• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

You can add in the AACS 2.1 known titles the just released "Stand by me"

Wait, are you saying "Stand by Me" is AACS 2.1 ?????

So it has .fmt files in its folders?

Sure hope this is not true as I have this UHD on the way.....

T

Two unsupported titles today:
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Amazon.ca) OPD: BD_c5ed4ef1d1f8
The Secret Life of Pets 2 (Amazon.ca) OPD: BD_8d40d25ccbd8

I used an alternative tool to create local folder copies and then burned it back into ISO form for my NAS. I also made Protected local images using AnyDVD. I still prefer the AnyDVD way, and will keep trying these two until I see they're supported, and then re-rip to ISO.

--michael

It is true yes.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You just ruined my day, SamuriHL. (lol)

Just kidding, but hope this is not becoming the new norm....

Two unsupported titles today:
Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Amazon.ca) OPD: BD_c5ed4ef1d1f8
The Secret Life of Pets 2 (Amazon.ca) OPD: BD_8d40d25ccbd8

I used an alternative tool to create local folder copies and then burned it back into ISO form for my NAS. I also made Protected local images using AnyDVD. I still prefer the AnyDVD way, and will keep trying these two until I see they're supported, and then re-rip to ISO.

--michael

I'm getting King of Monsters next week -- so ditto!

I'll add these, Michael.

T

So far, at this moment in time, there are now 3 confirmed titles using AACS 2.1. It's nothing to go into a full panic about yet. We'll see what happens.

Is the following error message a sign of incompatibility? "Cannot process request at this time. Please try again later." Is the Redfox staff adding the new keys to their online database for AnyDVDHD to refer to upon the insertion of a disk? Are there any log files, screenshots, disk ID, inventory numbers, barcodes, etc. I can send the Redfox staff so they can add the keys and get these disks working?

So far, at this moment in time, there are now 3 confirmed titles using AACS 2.1. It's nothing to go into a full panic about yet. We'll see what happens.

Not full panic.

Not yet.

Just a feeling of apprehension at this point.

Hopefully unfounded.

List re-posted.

T

Is the following error message a sign of incompatibility? "Cannot process request at this time. Please try again later." Is the Redfox staff adding the new keys to their online database for AnyDVDHD to refer to upon the insertion of a disk? Are there any log files, screenshots, disk ID, inventory numbers, barcodes, etc. I can send the Redfox staff so they can add the keys and get these disks working?

Hi Big C.

Yeah, if the disk is UHD, that message means it's not yet supported.

Nothing needed for the staff at this time. They'll add the key to the online database after they've worked their magic.

If you provide the title and OPD number, I'll add it to the list here....

... Instructions in post #1.

T

I downloaded the tool in post #2, but can't find any ziplogs files. I have a folder called Documents\ANYDVDHD, but it appears to be empty and has no ziplogs in it. Where else would the ziplogs be?

There are no miss until you tell anydvd to create one

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I normally read and learn before I post and am usually patient and even enjoy the process with technology. But my sister got this movie I asked her to get me for my birthday which I never saw, but was curious about. When the disk wasn't decrypting, I felt guilty that I might not be able to watch it, especially since she got it for me as a gift she knew I was looking forward to. But anyway, is this what you guys are looking for:
BRIGHTBURN -- OPD: BD_d7adee82c1b3

For what it's worth, not working: Stand By Me (Amazon.ca) OPD: BD_68ebb848ba25

Yes, I know, AACS 2.1. Boo!

I know these OPD's are already in the list, but they are listed as being from Australia. My discs were purchased at Amazon UK. Just some additional info.
IRON_MAN -- OPD: BD_79874d70c191
IRON_MAN_2 -- OPD: BD_84dcc917bc14
IRON_MAN_3 -- OPD: BD_48e0617f81d4

GODZILLA_KING_OF_THE_MONSTERS -- OPD: BD_e58f4c5591c2 got from Best Buy today. Not supported yet.

So for titles which have been reported as nondecryptable, how often should I try the disk so I'll know if Redfox added the respective key to the database AnyDVDHD uses?

I downloaded the tool in post #2, but can't find any ziplogs files. I have a folder called Documents\ANYDVDHD, but it appears to be empty and has no ziplogs in it. Where else would the ziplogs be?
... is this what you guys are looking for:
BRIGHTBURN -- OPD: BD_d7adee82c1b3

Big C, I see you figured out how to get your ziplog.

That OPD version is the same one I have and you'll see it's already on the list as Unsupported on line 4.

We'll both have to chill 'til it's in the AnyDVD database, which will hopefully not be too long from now.

For what it's worth, not working: Stand By Me (Amazon.ca) OPD: BD_68ebb848ba25

Yes, I know, AACS 2.1. Boo!

... Hiss! (lol)

I'll be adding Stand By Me to the AACS 2.1 area in post #1.

I knew I shoulda ordered Apocalypse Now instead!

I know these OPD's are already in the list, but they are listed as being from Australia. My discs were purchased at Amazon UK. Just some additional info.
IRON_MAN -- OPD: BD_79874d70c191
IRON_MAN_2 -- OPD: BD_84dcc917bc14
IRON_MAN_3 -- OPD: BD_48e0617f81d4

Thanks jwjohnson.

Yeah, Australia is where the contributor of that title got his disc, but that doesn't mean it's the only place that version is available.

So, good to know, the UK too.

APOCALYPSE_NOW_FINAL_CUT (US 6 Disc special edition) -- OPD: BD_f10e17e41fc9 not working.

Hi,

Hellboy (2019) -- OPD: (Germany) BD_6644b9423be0

GODZILLA_KING_OF_THE_MONSTERS -- OPD: BD_e58f4c5591c2 got from Best Buy today. Not supported yet.

I'll add these title later tonight.

T

So for titles which have been reported as nondecryptable, how often should I try the disk so I'll know if Redfox added the respective key to the database AnyDVDHD uses?

Strictly your call.

Could take a day or two, a week or two, more....

I generally check my Unsupported titles once a day.

T

Back