• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay and Mortdecai final fixes

I'm having a problem with a Mortdecai Bluray. It seems to play fine in Media Player Classic if I open MovieObject.bdmv.

However, in Handbrake it shows up with hundreds of playlists that are the length of the movie.

This disc is labeled as Cat. No. 47070 Widescreen 47070.1.A, Region A..

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info_G_MORTDECAI.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Not an anydvd issue. Description went just fine. Load the playlist manually in handbrake anydvd tells you to use.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for replying.

Can you please tell me where anydvd says which playlist to use?

The main status window when you open it

Thanks!

For anyone else, in the status window look for "Java BD protection good playlists: N" -- where N is the good playlist number.

This information is also shown in "disc.inf" on the root of the disc (e.g. playlists=N, where N is again the good playlist).

Purchased a 3 movie set of The Hunger Games. The first two asked me to set the Region, I chose A, and they worked. Both CloneBD and AnyDVD HD came up with the same playlist. I even validated the playlist with previous forum postings. The third one, Mockingjay, did not ask for the region nor is it identifying a particular playlist. From what I have access to I can not tell. CloneBD is stating that 420 is the right playlist. How can I tell via AnyDVD HD? Just for kicks I tried setting AnyDVD to Region A vice automatic. Again, how can I validate the right playlist?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.0_Info_F_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Usually the playlist is displayed in the status window. That disc should be fully supported but you seem to have a version that slipped through the cracks of support. You'll have to have a little patience for the moment, the OPD will need an update. Pete will respond when 'it's fixed', at that point you'll only need to reinsert the disc.

Usually the playlist is displayed in the status window. That disc should be fully supported but you seem to have a version that slipped through the cracks of support. You'll have to have a little patience for the moment, the OPD will need an update. Pete will respond when 'it's fixed', at that point you'll only need to reinsert the disc.

Thanks. Its not earthshattering. I'm not pressed for urgency. Once again, thanks for the quick response.

Try it now.

Its now working. Sorry for causing the extra work.

The following info come up when inserted:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.0, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
PIONEER BD-ROMBDC-TD03 1.20 11/02/09PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23815456 sectors (46514 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MOCKINJAY_PT1
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 50
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 533

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, I am having trouble watching Mortdecai movie on Bluray (US Disc purchased from Amazon.com)

After scanning with AnyDVD, I opened PowerDVD 15, and when I press the Play button, a black screen is displayed, and the disc does not start to play. Same issue occurs with Corel WinDVD Pro 11.

I managed to start watching the movie on Kodi, but at around 6mins 30 seconds from the start, the movie skips a few frames and sound.
I turned on Speedmenu, and managed to watch the movie on both PowerDVD and WinDVD, but the movie skips to other parts at the same 6mins 30 seconds part. I selected another few titles from the Speedmenu, and found one which didn't skip at that 6mins 30 seconds, but am not excluding that the film might skip at a later point (and don't want that to spoil the story/plot of the film...)

From what I read on other threads this could be a wrong playlist.

Please find logfiles attached (one containing the scan with Speedmenu off and another file with Speedmenu on and another with the option to prompt to select region code (I always selected Region A since the disc si from US and the packaging states that the disc is Region A - don't know if one is enough for the software developer to do his/her thing but I took the liberty of attaching all 3).

Thanks, for your support. I purchased a lifetime license of AnyDVD HD 3 years ago and will surely repurchase another license, once the store goes online.
You guys deserve every penny!!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MORTDECAI with speedmenu.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MORTDECAI.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_D_MORTDECAI prompt for region.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys, I am having trouble watching Mortdecai movie on Bluray (US Disc purchased from Amazon.com)

After scanning with AnyDVD, I opened PowerDVD 15, and when I press the Play button, a black screen is displayed, and the disc does not start to play. Same issue occurs with Corel WinDVD Pro 11.

I managed to start watching the movie on Kodi, but at around 6mins 30 seconds from the start, the movie skips a few frames and sound.
I turned on Speedmenu, and managed to watch the movie on both PowerDVD and WinDVD, but the movie skips to other parts at the same 6mins 30 seconds part. I selected another few titles from the Speedmenu, and found one which didn't skip at that 6mins 30 seconds, but am not excluding that the film might skip at a later point (and don't want that to spoil the story/plot of the film...)

From what I read on other threads this could be a wrong playlist.

Please find logfiles attached (one containing the scan with Speedmenu off and another file with Speedmenu on and another with the option to prompt to select region code (I always selected Region A since the disc si from US and the packaging states that the disc is Region A - don't know if one is enough for the software developer to do his/her thing but I took the liberty of attaching all 3).

Thanks, for your support. I purchased a lifetime license of AnyDVD HD 3 years ago and will surely repurchase another license, once the store goes online.
You guys deserve every penny!!

Please note that the correct playlist number was never displayed in the status window of AnyDVDHD, no matter which option (Speedmenu on/off and prompt for Region selection) is selected.

This is the status displayed when Speedmenu is turned off and prompt for region selection is selected:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
OPTIARC BD RW BD-5750L 1.50 JUL26,2011
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23301760 sectors (45511 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MORTDECAI
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 51
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
BD-Live deactivated!

When you use speedmenu the playlist should be mentioned when you select an entry. Now the fact that the status window doesn't mention it is a different matter. You seem to have a version that hasn't been seen before. Now that you have posted the logfiles, the developers like @James can get to work on it.

Now, although it won't affect bluray you need to set your drive hardware region. To do this EXIT anydvd completely (tray icon cannot be running), then go into Windows device manager and set the drive region.

Try again now, db updated.
Hi guys, just tried the disc with PowerDVD with SpeedMenu turned off and it played fine with original Menus, trailers etc.

AnyDVD also displayed the correct playlist (Status below).

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
OPTIARC BD RW BD-5750L 1.50 JUL26,2011
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23301760 sectors (45511 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MORTDECAI
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 51
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 433

The film didn't skip at the 6mins 30sec like it did before and played fine. Haven't watched the full movie yet, but will post again describing the problem if I encounter one.

Thanks for the excellent support to everyone!!

That's good to hear but if you plan to watch via vlc or convert to a mobile file you need to use the playlist specified in the status window. And set your drive hardware region, or you will have issues decrypting CSS protected DVD's sooner or later.

Back