• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mockingjay and Mortdecai final fixes

For those still having problems with Mockingjay:

please

That hotfix should do it.

Let us know the result.

Thanks!

If I've understood correctly, using ver 7.6.10 and after applying the above patch as described, Speedmenu should not be automatically enabled.

Is that correct?

If so, no - the patch hasn't worked.

Do you want a log file?

Do you want a log file?

Yes, always post a logfile and if you think you have to ask, don't ask, just post it :)

BTW, only logfiles from original disks or protected iso images are useful. AnyDVDHD logs of "unprotected" images with a problem are usually not useful.

Last edited:
Brian_Damage, As you said, it looks like your version is still locked to speedmenus only. Is playlist 439 correct and plays ok? The dev's know about the problem now anyway.
BTW, what country/region is that disk from?

Last edited:
You mean you think it was already fixed or you think it's been fixed since I posted that log file?

I don't see a new beta but I am still seeing a Speedmenu!

Please advise.

I'm guessing but maybe a change has been made in the Online Protection Database.
AnyDVD OPD.png

Brian_Damage, Yes if there is no new betas it usually means an OPD change only and you're PC needs access to the internet. If it's still not working you should follow up with another logfile.

PS: Confirm that the checkbox is checked per Brian661UK's post :).

Last edited:
OPD was already ticked and PC has internet access.

Speedmenu is still being added automatically.

New log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.1.0_Info_F_MOCKINGJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
If I've understood correctly, using ver 7.6.10 and after applying the above patch as described, Speedmenu should not be automatically enabled.

Is that correct?

If so, no - the patch hasn't worked.

Do you want a log file?

Correct.

One last possibility occurred to me.

For a while the SetupBDPHash patch didn't work for me.

A corrected version was made available some time on the 30th June.

It might be worth re-downloading and reinstalling it to make sure you have the most recent version.

And reboot after installing it just in case that makes a difference.

OPD was already ticked and PC has internet access.

Speedmenu is still being added automatically.

New log file attached.

Sorry, there appears to have been some mistake when updating the OPD, data was incorrect.
Please try again now?

I'm still getting stuck at a black screen for the US version of Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt.1 when using ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 6.7.1.199. Using AnyDVDHD 7.6.4.0. Log file when using default setting is attached. Can someone help me out please?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.0_Info_G_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Can someone help me out please?

Looks like you have a slightly different disc that hasn't been seen/fixed yet.
Slysoft will have to update the OPD for this disc - When they do you should see a reply/response here saying it has been fixed :)

I'm still getting stuck at a black screen for the US version of Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt.1 when using ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre 6.7.1.199. Using AnyDVDHD 7.6.4.0. Log file when using default setting is attached. Can someone help me out please?

Yes, this one was missing, sorry.
Should work now, though :)

This is my first time posting. I'm still getting the forced speedmenu on this disc The hunger games mockingjay pt 1 sorry can't remember where I bought it at but here is the upc: 031398206446. Here's the logfile . I hope I did this right.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.4.2_Info_D_MOCKINJAY_PT1.ziplog
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
This is my first time posting. I'm still getting the forced speedmenu on this disc The hunger games mockingjay pt 1 sorry can't remember where I bought it at but here is the upc: 031398206446. Here's the logfile . I hope I did this right.

Looks like this one may of slipped through when the final fix was released. A developer will fix/update now that you have posted the logfile (yes, you did it right :) )

They will most likely post a reply here when they have fixed/updated.

Yes, thank you. That log file evaded us for quite a few months.
Should work now, try again.

Back