Then they are forced.

I'm not trying to force Spanish subs... I can't get the Spanish subtitle track to display at all... just the normal main Spanish subtitle track.

I see the track available in my player (TMT3), but no subs are displayed if I select it.

Hi, I am new to the forum. I recently made the jump from DVD to Blu-Ray. I have been backing up my DVDs for years using AnyDvd and CloneDvd. I picked up a Blu-Ray burner last week and have a few questions. I used ClownBD to do a movie only backup in hopes of getting it on to a BD-R 25gb disk. It ended up being 27gb so I can't burn it to a single disk. Is there anyway to shrink it using ClownBD or do I need to use something like BD-Rebuilder or Blue Cloner? Also as to not start a new thread or have to search all over what format do I need to save my files to for them to work across my home network in my Samung BD5500C? I currently play copied DVDs through it in that are VOBs.

forget about blu-cloner. Its crap

To do a full disc backup with shrinking you need BD-Rebuilder. Available for free at http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

The easiest way to rip the disc is with the built in anydvd ripper to folder structure or iso (iso file has to be mounted in virtual drive in order to be accessible for both BD-Rebuilder and ClownBD). If you rip to folder structure, bd-rebuilder can handle that out of the box.

A note of caution, use download, install and use ONLY the versions mentioned in the first post of the BD-Rebuilder topic to avoid any issues. JDobbs will not accept bugreports with non-recommended versions

Which mpls file for Deathly Hallows?

I'm having trouble identifying the correct mpls file in the Playlist folder to build my m2ts file.

Which is the one to use?

Thanks
Alain

You either didn't select the subtitles (according to the LOG), or BDSup2Sub is not working (Java issue?)

Hmm... I'm sure I selected the subtitles...

I'll try again to check that out.

Thanks!

Well, this is kinda strange....

I re-did the hd-dvd rip, but it wouldn't get past tsMuxer. Nothing. Also, no image to burn...

I'm ripping a BD just in case, and it's already running Imgburn. Weird...

Well, it looks like there's problems converting a HD-DVD to Blu-ray.
I got this error:

Code:
Command line:
C:\Clown_BD_v0.79\BDSup2Sub\BDSup2Sub.jar F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*.sup F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*_exp /res:1080 

ERROR: No extension given for target F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*_exp

Read/Write corruption with large files.

For about a year now I’ve been using Clown BD (Thanks!) to make ISO files on one of my 2TB Hitachi HDS7220ALA330 drives. For speed, I Demux to "C" and Remux on "D" and then send the ImBurn ISO to "J", the 2TB Hitachi. It was only once in a great while (1 in 20 movies maybe) I’d see a glitch or graphic corruption while playing back a movie. Now that drive is full and I started using the second 2TB Hitachi drive "J" and every single move has graphic corruption at lest every five minutes or so.

I have only 2 SATA Hitachi HDS7220ALA330 2TB drives connected to a SY-PEX40016 SATA controller. Drive “J” and Drive “K”. With no RAID, only JBOD.
I also have other drives connected to the controller built into the motherboard. One is a 1TB drive “I”

I have been testing this for a few days now and if I create a large ISO file 10-40GB from the same source to each of the (I, J and K) drives each copy says that it was successful. So I have three ISO files that are all copied from the same source to each drive.

Now when I do a binary file compare between the file on drives “I” and “J” or “I” and “K” it says the file is the same almost every time but if I run the compare again without changing anything it sometimes says the file is different. So sometime it says the files are the same and sometime not when comparing the file on a drive that is on the motherboards SATA controller and one of the drives that is on the SY-PEX40016 controller.

Next, if I run the same file compare between drives “J” and “K” (both drives that are on the SY-PEX40016 controller) it always says the files are different. This is without changing anything and with the file compare between drives “I” and “J” or “I” and “K” showing that the files are the same.

The drives pass all other tests and I got a second set of cables but it still has the issue.

Next, I’m going to try and put the drives on the built in Intel controller.

My PC:

Gigabyte GA-X48DS5 motherboard
8GB of RAM
Windows 7 64bit with Service Pack 1

Just hoping someone else has dealt with this. :(

Thanks.

Last edited:
I had similar issues with Western Digital 'My Book'. I RMAd 3 of them.

Well, it looks like there's problems converting a HD-DVD to Blu-ray.
I got this error:

Code:
Command line:
C:\Clown_BD_v0.79\BDSup2Sub\BDSup2Sub.jar F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*.sup F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*_exp /res:1080 

ERROR: No extension given for target F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*_exp

Any help on this? :(

And the meta-file.

Attachments

• CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK.rar
    523 bytes · Views: 3
From the logs, I get the error:

Code:

Shouldn't that line be this instead?

Code:
C:\Clown_BD_v0.79\BDSup2Sub\BDSup2Sub.jar F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*.sup F:\BD\CHRONICLES_OF_RIDDICK\*_exp.sup /res:1080

yes, it should. you should go to batch mode, let Clown_BD create all the files. Before you start the .BAT file, correct the BDSub2Sup step.

Is there anyway to create your own additional mpls files? Eg, in addition to the one that is created that plays all chapters, I'd like to make ones that:
a) Correspond to a single chapter (eg could be a song on music video disc)
b) Correspond to a range of chapters, say a mpls for Ch 1-4 then a mpls for Chapter 5-8 etc (eg eg for a disc that contains multiple TV Eps)

Thanks
Nathan

You'd have to do that manually yourself using BDEdit. You'd still need a menu though to play on a standalone BD player.

Back