• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

"Thanks!! You too once it is received! One of my favorite SciFi Movies!!!" [You should add your comments outside of the "Reply" block]

Same here, @factorv@007 , for sure!!!

Def in my top 5, I'll tell you that.

Can not wait to see it in 4K. :p

(y)

It works now. Thanks !

mediacloud,

Re-posting the Scanner report that submitted your title and "saying" it works is not the way to supply current Status.

Please do not re-post old reports!

The Scan Reader will pick it up and try to process it again.

And fail.

In the end, it accomplishes nothing, other than tripping up the program.

See coming PM...

[Edit: mediacloud has editted out the report]

T

Last edited:
The List is modified.

... And then there were none. :)

I won't be on the Forum much Sunday, if at all!

Back Monday.

T

Code:
[Title]    | Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
[Label]    | BEVERLY_HILLS_COP
[Country]  | Netherlands
[OPD]      | BD_f08003d9b793
[DiscID]   | 072134F6DF39E1FCF9F71750D9AD5F766E7CEAE5
[MKB]      | 77
[Source]   | Disc
[Status]   | [Unsupported]
===================================
[(((]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[/(((]
-----

Things have changed a LOT since I last updated the Scanner instructions in post 3. I took some time to revamp the instructions for people. It should clarify how to use the Scanner and also includes information about the KeyDB file which has become so critical to AnyDVD. I've seen a lot of posts in the last couple weeks where people have made submissions that needed to be corrected. It's a good idea for everyone to refresh themselves on how to use the Scanner by re/reading the 3rd post of this thread. This will make testiles' life easier.

Additionally, I added information on the new tool I wrote called KeyDB Tools. This tool can help manage your KeyDB file. And for those that wish to see keys added for their titles sooner, you can follow the directions in that tool's thread to create dumps for me to scan. PLEASE DO NOT POST DUMPS IN THIS THREAD. Keep them in the KeyDB Tools thread or PM them directly to me. Once I have a dump for your title, I add it to my daily scanning (currently at 0 as I write this WOOOO) until a key is found.

Code:
[Title]    | The Others
[Label]    | THE OTHERS
[Country]  | US 
[OPD]      | BD_91e935673a26
[DiscID]   | 9891C7C06A511C41463654BC7E26AB49737E6709
[MKB]      | 77
[Source]   | Disc
[(((]HzQiElFy7//AvYXkOdKzMgC4sTCiwFIm4GZ60uD8AkD7x1alwmpPSy97AR/Atmo2VnYB67e2cr6faxQA+OYXsu+cGavlrJOTZpcceeJK+sbh1t5SZusD/ye/BoHMt0SiqneSfeX1iVvi+wKuEmBoFMkh7cjqVkRVi7vKByPrCgJmD5jglhJehIo/kIDY5Hr7qrvFx14DCiNhkrgD3LmPmzP2OpK2iks++zoU2t1m1rNeUaKrBKmWtfW70mTm/CrPbUIxwqMWoFk2WiJjnSuU8ppOSTkY+auJ4iJW4utSHqNUP/KgUWV4L4SplEyE3DONR4aUKAwe69TktKBxfBou5HVcpccnaN4jaDfXMKbk5+FhaG0gICO4c7yknKHUoH4kuZf3c3kSbn4sN/cHrTz0M+ezOqc3cJwawKwIpXJISlraztI7ZRRqLg4cvtzCutZJN4mjoXFXKNwAkz/ML7AZVvN3rQFmnDoZ24x58+LQ8wQWtUZDBcom9YAFa1oePyZhsHNyAnz3x8qaF7sSHjCvz6dzxAeFNs4E25JICwkBQe/QRIoxJXEfRIECxXubTwVOqrpvVHLM+ipsOhd8cOXYPOI2+NT6c3ZzB/yXo1iTz+9Ra3ngAtF16q2dTz1WAIcVhrNUWMaRyl0gdsxL3RgllioXGB0WYpyYlQBPkSrD+6GSvVJTDcZc/TqvHHpHOEZpIbj1ziAWqq6WyMz7XEsXiQ==[/(((]
-----

Purchased from Criterion. Hello all, it's been a minute.

Code:
[Title]    | Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
[Label]    | BEVERLY_HILLS_COP
[Country]  | Netherlands
[OPD]      | BD_f08003d9b793
[DiscID]   | 072134F6DF39E1FCF9F71750D9AD5F766E7CEAE5
[MKB]      | 77
[Source]   | Disc
-----

Twazerty,

Seems to be a key for this title already available.

Try it again with a fresh copy of the keyfile -- and let me know...

Code:
[Title]    | The Others
[Label]    | THE OTHERS
[Country]  | US
[OPD]      | BD_91e935673a26
[DiscID]   | 9891C7C06A511C41463654BC7E26AB49737E6709
[MKB]      | 77
[Source]   | Disc
-----

Purchased from Criterion. Hello all, it's been a minute.

Hey there, Forrestland!!!

Welcome back, always good to see you! LOL

Same sitch for you, key seems to be in the keyfile now.

Download the latest keyfile to get the key and try again.

Let us know the result...

I've seen a lot of posts in the last couple weeks where people have made submissions that needed to be corrected. It's a good idea for everyone to refresh themselves on how to use the Scanner by re/reading the 3rd post of this thread. This will make testiles' life easier.

Aaaaaamen!!! :=)

T

Hey there, Forrestland!!!

Welcome back, always good to see you! LOL

Same sitch for you, key seems to be in the keyfile now.

Download the latest keyfile to get the key and try again.

Let us know the result...
Indeed it is. The scanner is stating that it is supported but not on the list and won't let me copy the text. Should be good to go.

Indeed it is. The scanner is stating that it is supported but not on the list and won't let me copy the text. Should be good to go.

Ok, fantastic!

Yeah, I saw there was a key for that title in the keyfile so held off adding it to the List.

The Scanner won't report on a Supported title unless it's Listed...

I'm glad, you're all set!

Geez that was short, do come again soon... :giggle:

T

Last edited:
Beverly Hills Cop is also on the list now (Supported not on List). Looks like it was added after I made the report. While I made the report I used the latest KeyDB file.

That's the best. LOL Finally got my Aliens disc and it's already in the keydb and supported. Now the question is will I have read errors making an ISO or not. I really hope not. Planning on watching that tonight.

That's the best. LOL Finally got my Aliens disc and it's already in the keydb and supported. Now the question is will I have read errors making an ISO or not. I really hope not. Planning on watching that tonight.
My True Lies, Abyss and Aliens sets all landed today. Abyss and True Lies UHDs both successfully backed up... Aliens is another story, at least so far. Hard failures on two different BU40Ns. I have one more to test with, before I pull out the big guns and power on my Pio. I try to put all my wear and tear on the LGs unless I can't avoid it.

...the irony of needing "the big guns" for Aliens is almost too poetic.

I have 3 Pios and they are my go to for ISO creation. I have my bu40n in case I need it. Aliens is almost done reading. I'm hoping my Abyss replacement ships sometime soon. God these discs are a pain.

Just jumped to the Pio... read speed has dropped to 0.03MB/s.

We love to see it.

There's been a lot of reports of mfg defects on all 3. Aliens did rip successfully for me. There's really not much you can do if you get a defective one. Testiles is not going to want to read this. He may be traumatized. :D

Cutting Class (1989) is now working but scanner 1.1.9.3 won't let me copy/paste the output confirmation.

Also, the label is showing as just "BDROM" and the Title field is blank.

It was removed from the list yesterday that's why the scanner won't let you create a report for it.

Twazerty,

Seems to be a key for this title already available.

Try it again with a fresh copy of the keyfile -- and let me know...

Beverly Hills Cop... Looks like it was added after I made the report. While I made the report I used the latest KeyDB file.

Yes, it was added to the keyfile after you made the report -- but before your report was processed.

So I delayed adding it to the List until you checked the key.

And.... looks like it's supported - good!

Cutting Class (1989) is now working but scanner 1.1.9.3 won't let me copy/paste the output confirmation.

Also, the label is showing as just "BDROM" and the Title field is blank.

"BDROM" was what was reported for the Label in your submission report....

See coming pm....

There's really not much you can do if you get a defective one. Testiles is not going to want to read this. He may be traumatized. :D

Sure will -- I've been waiting to watch this UHD long enough! LOL!

T

Sure will -- I've been waiting to watch this UHD long enough! LOL!
It is excellent! I was super happy with this release. I was able to rip aliens no problem fortunately. Others have not been able to. And many have problems with the abyss. Still waiting on that replacement. But if you get a clean aliens disc you will love it!

Back