• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Once a title works with AnyDVDHD, what thread do I report it in?

Once a title works with AnyDVDHD, what thread do I report it in?

Right here, my friend.

Allows the UN-supported list to be updated.

This is assuming you (or someone) have previously reported the title unsupported and therefore it is on the list.

T

ROCKETMAN -- OPD: BD_de48cab6d647
Vintage stock
USA

and

APOCALYPSE_NOW -- OPD: BD_4503645a6c1d
Vintage Stock
USA

This is the 1979 version NOT the final cut release noted above.

Secret Life of Pets 2

SLOP2_UHD_UPK75 -- OPD: BD_76a929967f30

Same disc as Germany for France for Avengers Endgame : BD_a69e082a15a7

I have a new version of Rocketman that's not supported...

Rocketman (US) -- OPD: BD_e0a6db82ab9c

Added today's titles to the list.

T

Would the news of the unsupported disks reach the developers quicker if we report our disks via the Redfox contact support webform?

No. This thread isn't about letting the developers know. They know the minute you scan a disc as it creates a unique entry in the OPD. Please don't spam the contact support function with this kind of thing. It's completely unnecessary.

UHD A Simple Favor
Parser isn't executing on it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_N_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
UHD A Simple Favor

There's a reason for that...

PIONEER BD-RWBDR-211M 1.02

No bueno. That drive is not going to work for UHD as it is not friendly. The information in the log that the parser looks for doesn't exist as a result.

UHD A Simple Favor
There's a reason for that...

PIONEER BD-RWBDR-211M 1.02

No bueno. That drive is not going to work for UHD as it is not friendly. The information in the log that the parser looks for doesn't exist as a result.

Darkvader75 looks like you're going to need a different drive, one that's UHD-friendly (not UHD-official).

As SamuriHL alludes to, that's a requirement for the parser -- and beyond that for decryption by AnyDVD in general!!

T

Not Working:

AVENGERS_ENDGAME (Taiwan) OPD BD_597356b69a3a

Thanks.

Added this title...

... and re-posted the list.

Guys, off to enjoy the Labor Day holiday weekend.

Next list posting will not be before 9/3.

T

Back