• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Got it, Tanquen.

Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV will appear next List posting.

Code:
Title:   Spaceballs
CoR:   USA US
Vendor:   USA
LABEL:   Spaceballs
OPD:   BD_909c61b31350
-----

... same for Spaceballs, MR4KUHD.

Hey, anyone know if www.blu-ray.com lost it's site domain?

I keep getting directed today to some other site when I type that in....

T

Unexpected downtime

Hello everyone! We have a faulty OS hard drive which didn't want to be replaced in an easy way, which has caused the unexpected downtime. The site and your data is on other hard drives and we also have mirrored backups in several geographical locations so you don't need to worry about data loss.

The server ran CentOS which was abruptly discontinued recently, therefore we are evaluating our options on whether to try to go back to the OS we have now, or install a new OS.

Because of Covid and that it's Friday night, things will take longer than usual to fix, unfortunately it will probably take several days. We will be working non-stop to get the site back online.

We deeply apologize about this, Blu-ray.com is not run by a large corporation therefore our mirrored backup sites aren't powerful enough to simply switch over the complete site immediately.

// Blu-ray.com team

Code:
Title:	Ford v Ferrari
CoR:	USA US
Vendor:	Disney Movie Club
LABEL:	FORD V FERRARI
OPD:	BD_a784c44ff564
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_rdodolak_20210417_023645.zip
    534 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
Title:    Soul
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    Target
LABEL:    SOUL
OPD:    BD_f90ff1c5a605
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_ keymaster_20210417_134110.zip
    462 bytes · Views: 1
Unexpected downtime

Hello everyone! We have a faulty OS hard drive which didn't want to be replaced in an easy way, which has caused the unexpected downtime. The site and your data is on other hard drives and we also have mirrored backups in several geographical locations so you don't need to worry about data loss.

We deeply apologize about this, Blu-ray.com is not run by a large corporation therefore our mirrored backup sites aren't powerful enough to simply switch over the complete site immediately.

// Blu-ray.com team

Interesting.

That's what it says when you go to the site now, but last night it directed me to a community organization's site that was completely unrelated.

Raised flags for me because my browser warned the re-directed site was not doing the proper confirmation and may be unsafe - but I went forward anyway just to see where it was taking me.

Perhaps not the smartest decision.

But at any rate, mystery solved.

I hope they come back online soon - I use the site a lot to confirm the exact titles for new unsupported submissions (when in doubt).

Code:
Title:    Ford v Ferrari
Vendor:    Disney Movie Club
LABEL:    FORD V FERRARI
OPD:    BD_a784c44ff564
-----

Added Ferrari -- and also updated Batman v Superman.

Thanks.

It's better to post the entire contents of what the Scanner puts in the clipboard so I'm aware what your report file should contain.

Your update for Batman came up first when I processed your file. I was totally confused because I was just expecting the Ferrari submission -- and almost cancelled the update!

Code:
Title:    Soul
Vendor:    Target
LABEL:    SOUL
OPD:    BD_f90ff1c5a605
-----

Welcome keymaster.

I added your version of Soul.

I'm curious about something, did you attach your report file after making the post?

It's not a problem if you did - I'm just trying to understand why your post is for 10 minutes past midnight but your scan says it was made around 9:40 (EST) this morning.

Want to make sure I don't have a program glitch...

@olimarone has submitted the following title:

Title: Coming to America
CoR: DEU Germany
LABEL: COMING_TO_AMERICA
OPD: BD_e6799de9491a

T

Last edited:
Hi Testiles,

I forgot to add the attachment last night so I edited the post this morning and added it.

i don't know if this is the same one on the list, but here it is. I'm in the U.S. so it should be a US version. i see the one on the list is Canada version.

Title: The Ten Commandments
CoR: US
LABEL: THE_TEN_COMMANDMENTS

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.3.1_Info_H_THE_TEN_COMMANDMENTS.ziplog
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
i don't know if this is the same one on the list, but here it is. I'm in the U.S. so it should be a US version. i see the one on the list is Canada version.

Please read op. Logfiles are useless and unwanted. You need to provide the Anydvd scanner report.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi Testiles,

I forgot to add the attachment last night so I edited the post this morning and added it.

Aaaah, ok.

So the programs are correct then.

Great, thanks!

phillipe, just as Ch3vr0n says, logfiles are not needed or allowed on this thread.

Please remove it.

If you want to make a submission to the List, read post #1 to understand how and post #2 to get the tool you need to do it.

Also, the person who submitted the one you spotted on the List got it in Canada but often we have the exact same version here in the US. When you run the Scanner tool from post #2 it will tell you.

T

LABEL: SULLY
OPD: BD_80f85b92126e
-----

If worse comes to worse, I'll just rip the Blu-ray copy of this movie in another week or so.

LABEL: SULLY
OPD: BD_80f85b92126e
-----

If worse comes to worse, I'll just rip the Blu-ray copy of this movie in another week or so.

whatever_gong82, attach your Scanner report file so I can process the update...

T

@Steven AACS has reported the following title is now supported...

---- Greenland -- OPD: (Amazon Germany) BD_7e5886deca12

The List is now re-posted.

T

Code:
LABEL:    WONDER_WOMAN_1984
OPD:    BD_7b779e8e1976
-----

In case relevant, this is the UHD+3D+blu-ray steelbook from Amazon.fr - and I hope I've done this right as it's my first time here :giggle:

Attachments

• ScanReport_Cammint_20210418_121453.zip
    439 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
OPD:    BD_7b779e8e1976
-----

In case relevant, this is the UHD+3D+blu-ray steelbook from Amazon.fr - and I hope I've done this right as it's my first time here :giggle:

Welcome, Cammint!

You've done it exactly right!

The Status of "Still Unsupported" means your title is already on the List. It's currently on line 35 (OPD at the very end of the line).

But your report file is helpful because it updates that version of WOW 1984 as "still unsupported as of today".

Good job!

Code:
OPD:    BD_e1ad2c559eee
-----

Hi Todd.

You'll need to attach a Scanner report file to make a submission.

See post #1 for details on where to find it, if you're not sure.

But --

I happen to have this title also and I can tell you it's already on the List and I myself updated it as unsupported as of yesterday.

Still, feel free to attach your own report file to get familiar with the process.

T

whatever_gong82, attach your Scanner report file so I can process the update...

T
Whoops.

:oops:

It was late, and I was getting ready for bed.

Here's the Scanner report.

Attachments

• ScanReport_whatever_gong82_20210418_062044.zip
    448 bytes · Views: 1
Back