• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I get an error when trying to download movies from Amazon

mstrong

I am using 1.2.4.1 (64 bit) and I have never been able to download a stream from Amazon. I get the following error:

upload_2021-11-14_9-23-39.png

I rented the movie from Amazon first and now I am trying to capture the stream. It's not working. An additional piece of information might be that after I click download and the window pops up that has a short description of the video and a thumbnail, the thumbnail never loads.

I was getting a different error until I update to the current release, but I I don't have a record of what that error was. It said something about my browser not having the right token or that it was missing something (I think that's what it said).

I am using 1.2.4.1 (64 bit) and I have never been able to download a stream from Amazon. I get the following error:

I rented the movie from Amazon first and now I am trying to capture the stream. It's not working. An additional piece of information might be that after I click download and the window pops up that has a short description of the video and a thumbnail, the thumbnail never loads.

I was getting a different error until I update to the current release, but I I don't have a record of what that error was. It said something about my browser not having the right token or that it was missing something (I think that's what it said).
Try and refresh the page. Then download it. By the way you are 2 versions behind, we are on 1243 now.

that hostname again, i got a feeling this is another one of those "user has a pi-hole that blocks this host" problem.

I hope you have everything okay now. Please don't hesitate to post again if your issue is not solved.

I just tried to download the latest, but Edge started flagging the installer as untrusted and refuses to let me install by finally saying that the installer is incomplete. I'll keep trying.

Regardless, when I click that green button I get the pop-up screen. When I click download on the pop-up, I get the error I listed above.

How do you refresh? I clicked the back button to the left of the green download button.

Until just now, I had never heard of pi-hole. I am not using it.

I just tried to download the latest, but Edge started flagging the installer as untrusted and refuses to let me install by finally saying that the installer is incomplete. I'll keep trying.

Regardless, when I click that green button I get the pop-up screen. When I click download on the pop-up, I get the error I listed above.

How do you refresh? I clicked the back button to the left of the green download button.
Right click you will see reload or refresh. F5 will do it also.

I'm on a personal home network. What should I check? I don't have anything special installed on my computer.

Where do I right click? I don't get any sort of prompt when I right click and F5 doesn't appear to do anything.

I'm sure there is something Simple I am doing wrong.

Right click and select refresh, OR press F5 on your keyboard. There is no 'F5' right click menu entry.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Is there any sort of confirmation that a refresh has taken place? If I right anywhere on the screen nothing happens. If I press F5, nothing happens.

Is there any sort of confirmation that a refresh has taken place? If I right anywhere on the screen nothing happens. If I press F5, nothing happens.
When you right click do you see the word reload?

When I right click I see nothing. Where should I be right clicking? Where would he word reload appear?

OK. I definitely don't see that. When I right click, I see nothing. Nothing appears. There is no pop-up. Am I supposed to be in the AnyStream Appliaction? I am just right clicking on the screen. Does it matter what browser my system is using by default? I am using edge.

Of course you need to be inside anystream. Your standalone browser has zero impact on how anystream behaves or looks.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OK. What am I doing wrong. When I right click, I get nothing.

OK. What am I doing wrong. When I right click, I get nothing.
Right-click on this page, anyplace on the page. Are you telling me you see nothing? If so get a friend to help you, there is something wrong. I have tried my best to help you but it seems I failed. Sorry.

Why don't you post a screenshot of exactly what it is you're seeing. Obviously when the above error happens you first need to click "OK" so the message box goes away.

Back