• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I'll have to check a disc.

So everything was working. MakeMKV was installed and not being used for about a year and then I updated AnyDVD and Scanner a few times until March. Then whatever updates to AnyDVD/Scanner/Windows, AnyDVD made bad ISOs there after but there never was a message from AnyDVD before or after. I was definitely not running MakeMKV and the drive region was not "Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8" so I'm not sure what happened.

I don't know what versions of AnyDVD I was on but I update fairly often checking the forum for a new version and vesions 8.6.0.0 or 8.6.0.3 made the last few ISOs. There was never a error message that I saw... unless it just pops up for a moment and lets you make the ISO?

I wish I had known or remembered that Rip To Image with Protection could still give you a bad ISO and OPD ID's. But it had always worked and all I did was update AnyDVD without changing anything else.

What version of AnyDVD stop working if MakeMKV has been installed and what version fixed it? Even after it was fixed, did you need uninstall/reinstall both to fix it?
You really should have looked in the status windows which clearly says "bad makemkv! unsinstall or update!"

Really?

Wish it wouldn't allow Rip-To-Image if there's an invalid makeMKV version - or at least give another warning when you try.

@James is that a possibility?

To avoid ripping invalid .iso's when there's an old version of makeMKV installed that AnyDVD can't work with, as has happened here?
Yes, I believe this is possible. I have to check.

Code:
LABEL:   STAR_TREK_III_TSFS_UHD
OPD:   BD_2741dbe90e9a
-----
LABEL:   STAR_TREK_IV_TVH
OPD:   BD_a6ba64ac6053
-----
LABEL:   GHOSTBUSTERS_AFTERLIFE
OPD:   BD_f007965432cc
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----
These appear to be working now?

After I updated to the latest version just released* I decided to try again, as it had also been a little while and there might be new keys.** All discs when first scanned reported an error contacting the server. However if I asked AnyDVD HD to create a report, the re-scan after the report scan succeeded on all three discs allowing them to be watched or ripped. (Yes, I know the report doesn't provide any extra info for UHD discs, but some magic happens when I ask for it sometimes. )

I did get very brief blocky artifacting near the very end of Star Trek IV, but it was in a different place in rips (right at "Let's see what she can do" near the very end) vs playback from disc (randomly, just before credits) so there might be a disc issue, but I wouldn't know where and it's such a small problem I'm not put off by it. It's certainly not worth buying a whole new box set just for one disc.

* AnyDVD HD 8.6.1.0 (BPDHash.bin 20-03-111)
** I'm aware keys are independent of new AnyDVD HD versions.

Last edited:
Yes, I believe this is possible. I have to check.

Oh, great, I hope so!!

That would help seal off this new possibility of creating bogus OPD's/titles that look unsupported but are not...

T

These appear to be working now?

Jeltz, this looks like it's the same Scanner report you used when you first submitted these titles? And you wrote in "Supported"??

In order to report them supported, you have to create a new Scanner report.

This time, the Scanner knows your titles are on the List, so when you Scan, it'll gather Status information from your disc/.iso.

Then it'll generate an update report, which you paste here...

T

Last edited:
Updated my post. I didn't get the "unable to contact server" popup this time for any of them. All seems to be good.

Updated my post.

That did it!

Update processed -- titles will be removed as of next List update.

Thanks.

I didn't get the "unable to contact server" popup this time for any of them.

This is an AnyDVD Server accessibility warning that usually means either the Server is momentarily down or there's a problem with your computer accessing the Internet at that instant.

All seems to be good.

Glad to hear it!

These were supported pretty quickly (just over 2 weeks)...

Enjoy!

T

Oh, great, I hope so!!

That would help seal off this new possibility of creating bogus OPD's/titles that look unsupported but are not...

T

Obviously this would require an AnyDVD update if James were able to implement this. If that happens, I will update both the AnyDVD and Scanner min versions at the same time so we can re-baseline everything.

Obviously this would require an AnyDVD update if James were able to implement this. If that happens, I will update both the AnyDVD and Scanner min versions at the same time so we can re-baseline everything.

Sounds good.

Let's hope it can happen...

T

No and I don't really have time to look at it right now. I'm working on calibrating my new G2 77" OLED this evening. I'll get to it when I get a chance.

Code:
Title:    The Trouble with Harry
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    Gruv
LABEL:    THE_TROUBLE_WITH_HARRY
OPD:    BD_df267722cc67
-----
Title:    Marnie
LABEL:    MARNIE
OPD:    BD_bd5e64d6e4b4
-----
Title:    Shadow of a Doubt
LABEL:    SHADOW_OF_A_DOUBT
OPD:    BD_76422220c727
-----
Title:    Saboteur
LABEL:    SABOTEUR
OPD:    BD_5ea33ffb356d
-----
Title:    Family Plot
LABEL:    FAMILY_PLOT
OPD:    BD_fe0ac40f940f
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    The Trouble with Harry
LABEL:    THE_TROUBLE_WITH_HARRY
OPD:    BD_df267722cc67
-----
Title:    Marnie
LABEL:    MARNIE
OPD:    BD_bd5e64d6e4b4
-----
Title:    Shadow of a Doubt
LABEL:    SHADOW_OF_A_DOUBT
OPD:    BD_76422220c727
-----
Title:    Saboteur
LABEL:    SABOTEUR
OPD:    BD_5ea33ffb356d
-----
Title:    Family Plot
LABEL:    FAMILY_PLOT
OPD:    BD_fe0ac40f940f
-----

I'm a huge Hitch fan, Forrestland, and can't wait to add these new UHD's to my home collection!

All 5 will be listed next refresh...

T

No Way Home From HK is aslo supported. Big thanks to the new version!

Code:
LABEL:    SPIDER-MAN_NO_WAY_HOME
OPD:    BD_c33f08bb6630
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
uarEoeqNNwS/NAsskQ0INLCrTzyODPngIA9eYo6612awVo38+pc3FLKoIr/lwYn8IdzgBOPO61P9ySHa3h8oSzzy1TDyKTVGSy3IwpVypGRYgCttLzaboHhfbhIpB6M/dF0UhEwrBztrkfTPXP4nPko2Gw4mw7iaGnYGLCcaii109z6HtWR8nqC6lRQWQBUAu4ca0UtZVc0MWBYezzg8V57tUhVyjef+yrhfkBIivlZC5nLuIY42hcu9Ecnw8RzgFE7XYIh5NVpMfwZN/cXmo2GZ0B9pMi6m1aYdLA2/fjIxTbf8d2kldSbixTkvnEeHfm3gtPTEbimkX+tr4y4A8Q==
[/REPORT]
-----

So coool!!

Thanks James!!

So if an old makeMKV version is installed, will this new release give a warning message if you try to Rip-To-Image, or will it flat out prevent you from proceeding?

I don't have an older makeMKV version available to me right now so can't try it....

EDIT: Release notes says "prevents creation" so must stop you cold!!!

This is excellent!!!

T

Back