• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

(Germany)
TENET -- OPD: BD_47487abf8759 = Status: [Supported]

Thanks, Balor, for the update on this title.

Next time, please use the new Scanner tool available in post #2 to scan your disc, paste it's information here and most importantly attach the file it generates to your post.

I use those files to process title updates now.

More information provided in post #3083 above.

I'll go ahead and remove this title.

T

This new title is the replacement disc that's the same as the UK release from The Alfred Hitchcock Classics Collection. The reason for this was due to an absence of the original mono audio track on the BD and UHD discs.

Title: Psycho (1960)
CoR: NLD Netherlands
Vendor: Universal Pictures Benelux
LABEL: PSYCHO1960_UPK1
OPD: BD_803e0a22babc
-----

Perfect submission, Coeno.

Title added.

Thanks.

T

By scan from disc 22) Game of Thrones Season 7 Disc 1 (Un-supported) with AnyDVD Scanner [1.0.1.0] I receive this error message:
Status: ERROR: bus encryption failure. Check that drive is supported : ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02
This error message is incorrect.
For example, if I insert TENET into the drive, no error message appears.
upload_2021-1-8_0-10-40.png
Yes, this drive is supported.

PS: The other programms supported GoT 4k series for some time without any problems. Unfortunately, AnyDVD has been causing problems here for some time, with Status [Supported].

1.0.1.1 POSTED

Please update. There was a small formatting issue that is now corrected.

REMINDER: Please attach the ScanReport files when posting. Thanks!

By scan from disc 22) Game of Thrones Season 7 Disc 1 (Un-supported) with AnyDVD Scanner [1.0.1.0] I receive this error message:
Status: ERROR: bus encryption failure. Check that drive is supported : ASUS BW-16D1HT 3.02
This error message is incorrect.
For example, if I insert TENET into the drive, no error message appears.
View attachment 54859
Yes, this drive is supported.

PS: The other programms supported GoT 4k series for some time without any problems. Unfortunately, AnyDVD has been causing problems here for some time, with Status [Supported].

Can you post the log that was generated for that disc? Thanks!

Can you post the log that was generated for that disc? Thanks!
1. scan, see 1. Log
2. scan, see 2. Log
3. scan with AnyDVD Scanner [1.0.1.1]
upload_2021-1-8_0-35-47.png
??????
4. scan from 07.01.21

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.3_Info_G_GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.5.1.3_Info_G_GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5_06E2531A_CB624F2A.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_8.5.1.2_Info_G_GOTUHD_S7_D1_B5.ziplog
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
It's some kind of weird freaky AnyDVD issue (maybe a timing issue?). It's not being caused by the scanner. I'm not sure what's causing it but you're not the first person to see this kind of weird problem.

Titles with unknown support status:

LABEL: TENET
OPD: BD_47487abf8759

I had already taken care of this from your previous post.

But if you were now submitting it using the Scanner, you would have needed to attach the ScanReport file that the Scanner produces.

T

Guys,

As SamuriHL mentioned, an issue came up with the last Scanner version.

kitaT's file submission contained Japanese characters as part of the Scan Date (AM/PM), and the Scan File programs can't read that.

We had to switch to a different date format in the new 1.0.1.1 -- so you'll need to upgrade to that version to submit files going forward.

Thanks,

T

Eerily similar to your issue and I don't think we ever solved it.
@SamuriHL

This false pop-up message "bus encryption failure" appears only for unsupported disks. Yes correct, the disc cannot be decrypted via the bus.
Better here now would be the pop-up message "Disc is not supported".
The pop-up message "bus encryption failure" should only be displayed if there really is a problem with the BUS. But this is not the case here.
BUS and drive are "friendly".

About the AnyDVD scanner:
If a disc is also not yet supported, then the drive scans for a very long time. The drive "saws" and makes strong noises.
But if a disc is supported, the drive scans only very briefly (a few seconds) and without any sawing noise.
I think the text in the pop-up message should be changed if a disc cannot be decrypted yet.
The AnyDVD scanner should not torture the drive if the disc cannot yet be decrypted.

@SamuriHL

Still as a supplement:
If a disk is not yet supported, then the disk is often not displayed in the drive = "Empty_Drive". You can not make a scan and you can not make an encrypted backup.
The drive "saws" and scans for a very long time. Also an encrypted backup or a log with AnyDVD Scanner 1.0.1.1 can not be made.
Sometimes it also helps to open and close the disk several times.
The phenomenon always occurs only with unsupported discs.

But as soon as the disc is supported, the same disc appears in the drive in a few seconds.

LABEL: THE_HOBBIT_BOTFA_THE
OPD: BD_7b91fec672f7

Attachments

• ScanReport_DaveO88_20210108_084844.zip
    456 bytes · Views: 1
Sorry @testiles but the disc is still in #1 as unsupported.

LOL!

Yes, I only re-post the List once a day.

You'll see a date just above the List that tells you when it was last updated.

When I said I had taken care of it, I meant it was removed, but you wouldn't see that until next List post.

attachment

Balor, this is an AnyDVD logfile.

The attachment needed is the Scan Report file whose name starts with "ScanReport_Balor....".

You should see it in the same folder where you got the AnyDVD logfile...

LABEL: THE_HOBBIT_BOTFA_THE
OPD: BD_7b91fec672f7

Removed.

Thanks much, Dave.

T

Guys,

Does anyone have the following title?

---- Ford v Ferrari -- OPD: (GBR) BD_5fc670054017

If so, can you attach a Scan Report to update it's current Support Status?

Thanks,

T

@testiles

ok, thanks

But no zip file is created for supported discs.
A zip file is created only for unsupported discs or newly supported discs.

Yes, that's true.

But at the time you used the Scanner before, your Tenet should have still been newly-supported.

In fact, what the Scanner does when it finds a disc you scan is supported is check the List to see if it's there.

If it's there, it will create a scan report file so the title can be removed.

If it's not there, it won't.

So I've just updated the List. If you ran the Scanner before that, it would have created a report.

Now that the title is removed from the List, it won't.

Make sense?

T

Last edited:
Back