• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

I have the 2 original 4k Underworld discs and they already work. Is there any difference? Why did they not release them all the first time?

Code:
LABEL:    INJUSTICE
OPD:    BD_9153b8d0a59b
-----
LABEL:    OLD
OPD:    BD_f68c4359e28f
-----
LABEL:    SNAKE_EYES_G_I_JOE_ORIGINS
OPD:    BD_bc961de94f7c
-----
LABEL:    THE_SUICIDE_SQUAD
OPD:    BD_224e0aa06fba
-----
LABEL:    UNDERWORLD_AWAKENING
OPD:    BD_04cc1ccadc51
-----
LABEL:    UNDERWORLD_EVOLUTION
OPD:    BD_aaebd3b07e68
-----
LABEL:    UNDERWORLD_RISE_OF_THE_LYCANS
OPD:    BD_abb50c70a242
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

I have the 2 original 4k Underworld discs and they already work. Is there any difference? Why did they not release them all the first time?

Code:
LABEL:    INJUSTICE
OPD:    BD_9153b8d0a59b
-----
LABEL:    OLD
OPD:    BD_f68c4359e28f
-----
LABEL:    SNAKE_EYES_G_I_JOE_ORIGINS
OPD:    BD_bc961de94f7c
-----
LABEL:    THE_SUICIDE_SQUAD
OPD:    BD_224e0aa06fba
-----
LABEL:    UNDERWORLD_AWAKENING
OPD:    BD_04cc1ccadc51
-----
LABEL:    UNDERWORLD_EVOLUTION
OPD:    BD_aaebd3b07e68
-----
LABEL:    UNDERWORLD_RISE_OF_THE_LYCANS
OPD:    BD_abb50c70a242
-----

Yeah, I've had the first Underworld UHD since April.

Was wondering why the gap between that one and these as well!

My Underworld Awakening, Evolution, and Lycans are still in transit.

Hoping by the time they finally get here, they will already be supported.

Your Injustice and Old are now up-to-date -- and you're added as an alternate contact for the other 5 titles.

Thanks for these updates, Tanquen.

T

Because it all depends on when decryption keys become available one way or another. Just because 1 key works on a few discs of a "series" doesn't mean it'll work for all of them. Patience friend. All good things come to those who wait.

Code:
Title:    The Green Knight
CoR:    USA US
LABEL:    THE_GREEN_KNIGHT
OPD:    BD_37b3d141937d
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
sSr7w3h5ZS9Xb+bLkEFx35vnEF9DtF2+zRb7P5SZiLYhInUKLnHTScU+7xbcEpQUEo39nxTtOq6EEddetTTx4NqOiDIVZawjE98CZ/rEVVfJ6PQVclA8kxqHB7wdGdOjRptqK6a5I4ufsNHnw96kf0s6QidIPe52NI0ueWorJkLynL5iE8wXCtxGYD2Lx2lpMDce/f4yYW7mQJD77rsTKK4gQAdlQIF8rmvCBPSC6g175W0aYy3jvBRDjp9eBdpC0prBL5X1HgrUAIf29AkjSQUm6EBXFDUdWRpkBue/l7+DjzaVy6cbjv+vUjlqscF3VWloPQLP/YVfYA31cU0u0A==
[/REPORT]
-----

Because it all depends on when decryption keys become available one way or another. Just because 1 key works on a few discs of a "series" doesn't mean it'll work for all of them. Patience friend. All good things come to those who wait.

That's true.

But in my case, I was referring to the gap in release of these later Underworld movies, not when supported.

The original Underworld (2003) UHD released back in April and these last three just came out last month...

As for support for these last 3, it's only been a few weeks since they were released, so not unusual that they're not yet supported at all.

The average length of time between unsupported titles hitting the List and being supported is currently 23 days.

Awakening, Evolution, and Lycans have been listed 17 days (10/26)!

Probably keys are coming soon.

Code:
Title:    The Green Knight
LABEL:    THE_GREEN_KNIGHT
OPD:    BD_37b3d141937d
-----

Got it, DQ!

You'll see Green Knight appear on next List refresh.

Not so far. LOL

LOL! I know!

I know you're waiting for the same Underworld versions mbarnstijn submitted to the List.

And those are the same ones Tanquen just confirmed are not yet supported.

My guess is mine will be the same OPD's.

But as I mentioned above, I think their support is coming soon. :=)

T

Last edited:
The original Underworld (2003) UHD released back in April and these last three just came out last month...
Was it just earlier this year? I thought the 2 4k (movies 1 & 5) were out some time ago and then just now they released all 5. ???
Anyway, finally get to see them all. I just need the (keys and the) time to do so. Finally made time to watch the last GOT, pretty lady evil nut job on the turn of a dime. :( Did all the long versions of LOTH and and Hobbit. But still need to do Indiana Jones, Resident Evil, Star Trek and Back to the Future. I am off the next two weeks. :)

I'm waiting for the marvel releases next. Venom, Shang chi, eternals. Haven't seen venom yet but that's coming Dec 14. Got no time to die coming as well to finish out my bond collection. Lots of good stuff coming soon. Which will require more keys lol

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Was it just earlier this year? I thought the 2 4k (movies 1 & 5) were out some time ago

I think the last one, Blood Wars, had the Blu-Ray and UHD released at the same time in 2017.

Just checked Blu-ray.com on the original Underworld and you're right. There were apparently a number of UHD releases for the original, one as early as 2016.

I got mine in April this year and I assumed it was a pre-order (how I usually order). But not so in this case, it had been released quite a bit before...

I'm waiting for the marvel releases next. Venom, Shang chi, eternals. Haven't seen venom yet but that's coming Dec 14. Got no time to die coming as well to finish out my bond collection. Lots of good stuff coming soon. Which will require more keys lol

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I already had Shang Chi UHD on my to-do list but funny, I just added the new Venom and Got No Time UHDs earlier this evening.

Not sure whether I'll be getting Venom in UHD though, probably just the Blu-Ray.

Also just added Who Framed Roger Rabbit UHD tonight.

T

The List is refreshed.

The titles with Unknown Support Status will leave the List end-of-day Monday 11/15 without further updates.

T

Code:
Title:    The Addams Family
CoR:    CAN Canada
LABEL:    THE_ADDAMS_FAMILY
OPD:    BD_4d7ba4194d07
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
U4EdY1UVVhcql1LlbceZqw6r1DNbm/glMsDgUsbefDcj9jk44YBDvnvMz3+dKXQwPafp3JgbYctoe1ZmS0GVNB81S8L11xpl85meTBiI9zc8cB3m8dtEEa3Ox3zF+Om1phmjCSifSZbExtBjOojGa6/hXsRBJorKXW6mKNHe/NOWIH8wIaRpMzlL1ZV/HSaDhY8gzpimflMGn+Ezw2Q8eDsIckur3OqjD5OTnOaWYFzx/EvVEc3CzY9HCzJf0hY4rFqQU8vBenNx64aqP9j/Hx6KfpeY4xDXERUBMT78QnDRr8mpqHSuOtI0PMmLB/MFxX+FMjfjeJNDEZ066MRa2mTg4A6bajv31H5k2fdzF+I=
[/REPORT]
-----

Hello Guys,

a new one.

Have a nice WE.

BR

Steven

Code:
Title:    Cash Truck
CoR:    DEU Germany
Vendor:    Amazon
LABEL:    UHD_CASHTRUCK
OPD:    BD_8290a26216a5
-----
LABEL:    UHD_PROTEGE
OPD:    BD_4a25c4250c09
-----
LABEL:    FIRSTPURGE_UPK2
OPD:    BD_da264be12ea7
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
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
[/REPORT]
-----

I already had Shang Chi UHD on my to-do list but funny, I just added the new Venom and Got No Time UHDs earlier this evening.

Not sure whether I'll be getting Venom in UHD though, probably just the Blu-Ray.

Also just added Who Framed Roger Rabbit UHD tonight.

I have every Marvel movie in UHD and will continue the trend. Who Framed Roger Rabbit I have on VUDU in UHD so I won't be buying that one again. No Time To Die I got simply to finish out my Bond collection. I saw it in the theater. That's about all I'll say about it. LOL Hopefully the current backlog of titles starts to get cleared so I can make room for new titles. Still don't have my HTPC (and probably won't for quite some time) so local space is limited.

Code:
Title:   The Seventh Seal
CoR:   GBR UK
Vendor:   BFI
LABEL:   THE SEVENTH SEAL 4K UHD
OPD:   BD_0bfeb74d7a63
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
41TaWyZbkkBUZUy+MnCq2AxrgqD/kFWWtvzchr8ZRAJKkeyrTCaAeDFYzSV/qgUxUiJ7kLAF+j66fbsmA4iUgM935tCcKWoh1uMdb50IlYpYQK16h7vrANqK4QlBy/04Oe1q6EjvAzAp9i590bTAlDjjQvJJ9tuCCMwdzlDDRhdEkJyN0A+UxNYss/NsLClYNE8xYpw2Ir1tmlCHYdMpTZywgT0Ci8uJ3DpJlaqJgj1V9fuuc/d0cK0Tz/V63ekJYTp9YEJA0WEtSud3g4mhKmcuRcJ+LdQkzagZXfSNMS2OBHjgYcaMgI++MObihiBGnKCC9UVjtzYfNbYeFSj9pC53Xnp9MIqHYyE93vRpk5Y=
[/REPORT]
-----

Hi testiles,

Since today i'm in the possession of the title Peter Rabbit 2 - The Runaway with the same OPD on the unknown support status list. So i will be the new contact for this title (y).
See status below:

Code:
LABEL:    PETER_RABBIT_2_THE_RUNAWAY
OPD:    BD_42e0ddae6ad8
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
UIcR+G60tccqJSczkAG3tlhRFcKdu8zZGjLwmbX69i3akwQ62Np6o6qFgEJJwHLDq2UwFAPXePd14QXygrYf0DJp6l2Gd2oDKz07jwST2DuT859YPN/E1mok0jUOICyJAtBVwA0NzTPINH6n6noGv4ensVmGVbZc0mFQGUo5isXMyDGLHO5z0WphDLjdNe4RwevyzGLc72JsEpB+X5rcQqfNzhQdP9QDfK2bGaklA7tzMTkSa602TLwe5OYLSt9D+Rm22yFR5SEmlJLKuF6dwft2Fgx9w0yu8caNl9yOgcWYgIw1wx+URTz3HsohK0fF
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    The Outsiders
LABEL:    THE_OUTSIDERS_THEATRICAL
OPD:    BD_d7e261a9eac7
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
sSr7w3h5ZS9Xb+bLkEFx3yy/NtoGqzdrLN8Y/+aWMRmHSEqDBVHu2A+1wDbIrHY3W8ycDDPux98NKR2tkMIVAbozWdUmvNCSpUj4IKzuGj9A0/TeYOCW4p5sB7PZDsZ25HCco4+nTNxKzKi1RQ+2GO7jthpAFsXTAL2k1zX6rScMiCV18evsyar3esRbDgA3w31j9z3ZYmj1kHbIDFu/PnrCjHmvJGI993khmzbXqu04D5NaWImlyBNmissXvfVXLxbESApOAQQ5bUxtXJNQ7Yjfo6vGKrOK10c5tD41GnE6flPTul/MPpMTIufc76VR1IluAQNmDtGZ4JaYtnLaPA==
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    The Addams Family
CoR:    CAN Canada
LABEL:    THE_ADDAMS_FAMILY
OPD:    BD_4d7ba4194d07
-----
Code:
Title:   The Seventh Seal
CoR:   GBR UK
Vendor:   BFI
LABEL:   THE SEVENTH SEAL 4K UHD
OPD:   BD_0bfeb74d7a63
-----
Code:
Title:    The Outsiders
LABEL:    THE_OUTSIDERS_THEATRICAL
OPD:    BD_d7e261a9eac7
-----

These 3 titles are set to join the List next refresh.

Hello Guys,

a new one.

Have a nice WE.

BR

Steven

Code:
Title:    Cash Truck
CoR:    DEU Germany
Vendor:    Amazon
LABEL:    UHD_CASHTRUCK
OPD:    BD_8290a26216a5
-----
LABEL:    UHD_PROTEGE
OPD:    BD_4a25c4250c09
-----
LABEL:    FIRSTPURGE_UPK2
OPD:    BD_da264be12ea7
-----

Hello, Steven.

Seems you've recently re-entered your Forum Name in the Scanner tool as "STEVEN AACS".

That item has to exactly match your actual Forum name, even case-wise, so please set it back to "Steven AACS" so your submissions will go through.

I've corrected it for you this time around to process this Scanner report...

"Cash Truck" is prepped to be added to the List when refreshed, but under the US title of "Wrath of Man".

First Purge is updated and you are added as an alternate contact for The Protege, already listed.

Hi testiles,

Since today i'm in the possession of the title Peter Rabbit 2 - The Runaway with the same OPD on the unknown support status list. So i will be the new contact for this title (y).
See status below:

Code:
LABEL:    PETER_RABBIT_2_THE_RUNAWAY
OPD:    BD_42e0ddae6ad8
-----

What a coincidence!

Super!!!

Peter Rabbit 2 will be removed from the Unknown Status area and, since still not supported, is now assigned to you.

Thanks!

T

I have every Marvel movie in UHD and will continue the trend. Who Framed Roger Rabbit I have on VUDU in UHD so I won't be buying that one again. No Time To Die I got simply to finish out my Bond collection. I saw it in the theater. That's about all I'll say about it.

Because of the outrageous increase in the cost of USB Hard Drives here lately, I've had to seriously curtail this hobby of ripping movie discs to my computers for my own "streaming".

I'm doing it by obtaining less movies, limiting the number of movies I make double back-ups for (used to do it for each and every one) and buying more movies in the Blu-Ray format as opposed to UHD's.

Used to be if it came out on UHD - and I didn't completely hate the movie - I'd get it in that format.

Now, I have to either really like the movie or feel that the movie visuals warrant 4k to justify getting a UHD.

I'm pretty sure Shang Chi and No Time to Die will greatly benefit from 4K so getting those UHD's (although I'm sorta wondering about buying No Time after your comments on it - lol).

Same with the animation of Roger Rabbit.

I don't remember being particularly impressed with the first Venom, which is why I'm considering just going Blu-Ray with that one.

But won't decide until I re-watch the original some time in the next few days.

Hopefully the current backlog of titles starts to get cleared...

Definitely.

The List is getting fairly large now.

T

Back