• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
Title:    Cruella (2021)
CoR:    GBR UK
Vendor:    Amazon UK
LABEL:    CRUELLA
OPD:    BD_54f4bfd058fa
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
uGQPQsdeL7xfN5kB7y3yQNZU4jn6XbgfkR3rQK/0oY0X4LmkllSRKS10Hg2h1z53GOeVqviFcfwn6bTiGxQWMOIbrqvZEhLNr3lwwIeC7nkWEFQXVHu34sjgaSkL9bjArDf9rl1Jndcc2Pg0u35YDTqntSEXMhTVru5IxpXRMoIKYmt8jXuwcKFtVXL0SbCr8GCIPLNYSTgN+SC9SAZrAUXhAL3Q1KNczzH6ZhR9BJxv5o8Dc3zO3/kkLVLbnoN15DSEQ5gSrI4i50/Em9drHvUfmvDgsilwhscuoYcOwQIb8UkxxapaTk6mMTfU5ACKFqqS76rux6HotUgsPMsjEFvD6Jmg43Sd5YILS2Vv3nw=
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    Monster Hunter
CoR:    JPN Japan
LABEL:    MONSTER_HUNTER
OPD:    BD_ad8fa5a778a2
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
J6DpkEgDzVKAktx9cDHgQu4cADczQ72Vf6H4S54XBEXSmHMz0QIia9OvVIRJwoFV7pMyqDW4ddfQZ4GuniM5/YpehpYWNN7C0Pw6H70IExg6sx1H08Y8+mR7/EEqZqag5o7Dsu+b8aO0ihuE5kuwBlMgYFNTs5q0TuRFbKv99HPn9BBiu5EV2KS+gTpLG/YuhN24EAzp00CwKrj8mlK3SWt774YqPP6bprJ0PU4iFp9mP2chGkI6VAQce1EkRtdnOPDQhxGlFWA8W3ngl/F9Hx3kouzGZa0gnpOCipKRCAj1NnBmOrXC1rcgaiY13xNED+/0UYYGZsnAMAuWhxH1Mg==
[/REPORT]
-----

I never received a decryption attempt with a valid volume id. Always protected iso? Try the original disc. And you seem to be the only person, who has tried this disc with AnyDVD.
Can you get it to work with MakeMKV?
I'm getting an error from MakeMKV also. It is a protected iso. I don't have access to the original disc anymore. Is there anything else you can suggest?

I'm getting an error from MakeMKV also. It is a protected iso. I don't have access to the original disc anymore. Is there anything else you can suggest?
No. Someone must use the original disc at least once. You have to wait, until someone else does.
EDIT:
I wonder, how you created the protected iso without letting AnyDVD submit the data from the original disc?

How the iso was created is a very important question. Because if it was created wrong it can never be decrypted and would explain why it's the only one that isn't supported.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

How the iso was created is a very important question. Because if it was created wrong it can never be decrypted and would explain why it's the only one that isn't supported.
Good point. If the iso contains bus encryption, it will never work.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Yes, excellent point.

I was just going to say the same thing. If the protected .iso was not made with AnyDVD, very little chance it will ever work at all (unless LibreDrive is in play).

Going to pm you.

T

First, thanks to you two for jumping in and attempting to help. Here's the sequence I used to make the protected iso; I used AnyDVDHD to rip the original disc to iso. So to answer your first question James, I did use the original disc on my first attempt to rip. When I did the original rip, I got the "normal" AnyDVD message that the disc wasn't yet supported. So I checked the "make a protected iso" check box and allowed the protected iso to be created on my drive. I actually did the same process for all Indy 4k discs that I bought as a set from Amazon. On the same day, I used MakeMKV to create an MKV files from the protected isos. MakeMKV was able to make an MKV from all the protected isos, except Temple of Doom. I kept getting the error from MakeMKV that the disc was unsuppported and that I needed to send the tgz file in. I sent the tgz file to MakeMKV that day. Over the next week or two, I kept attempting to mount the Temple of Doom protected iso with AnyDVDHD, and consistently got the message that the disc was not supported. So on July 23rd I resent MakeMKV my tgz file (as I hadn't heard anything from that source) and I used SamuriHD's AnyDVD Scanner 1.0.5.0 to post the results of my attempt to load the iso. So to summarize, I used AnyDVDHD to make protected isos of all 4 Indy discs. I was successfully able to use MakeMKV to make MKV files from all protected isos, except Temple of Doom. By July 23rd, I was able to make unprotected isos from the protected isos using AnyDVDHD for all the Indy titles EXCEPT Temple of Doom. At that point, I sent in the information about Temple of Doom to the forum. BTW, I did the exact same process on all 4 of the 4K Indy discs which I bought from Amazon and Temple of Doom is the only one that is still not supported. If there is anything else I can answer to help with this issue, please let me know. Oh, one last thing. I have never used bus encryption, to the best of my knowledge. Thanks again for the help in looking into this issue.

Code:
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_CHAMBER_SECRETS
OPD:    BD_669474833fc0
-----
LABEL:    HARRY_POTTER_PHILOSOPHER_STONE
OPD:    BD_4dbf062b3f06
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
vcsv3HXPA+MilKZyL7OEbk0d3GNHJLXZPXvHAuiQwnRgXbaBsfI3cfTnTwjGaLr/DN0hcbW7SkADRG3xFQWHNCtxuD1lhCv/vuVFC3kAb75PXrFvkrVd0TBZl7qBZxnlPZpryfzsVFNxj1JtlQy1/01IWw7p5jd7YmRV2ePgpGRgT3bUeeK9MVjU7McCBVLi6J/crkAN5nBbNKAW9MybK2difIBGuc6Z/kXkvrNTzGC1t7xH4+kPpiieuv37unluFqnwUtWCe12edT9Z3b8ZZbNM6OUbNX+Rnt5iv+svLWydhxo3yyeY8R63WadOtPDXBHRsz607xbSe2MiP1SazKPJwKxKwp+3uS5J2Lz6B4i3V4h6VxrIMJcWs3MOgvdrDxTRMBTV4VbsA5cSwOkzdNHvsDhpXGO5Xvg/ZQBYctOI+ghPdBGDxKUcZNpuRSruSwZtscpycxD0sREoIxExmu/yG+kdpkmgWKCWduDCvHlQ=
[/REPORT]
-----

Bus encryption is usually removed for you when you use AnyDVD with a friendly drive or MakeMKV with LibreDrive. However, if you use another program to create an image without AnyDVD or MakeMKV's LibreDrive, the resulting image will be bus encrypted and can never be decrypted.

That does not appear to be the case with what you've posted above. The only other thing I could think of, and this should not be possible and James will come back and say "no that can't happen with AnyDVD", is if there were some kind of read error that corrupted the image enough to change it. I've never really seen that, and as James will say it shouldn't be possible (mostly), etc but I don't have any other real explanation. Other than if Mike just hasn't processed your dump file yet then the key wouldn't be available in MakeMKV. Did you try loading the ISO directly in MakeMKV to see if it still says it's unsupported? Remember that needs to download a new key database so you have to allow that. Other than that, I don't know.

Bus encryption is usually removed for you when you use AnyDVD with a friendly drive or MakeMKV with LibreDrive. However, if you use another program to create an image without AnyDVD or MakeMKV's LibreDrive, the resulting image will be bus encrypted and can never be decrypted.

That does not appear to be the case with what you've posted above. The only other thing I could think of, and this should not be possible and James will come back and say "no that can't happen with AnyDVD", is if there were some kind of read error that corrupted the image enough to change it. I've never really seen that, and as James will say it shouldn't be possible (mostly), etc but I don't have any other real explanation. Other than if Mike just hasn't processed your dump file yet then the key wouldn't be available in MakeMKV. Did you try loading the ISO directly in MakeMKV to see if it still says it's unsupported? Remember that needs to download a new key database so you have to allow that. Other than that, I don't know.
Thanks again, Samuri... I have tried loading directly into MakeMKV from the protected iso. Same result. I may just have an unexplainable issue with this iso and might be out of luck. I'll hope that James has some other information, but I'm feeling that I'm probably stuck. I can always buy another copy... Oh well. :) Thanks again.

Oh, and thanks for the explanation of bus encryption. I only use AnyDVDHD with a friendly drive for creating isos, so I don't think I'll ever need to worry about that issue.

Yea with a friendly drive AnyDVD is able to bus decrypt the data as it comes in. This is why if you can, it's always preferable to create the images as you're doing using AnyDVD's protected ISO option. Really wish I had an explanation for what happened here.

I had the same thing happen with The Croods: A New Age. I originally created a protected ISO back in June and submitted the scan report using the original disc. After the title was supported in July I mounted the ISO to verify but it said it wasn't supported. I ran the scanner on the ISO and it had a different BD_* value than the one I submitted from the original disc. I put the original disc in the drive and it had the correct BD_* value and showed that it was supported so I chalked it up to some corruption when the ISO was created. I created other protected ISO's around that same timeframe using the same drive and they all matched the original disc value. I created a new protected ISO and when I mounted it the value was correct so I deleted the bad ISO. Now I wish I had kept it for reference... Maybe AnyDVD HD could do a check of the BD_* values when the ISO is finished to make sure the hashes match?

I have several logs from AnyDVD but I'm not 100% positive which ones are tied to when I made the ISO.

The only differences back then were that I had AnyDVD HD 8.5.5.0 and it looks like the drive region wasn't set? I did set the region later after receiving a prompt on a disc for which region to use. I also try to make sure I don't run MakeMKV before creating a protected ISO due to the LibreDrive issue from a while back, although that is probably fixed in the current AnyDVD HD version. My documents folder doesn't have a log with the same date as the good ISO. I guess AnyDVD HD doesn't create a log when it creates an ISO?

I believe this status file from the log was around the time I made the original (corrupt) ISO but if there is not log for the actual ISO creation then it doesn't really help. I can attach the full log file but if it's not for the actual image creation then I doubt it would shed any light on what happened.
Code:
Extracted from log created on June 7, 2021
Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.5.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.10
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 39525376 sectors (77198 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_CROODS_A_NEW_AGE
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 76
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
UHD Blu-ray disc.
Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

In a nutshell what Sam wants to tell you. DO NOT use AnyDVD / Makemkv functions across the board. Work with either program by itself and don't have the other one accessing the disc in progress.
Understood and agreed!! Thanks :)

In a nutshell what Sam wants to tell you. DO NOT use AnyDVD / Makemkv functions across the board. Work with either program by itself and don't have the other one accessing the disc in progress.

Yeah I read that a while back that MakeMKV and LibreDrive can mess with AnyDVD. If I do need to use MakeMKV for something, at the very least I eject/close the drive door after MakeMKV has been closed but I have also been extra cautious and rebooted before doing any ISO creations or disc scans to gather the BD_* report for the Unsupported list. ;-) I don't recall if I read about that issue in a FAQ or just from historical issues in the forum.

Back