• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Sorry for the delay, been sick for the past week. I just tested John Wick(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_73e490356831 and it still doesn't decrypt.

Ok, Edi.

Hope you're better now.

Thanks for the update.

T

Reposted list to indicate John Wick is still unsupported.

T

TOY_STORY -- OPD: BD_9ac586bcc734
TOY_STORY_2 -- OPD: BD_bef590004f66
TOY_STORY_3 -- OPD: BD_f36f529e15b6

Well, the Americas are pretty big, but yes, that's Amazon US.....;)

Yes, but nobody does karaoke like we do in the US. That's how I knew. :p

Just kidding, ofc.

TOY_STORY -- OPD: BD_9ac586bcc734
TOY_STORY_2 -- OPD: BD_bef590004f66
TOY_STORY_3 -- OPD: BD_f36f529e15b6

Hi SamuriHL!

I added these 3 titles to the list.

List reposted.

T

Sully UHD Amazon french --- SULLY -- OPD: BD_7cc5eb0f1e49
Green Book UHD Amazon french -- GREEN_BOOK_UHD -- OPD: BD_bc4b49a4e2d4

is now successfully decrypted.

Thanks !

Sully UHD Amazon french --- SULLY -- OPD: BD_7cc5eb0f1e49
Green Book UHD Amazon french -- GREEN_BOOK_UHD -- OPD: BD_bc4b49a4e2d4

is now successfully decrypted.

Thanks !

Fantastic news, Pack Tu!

Thanks for letting us know.

The list is getting pretty long so every title that can be removed helps :=).

I'll remove these in tonight's update.

T

I just installed the new update, but unfortunately predators and west world are still NOT supported.

Still waiting...

That's because as I said a few times now, uhd support doesn't come through new anydvd versions. It comes independently from anydvd, though OPD updates

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes I know that, I just thought I would give an update since it has been awhile. Yes I am testing it every once in awhile to see if it works. So I did understand what you have said several times now.

V

Yes I know that, I just thought I would give an update since it has been awhile. Yes I am testing it every once in awhile to see if it works. So I did understand what you have said several times now.

V

Ok, vmax5000.

Ch3vron is right ofc, but your periodic updates on the support Status of submitted titles is appreciated.

So, Predators is still a no-go.

Is it the same for the 3 Westworld Season 2 discs?

T

Yes, unfortunately West world and Predators is still a no go. Do you want me to still periodically type in a post to let you know, or would you like to just ask via a pm in future? I of course will update with a post when it IS working.
Thanks...
V

Yes, unfortunately West world and Predators is still a no go. Do you want me to still periodically type in a post to let you know, or would you like to just ask via a pm in future? I of course will update with a post when it IS working.
Thanks...
V

It's really good when you periodically report on the title, even if not working.

I make a record of that and it doesn't come up that support for those discs needs to be verified for a couple of weeks from there.

Makes my life a lot simpler :=).

So yes please, via post or pm doesn't matter but regular updates really help!

Thanks for asking, guy!

T

Sorry for the delay, been sick for the past week. I just tested John Wick(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_73e490356831 and it still doesn't decrypt.

I'm ripping John Wick (Amazon US) as I type this. I'm using the latest anydvd update. When its done I'll post the OPD.

I'm ripping John Wick (Amazon US) as I type this.

Cool!

I'm using the latest anydvd update.

Yeah, again AnyDVD version doesn't matter where UHD support is concerned.

If the key is in the online database, it will work regardless of version.

And, contrary to what seems to be popular opinion, new keys are not added when versions are released.

When its done I'll post the OPD.

That would be great, but only if the OPD ID matches one that's on the list as unsupported.

'Cause then that one can be removed from the list.

Thanks,

T

Yeah from the previous posts I know the version doesn't matter, but I thought I would provide that anyway.
Ok done with rip. OPD is BD_73e490356831 which is same as Edi reported. So you should be able to take that one off. :)

Yeah from the previous posts I know the version doesn't matter, but I thought I would provide that anyway.
Ok done with rip. OPD is BD_73e490356831 which is same as Edi reported. So you should be able to take that one off. :)

Fantastic!

I know a lot people will be happy about that, including @Edi .

Thanks for the really prompt notification (mid-rip) :D

Will gladly remove that title a little later tonight.

T

TOY_STORY_3 -Best Buy US- OPD: BD_c795573f6fea
not currently working

Last edited:
Back