• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay and Mortdecai final fixes

If you powerdvd is a purchased version and you still have access to the original bluray movie try the info in third party forums sticky topic.

https://forum.slysoft.com/forumdisplay.php?35-Third-Party-Products

I had to do this with both these movies or I would get the same black screen.

this is great if i want to watch a ripped version of the movie by finding the correct playlist, but if I want to rip a 1to1 copy and play it back on a standalone player not sure this will help.

Last edited:
this is great if i want to watch a ripped version of the movie by finding the correct playlist, but if I want to rip a 1to1 copy and play it back on a standalone player not sure this will help.
It might help to zip the JAR folder and post that too. i.e. exit AnyDVDHD, left click the JAR folder and select "send to> compressed".

Think you mean RIGHT click on that one roycal :)

1 left click only selects it, 2 left = open.

Think you mean RIGHT click on that one roycal :)

1 left click only selects it, 2 left = open.

Yes, oops :)
BTW, it looks like some of the recent complaints with these titles could be due to rev changes. Possibly working with earlier revs and not later revs of AnyDVDHD.
That's why I only rip unprotected when everything is working and do it while it is still working :).

Last edited:
Not sure if this will help but.....

Redbox USA standard rip with anydvd. Could not do anything to make work with Nero Platinum 12.

Loaded up VLC, I have the Blu-Ray hack installed, and it worked perfectly.

Ideas?????

Not sure if this will help but.....

Redbox USA standard rip with anydvd. Could not do anything to make work with Nero Platinum 12.

Loaded up VLC, I have the Blu-Ray hack installed, and it worked perfectly.

Ideas?????

If you want ideas, post logfiles :)
https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?45785-Info-How-to-Ask-for-Help-BEFORE-you-post

BTW, you did not even mention the titles you are having a problem with. If it's not Mortdecai or Mockingjay, you should start your own thread.
So, no, your post is not helpful so far.

ps: It is curious you have been registered since 2007 with less than 10 posts and never post log files :)

Last edited:
i have 7.6.1.0 installed. I just "ripped" the main movie with main audio and subtitles. Was watching it using Total Media Theater and about 20 mins in it says that lionsgate doesnt now allow to rip or illegally copy the movie and blah blah blah. scanning through this thread i didnt notice anyone mention this. Only mentioned black screen or blank screen. any ideas? Thanks

Thats the protection. The disc isn't properly decrypted. You need need to provide an anydvd logfile and a zip file of the JAR directory

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

It's on the disc BDMV\JAR

It's on the disc BDMV\JAR

ok thanks i edited the last post and added it. i think for the disc i have it might be playlist 00697. i only use anydvd as a decrypter not to rip the image because i cut out everything but the movie and subtitle. i use bdinfo to gather the correct playlist and it listed 00452 as the play list but again i think this may be incorrect. with the info i gave you can you confirm this? thanks!

Anydvd already tells you the proper playlist, it's in the status window. 697 but if you say that a lionsgate message appears they 697 isn't correct.

But no I can't tell the correct playlist. I only do full disc backups

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Anydvd already tells you the proper playlist, it's in the status window. 697 but if you say that a lionsgate message appears they 697 isn't correct.

But no I can't tell the correct playlist. I only do full disc backups

with the lionsgate message i did not use playlist 697. so 697 is probably correct. thank you. can you tell me if anydvd will provide the correct playlist for EVERY blu-ray? thanks again

Every bluray? No, as not every movie uses that type of protection. In most cases BDinfo will work out there are easy ways to find out. Anydvd only tells the playlist if the disc uses 'screenpass','playlist obfuscation', or possibly even bd+.

Every bluray? No, as not every movie uses that type of protection. In most cases BDinfo will work out there are easy ways to find out. Anydvd only tells the playlist if the disc uses 'screenpass','playlist obfuscation', or possibly even bd+.

ok thanks. im not sure how to tell which uses which but ill start looking at anydvd for playlists as well as bd info..thanks again

ok thanks. im not sure how to tell which uses which but ill start looking at anydvd for playlists as well as bd info..thanks again

Easiest way to tell if AnyDVDHD has a problem decoding the disk properly is just watch the movie for 1/2 hour or so with AnyDVDHD enabled. If it plays ok, then AnyDVDHD is doing it's job and you don't have to worry about backing up a working unprotected copy. If the original is screenpass protected, the decrypted version will still have a main feature playlist consisting of multiple seamless stream files (i.e. .m2ts files in the STREAM folder) but if you want a full backup with original menus, that's what you end up with. There are other releases that have similar seamless branching that are not screenpass protected.

In other words, you don't have to check every disk with a tool like BDInfo and only have to worry about screenpass protection (or any other protection) if there is a playback problem because AnyDVDHD has not fully decrypted the disk yet. :)

PS: Did 697 work for you? If so then AnyDVDHD has the correct playlist in the status window. If not, then AnyDVDHD is still not decrypting the disk properly.

Last edited:
Back