• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I get an error when trying to download movies from Amazon

Right-click on this page, anyplace on the page. Are you telling me you see nothing? If so get a friend to help you, there is something wrong. I have tried my best to help you but it seems I failed. Sorry.
There might be a misunderstanding here.
I don't get a context menu either, both Amz and D+. The screenshot RF1 shows is for a regular browser, I think Chrome. Not only because there are entrys for add-ons like the adblocker, which is something you can't have in AS atm.

But when you are on Amz you can press F5 to refresh the page. I just tried it and it worked perfectly, it greyed out and I had the loading bar on the top.

There might be a misunderstanding here.
I don't get a context menu either, both Amz and D+. The screenshot RF1 shows is for a regular browser, I think Chrome. Not only because there are entrys for add-ons like the adblocker, which is something you can't have in AS atm.

But when you are on Amz you can press F5 to refresh the page. I just tried it and it worked perfectly, it greyed out and I had the loading bar on the top.
I told her to use the F5 in this thread. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/i-g...ownload-movies-from-amazon.82817/#post-557608

If I right click on this screen I get a menu. (Why do I need to refresh my browser? I am having problems with AnyStream.)
If I right click in AnyStream I get nothing.
The error I get is in the first message I posted. Here it is again.
upload_2021-11-14_15-30-50.png

If you try pinging that address from the same computer what happens?

OK. I am rally confused now.

1) What does my browser have to do with AnyStream?
2) What am I trying to refresh?

Here is what I did:
1) Bought a movie on Amazon

2) Opened AnyStream

3) Found the move on AnySteam

4) Clicked the green download button
upload_2021-11-14_16-46-3.png

5) I click the download in the popup window. Note the missing artwork that never loads even after hours of waiting.
upload_2021-11-14_16-46-30.png

6) I get the following error
upload_2021-11-14_16-44-50.png

I don't have any special malware protection (like pi-hole) on my network. What is going on here? What am I doing wrong?

I do not know what you’re doing wrong I am not in front of your computer, but obviously something is not right. I have tried to help you to the best of my ability. Good night

I don't know how to ping an address like the one in error message I posted. Can you help me?

Open a command window and type ping with the address in the error message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open a command window and type ping with the address in the error message.

That was the first thing I tried. The address did not work. It said it could not find the host.

Last edited:
I do not know what you’re doing wrong I am not in front of your computer, but obviously something is not right. I have tried to help you to the best of my ability. Good night
I am a little disappointed right now. I have used Red Fox software for almost a decade and own almost everything they have ever produced. I plan to buy AnyStream too, but I have questions first.

I'm using the software exactly as I'm supposed to and I'm getting an error. I need help resolving it before I will be comfortable buying AnyStream. I sort of feel abandoned. People started talking about refreshing browsers, F5, right click, etc. Rereading the thread I think this was to try and help me download the latest version and not to fix the error I was getting. Then someone talked about pi-hole which I don't use. When I restated my issue to clarify, you said there was nothing more you can do. I know you are a moderator I and I appreciate what you do. How do you suggest I go about trying to get my problem solved?

Last edited:
So this is not an AS issue. Something is preventing you from either resolving that name or reaching that site.

So this is not an AS issue. Something is preventing you from either resolving that name or reaching that site.
Any suggestions on how to go about solving the problem? Any ideas on what might cause the issue?

Any suggestions on how to go about solving the problem? Any ideas on what might cause the issue?
Try uploading a log file and may be the developers can see what you’re doing wrong

Firewall? DNS server?

Change the dns server either on your PC or on the router you're connected to. It's very likely dns related and not an anystream problem. Change it to one of the popular public dns servers.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

1) What does my browser have to do with AnyStream?
2) What am I trying to refresh?

Anystream's interface to the providers is apparently a browser that Redfox have built into the product. For example, if you look at the release notes for Anystream you will see mentions of fixes to "the browser" such as:

Code:
1.2.2.4 2021-10-22 beta
- Major change: entirely new browser engine. Much, much faster, this will be mostly of significance for Prime users.
note: as a byproduct, this should fix an HBO-login problem for some countries outside the US.

FWIW I also get no pop up menu when I right click inside Anystream. However, as DeepSpace mentioned pressing F5 in Anystream does refresh the Anystream browser window.

I don't know how to ping an address like the one in error message I posted.

This:

Code:
C:\temp>ping s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net

Pinging s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net [54.182.211.115] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 54.182.211.115: bytes=32 time=13ms TTL=240
Reply from 54.182.211.115: bytes=32 time=12ms TTL=240
Reply from 54.182.211.115: bytes=32 time=17ms TTL=240
Reply from 54.182.211.115: bytes=32 time=11ms TTL=240

Ping statistics for 54.182.211.115:
  Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
  Minimum = 11ms, Maximum = 17ms, Average = 13ms

SamauriHL suggested changing your DNS server to a public one. A good (and easy to remember) public DNS is Google's: 8.8.8.8 (and/or 8.8.4.4 see: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns). If you need instructions on how to change your DNS, look here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

The AMAZON side is the only one browser based (chromium), Netflix, Disney and HBO are in-house development

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you @mwb1100. This was very helpful. Do you know if there are any dependencies between the AnyStream browser and the other browsers on my computer?

Back