• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay and Mortdecai final fixes

Peer

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
We're sorry, that this all took unusually long and that we started out with that "provisional Speedmenu solution" - we simply had too many other things on our hands.

Starting with AnyDVD 7.6.0.2, most versions of Mockingjay and Mortdecai should work correctly now (including original menu).
If not: please post log files.
Thank you for your patience!

Starting with AnyDVD 7.6.0.2, most versions of Mockingjay and Mortdecai should work correctly now (including original menu).
If not: please post log files.

I can confirm my version of Mockingjay is 100% working now. Thanks! :bowdown:

Canadian version still showings the same issues.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.2_Info_F_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
US Redbox version still does not work. Same issue as previously reported. Same is true for Mortdecai!

Canadian version still showings the same issues.

Thanks for your log file - it appears that ScreenPass fixing is not triggered, unless you have region code removal active.
AnyDVD will need an update to handle this correctly.
Until then - please activate region code removal.

US Redbox version still does not work. Same issue as previously reported. Same is true for Mortdecai!

Please post a log file.

Neither will play with PowerDVD9 or TMT3. Just a black screen.
Same as I previously reported in the two threads and logs were included for those reports too!
Perhaps I was short with my quick reply about these two discs still not working when I read "final fixes".:(
There were lots of reports about several versions not working correctly, with quite some time passing before this latest update that was the fix and was final.
Sorry for my frustrated reply.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.0.2_Info_J_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • AnyDVD_7.6.0.2_Info_J_MORTDECAI.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
Did you try setting 'region removal' as Pete suggested?

AnyDVD 7.6.0.3 does not correct the problem with these two movies either.

According to your log file you clearly didn't activate Bluray region code removal.
Do it and I'm pretty certain it will work just fine.

I tried it after posting the log files. It still does not work.
I tried with remove Blu-ray region code set to automatic, region A as well as always ask of region code of inserted disc. None worked.
Do I need to post the three set of log files with each setting tried?

still no joy

Attachments

• region not removed AnyDVD_7.6.0.3_Info_F_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_7.6.0.3_Info_F_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
Mortdecai region a us pl 433

Still having problems with Mortdecai. So far observations are as follows:
1. 7.6.0.1 Works fine with forced speedmenus and shows the correct playlist. Note: This version must have been updated online as it didn't work a few days ago.
2. 7.6.0.2 and 7.6.0.3 black screen,. Iif speedmenus is turned on, the PDVD 15 player just drops back to the 'welcome' screen.

Not sure if these logs files will help but it's all I have:
View attachment AnyDVD_7.6.0.1_Info_K_MORTDECAI.ziplog
View attachment AnyDVD_7.6.0.2_Info_K_MORTDECAI.ziplog
View attachment AnyDVD_7.6.0.3_Info_K_MORTDECAI.ziplog

Clarification requested on workaround option for Screenpass issues

I would have thought that most of us would be using AnyDVD with the "Remove Blu-ray Region Code" option checked. But now I'm not so sure, so I will ask for crystal-clear clarification.

Is the work around suggested by Pete to set the "Remove Blu-ray Region Code" option, or set the "Remove Blu-ray Country Code" option?

Curious in Canada,

--michael

I would have thought that most of us would be using AnyDVD with the "Remove Blu-ray Region Code" option checked. But now I'm not so sure, so I will ask for crystal-clear clarification.

Is the work around suggested by Pete to set the "Remove Blu-ray Region Code" option, or set the "Remove Blu-ray Country Code" option?

Curious in Canada,

--michael
For Mortdecai, If you still have 7.6.0.1, it worked for me with speedmenus forced (pl 433 shown) 7.6.0.2 and 3 do not work. I always remove region codes, so that was not an issue.

Last edited:
Back