• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Code:
Title:    The Birds
CoR:    JPN Japan
LABEL:    THEBIRDS_UPK1
OPD:    BD_c7a85fec476b
-----
Title:    Nobody
LABEL:    NOBODY_UPK3
OPD:    BD_63a72b11768c
-----
Title:    Masked Rider The Movie 1972-1988 Disc1
LABEL:    KAMEN_RIDER_THE_MOVIE_DISC1
OPD:    BD_685209015bcf
-----
Title:    Masked Rider The Movie 1972-1988 Disc2
LABEL:    KAMEN_RIDER_THE_MOVIE_DISC2
OPD:    BD_d886ddc9834d
-----

The Birds and Nobody are set to add to the List when refreshed.

kitaT, I see no reference for a movie called Masked Rider anywhere, just an obscure reference to a TV series. And no title in 4K at all...

Is "Masked Rider The Movie" the exact correct name?

T

Good God, masked rider, that classic tv show. There's a movie of that?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

kitaT, I see no reference for a movie called Masked Rider anywhere, just an obscure reference to a TV series. And no title in 4K at all...

Is "Masked Rider The Movie" the exact correct name?

A set of eight theatrical versions of Masked Rider (Kamen Rider) released from 1972 to 1988.
The exact product name is "Masked Rider The Movie 1972-1988 4K Remaster BOX"

A set of eight theatrical versions of Masked Rider (Kamen Rider) released from 1972 to 1988.
The exact product name is "Masked Rider The Movie 1972-1988 4K Remaster BOX"

I see. So seems like it started out as a TV series then...

I'll list the titles as "Masked Rider The Movie Disc 1" & "... 2".

Added.

T

No, hence the question mark lol. I know there's a 1990s ish TV show, but afaik there's no movie of it. Not the american version anyway, the only thing that comes close to a movie (which is sometimes done by a tv show) is to combine the first 2 episodes of a season into a feature length movie. But i'd hard to believe that's the case here. I checked my plex server (i have that show on there), the only thing that would POTENTIALLY match is S1E1 and S1E2 (escape from Edenoi Part 1 & 2), but back in the show itself is from 1995. Episodes are AT BEST 25 min long. 2 of them is 45-50m, anything but feature length.

The show is introduced a couple into the classic "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" when the rangers travel to Edenoi to help this guy out, after their return to Earth, Masked rider becomes a standalone show. (only lasted 2 seasons)

No, hence the question mark lol. I know there's a 1990s ish TV show, but afaik there's no movie of it. Not the american version anyway, the only thing that comes close to a movie (which is sometimes done by a tv show) is to combine the first 2 episodes of a season into a feature length movie. But i'd hard to believe that's the case here. I checked my plex server (i have that show on there), the only thing that would POTENTIALLY match is S1E1 and S1E2 (escape from Edenoi Part 1 & 2), but back in the show itself is from 1995. Episodes are AT BEST 25 min long. 2 of them is 45-50m, anything but feature length.

The show is introduced a couple into the classic "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" when the rangers travel to Edenoi to help this guy out, after their return to Earth, Masked rider becomes a standalone show. (only lasted 2 seasons)

I was referring to the TV series 'cause I never even heard of that.

Got it now, spin-off from the Power Rangers.

Explains how it got past me - I never watched that. :=)

T

New title:

Code:
Title:    The Croods: A New Age
CoR:    NLD Netherlands
LABEL:    THE_CROODS_A_NEW_AGE
OPD:    BD_421df052c354
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
UIcR+G60tccqJSczkAG3tlNcpK6ugUiYmhw1MIZ4BaLssTnnrQGTphY0mudEbkSxbBcm8cR4aFaNryLV071yl+5hgGKEj+mO/Q/1CG4votHKV60MbFvcKMc5rTgHtl1eaXDf2a17BLwcYNqAxUtUEX8MG+CuzDsU7GBnXC95drCOyCyXqUDUAMFSaeOSukEKE+AaFVK9RyK9mPUeOOZ+xLFidRKMrZI7Ue1XBDK3sO7MI31Vg5+gtAWdGMjmLVutIzq5TFuzWynsGosEh+TfrM0w323B7YOE/3fcbN4d3sdHGQNwMa4I3cFmpolz4+pQvobLWVv7jW+BtDGP1KchA8K07uosFBAhTs7996Qbb18=
[/REPORT]
-----

Code:
Title:    THE SUICIDE SQUAD
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    REDBOX
LABEL:    THE_SUICIDE_SQUAD
OPD:    BD_98664e66cb22
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
QmppdqVodqWQQ9ut8AG+nyeHgEl0nqqxB1r/RkQZh+43liX+ahtAvQ/YcHgQGzxbPhwpT1aoxwHzZdVgrARgLehhWS9HSiDlyqpE+9uF7Dr/y68Du6z1t6yjduYZMAYDCRef82hgbYGiaddVZQ9ibRepDmhPxT/+8fmEjqnALvE+Gc2ZKL+09aU2NIGzr0oJ7oLGQiPMtaTdp7NWstT6UR+Kr4H9yl5ViS9F2k6tB9JqCqVbtyRLqsS/p/Ux6wG6Am6ZrmyZiPu04ZV8BWAxYdFudTMd0n1BU9Fv9Yu/oi5ZIhPayO1s/z5J+GRR53hTV79SMCT9Jkuf9N/X27OSmuwF6zYN2ZwGU+0Uia9tjQk=
[/REPORT]
-----

Somebody needs to work on this. We were less than 50 a couple of days ago when I checked and thought this will get resolved.

@Steven AACS has submitted the following titles to the List...

---> Gods of Egypt -- OPD: (Amazon Germany) BD_84e2c94b8d4f

---> The First Purge -- OPD: (Amazon Germany) BD_da264be12ea7

---> The Hitman's Bodyguard -- OPD: (Amazon Germany) BD_8c01d37dc9dc

The List is now re-posted.

T

Seeking an update for the following titles added to the UN-supported List last month...

Reported by: @four real

Carlito's Way(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_46a08a085b3d [added Oct 13, 2021]

Red Heat(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_a89670e2ee7d [added Oct 15, 2021]

Reported by: @Guido.78

Monster Hunter(Germany) -- OPD: BD_b739d10a4660 [added Oct 16, 2021]

Reported by: @navi1

Peter Rabbit 2 - The Runaway(Germany) -- OPD: BD_42e0ddae6ad8 [added Oct 16, 2021]

If you have any of them, please submit a new Scanner report to update their Support Status.

Thanks,

T

@testiles
Peter Rabbit 2...i have the original UHD disk no more. These UHD it works with makemkv since Oct. 19 2021. Sorry...

@testiles
Peter Rabbit 2...i have the original UHD disk no more. These UHD it works with makemkv since Oct. 19 2021. Sorry...

That it works with makeMKV is irrelevant to AnyDVD, 2 different products. Just because it works with MakeMKV doesn't mean it's guaranteed to work with AnyDVD. Without an updated logfile of the AnyDVD status that title will roll-off the list.

Last edited:
That it works with makeMKV is irrelevant to AnyDVD, 2 different products. Just because it works with MakeMKV doesn't mean it's guaranteed to work with AnyDVD. Without an updated logfile of the AnyDVD status that title will roll-off the list.[/QUOTE]

so be it then

@testiles
Peter Rabbit 2...i have the original UHD disk no more... Sorry...

Ok.

Hmmmm, you won't be able to check it to see if now supported in AnyDVD then...

If no one else has it - and volunteers a Scanner update - it'll leave the List early next week.

Thanks for letting us know.

T

Code:
Title:    Avengers: Endgame
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    Amazon
LABEL:    AVENGERS_ENDGAME
OPD:    BD_d576031f00dd
-----
[VERSION]
[/VERSION]
[REPORT]
IjsFN8q8LnSwpTrE8O/VAyBD1TERMo0g5/RR7rSegtN8kwaHiF2vbs7rRAKJ0DuspurDq1e9vyhe4dB+diYnhjZqjGA+zl/8LUHPT5mPToRxjkNbaRMjm2LxA4+GaKZEANafa5COWRGNpRO7xvwe9xSucdsl03kFG1OJlW1ckQRjZmoTR6COafXFzkOYP+eWRRyV2VJvQHvawSSLshs2CkgKYLMumJVKv+XxH29nu8s9ue+e3iCGqJesETIP8sZXEm2xeSYMnq6FZpKPUfABR7qBHeukFtGRGyocI6jYzPUDXh90IHjn56Mff1A7novrsLDtlGypYc8KND/onj1lqdm9tqtpwwUyyeFDCe3wa68=
[/REPORT]
-----

Back