• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Sorry, it's not recorded in the output of the tool provided for reading logs. I'll put the disc back in and check the status window once I'm done ripping the 2nd movie.

Ok, thanks.

But if you want, you can just tell me what's on the label....

T

Ok, thanks.

But if you want, you can just tell me what's on the label....

T
Oh sure, lol. Thought you were looking for a string read from the disc, and I also thought I said the title of the movie in my first post but looking at it again, I did not. It's the first Fast & Furious movie, "The Fast and the Furious". The disc has "The Fast and the Furious the Original" printed on it. Purchased from Best Buy in the U.S.

Oh sure, lol. Thought you were looking for a string read from the disc, and I also thought I said the title of the movie in my first post but looking at it again, I did not. It's the first Fast & Furious movie, "The Fast and the Furious". The disc has "The Fast and the Furious the Original" printed on it. Purchased from Best Buy in the U.S.

Thank you. :=)

CAPTAIN_MARVEL -- OPD: BD_7885f2729ab5

Got it Michael.

I'll add both titles this evening.

T

Sadly, several other movies from this collection cannot be read.
Looks like the same OPD ID for all of them.

"The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Fast & Furious" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Fast Five" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Fast & Furious 6" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Furious 7" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78

All told, only the 2nd and 8th movie were able to be read.

Sadly, several other movies from this collection cannot be read.
Looks like the same OPD ID for all of them.

"The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Fast & Furious" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Fast Five" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Fast & Furious 6" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78
"Furious 7" OPD: BD_841d182c2f78

All told, only the 2nd and 8th movie were able to be read.

I didn't think it was possible for different discs to have the same OPD Id.

Maybe because they are part of the same set????

If that's correct, guess we can assume when one works they all work. I guess.

What OPD Id are the 2 that work?

T

Yeah it does.

techguy2k5 you should double-check the OPD Id for those discs.

Maybe @Pete or @James can tell us for sure, but I don't think 8 discs can share an Id like that...

Meantime, my lucky streak has run out and all 3 of my new UHDs are unsupported.

2 are from the Fast/Furious franchise....

Fast and Furious -- OPD: BD_cb13f1d040e0

Fast Five -- OPD: BD_f408b3b83df7

13 Hours The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi -- OPD: BD_8d067e633a60

Adding these.

Also Jeff R 1 reported that the following title is working now:

How To Train Your Dragon - The Hidden World -- OPD: BD_65792626cc98

Re-posting the list.

Those titles that have Unknown support status will be removed end of next week (6/22).

T

It seemed wrong to me as well. One thing I noticed is that the ziplog file name and date do not change on my system, and that the filename includes a much older version of AnyDVD (7.6.9.5). I've moved the ziplog file out of that directory and will check the discs again.

Edit: I've moved the ziplog file out of the AnyDVD_logs folder. When a disc that fails to process is inserted, this file is not recreated. Is it possible the file is in a different location on my system or that there is something wrong with AnyDVD itself? I'm on version 8.3.6

2nd edit: I've unzipped the ziplog file and it appears that it contains a log for the movie "National Treasure". Viewing the AnyDVD_log.txt file shows that this is the OPD ID I listed earlier.

3rd edit: I wonder if this is a permissions issue, since the folder appears not to have been written to in several years. Could someone check the permissions on their AnyDVD_logs folder and tell me if there is a service account for AnyDVD that should have permission to this folder, and what the name of that account is. When I check permissions for that folder on my system there is an unknown user listed followed by a SID. This likely means the user doesn't exist any longer. My guess is that I've had AnyDVD installed on this system for so long, and gone through so many O.S. and AnyDVD updates that some point the account was corrupted.

Last edited:
There's no service account it runs as the current user. Fix the folder by either deleting it or fixing the permissions by reclaiming ownership.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There's no service account it runs as the current user. Fix the folder by either deleting it or fixing the permissions by reclaiming ownership.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks. I deleted the folders, closed AnyDVD (checked task manager to ensure the application had indeed exited), re-opened AnyDVD and tried one of the 4k discs that won't read again - the AnyDVD_logs folder has not been recreated, even though there should now be a log. I checked permissions on the documents folder and am logged into the account with ownership of the directory. I then recreated the folder manually with the same name, still no ziplog file after a failed read.

Any thoughts?

You are right clicking on the AnyDVD tray icon and selecting create log, right? It doesn't just automagically create them.

You are right clicking on the AnyDVD tray icon and selecting create log, right? It doesn't just automagically create them.

Yeah, @techguy2k5 , that's the issue.

You have to actively request a logfile, it doesn't get created just because a disc is unsupported.

You can create the logfile just as SamuriHL says, right click on the AnyDVD icon down in your system tray and select option "Create Logfile".

What you've been doing is repeatedly running the tool on an old logfile created sometime in the past for National Treasure.

I'll change to the correct OPD Id for The Fast and The Furious when you supply it and post the others as well when you have their correct Ids.

T

Thanks guys, that was the missing piece of the puzzle.

I have the OPDs now:

"The Fast and the Furious": BD_57b379873851
"The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" OPD: BD_95ccf6f4a39c
"Fast & Furious" OPD: BD_cb13f1d040e0
"Fast Five" OPD: BD_f408b3b83df7
"Fast & Furious 6" OPD: BD_22d775071f97
"Furious 7" OPD: BD_4ae6cf6245d2

Thanks guys, that was the missing piece of the puzzle.

I have the OPDs now:

"The Fast and the Furious": BD_57b379873851
"The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift" OPD: BD_95ccf6f4a39c
"Fast & Furious" OPD: BD_cb13f1d040e0
"Fast Five" OPD: BD_f408b3b83df7
"Fast & Furious 6" OPD: BD_22d775071f97
"Furious 7" OPD: BD_4ae6cf6245d2

Ah, cool.

I already added Fast and Furious and Fast Five from my own UHD discs - we have the same version of those.

Will add the other 4 later this evening.

T

Re-posted the unsupported list to include today's additions.

T

Not a problem. Watched my Captain Marvel MKV this afternoon in fact. :D

Back