• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HitMan's Bodyguard

I don't understand how to interpret this information, I am not very technically savy. Do you know which playlist plays correctly for the redbox version? Thanks in advance for the help.

It would be nice to think that when a movie is released, there are no differences between copies - they all have the exact same information. I'm not convinced that there is only one Redbox version. That is why it is important to attach a log file so staff can examine the log (right-click on the Redfox icon and select "Settings". It will create the log file and open the folder where it can be found). Attach that file to your post by using the "Upload a File" on your post.

Could someone summarize what's going on with this Blu-Ray? My copy appeared to "end" before the film had finished?? What is the correct length of the film?

It's a simple protection called Screen Pass. Usual symptom is that scenes play out of order, when copied.
Your copy likely was made before AnyDVD could fix the protection. If you repeat the process now, it should be fine.

I usually rip a Blu-Ray to ISO. Next, I use ImgBurn to burn this to BD-R [as in my above post]. How does knowing about a specific playlist help me here?
EDIT: It seemed to finish after a bit under 1 Hour and 30 minutes. But, then more video continued after the credits [after the film seemed to be done]. This was not the same as video during the credits?

Knowing the playlist for the main movie doesn't help at all if you're just playing back the disc - it's only useful for those, who want a movie only copy.
When AnyDVD fixes the protection, detecting the correct playlist is just a minor side benefit.

Do you know which playlist plays correctly for the redbox version?

People keep asking for playlists for the "Redbox version", the "Walmart version", etc...
We don't know, which of the discs is from "my favorite disc dealer", all we have to go on, is an identifying hash number of the respective disc.
Also - as has been stated above, even discs from the same source are not always the same.
So always post a log file.

Please help me with my copy too. Having problem with my menu.
They should all be OK now, please confirm.
Pete, I'm new here. I just posted about my problem toward the end of this thread. I attached a log file on that post. I still need help with this issue.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_D_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    818.2 KB · Views: 13
How do you get the "fix"? Is it individually applied to the person who sends a log file? Sorry, i'm new here.
It's done through the online database and done on a per disc version (unique hash) basis werk of immediately works for everyone that has THAT specific version

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

It's done through the online database and done on a per disc version (unique hash) basis werk of immediately works for everyone that has THAT specific version

So do I just wait until a staff member tells me that it is fixed for me?

AlexanderNg's post should be moved to the DVD section. The posted log is for the DVD of The Hitman's Bodyguard

So do I just wait until a staff member tells me that it is fixed for me?
No because you posted in the wrong topic. That's a DVD, not a blu-ray. DVD's don't have playlists.

Please create your own topic / post in the dvd issues section and explain what the problem is.

Like I said, I am new. I will get this right somehow. Sorry for all the mistakes I've been doing. This is probably not the last one. :)

They should all be OK now, please confirm.
I got this from RedBox. It seems to work fine now. I burned the resulting ISO with ImgBurn and just finished playing it on my home theatre Blu-Ray.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_E_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Can I get a correct playlist as well, please?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    824 KB · Views: 6
Can I get a correct playlist as well, please?

2 things...

1) 'Media is a DVD' & this is the Blu-Ray section.

2) 'Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)'.

Exit AnyDVD completely & set your drive region in the device manager.

I have a redbox copy that's showing playlist 999 for Hitman's Bodyguard in AnyDVDHD 8.2.0.4

I'm trying to rip now but I'm a little sceptical about that 999 playlist that also happens to be the very last one on the list. Could you let me know if that's correct?

Log is attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.4_Info_D_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
I'm trying to rip now but I'm a little sceptical about that 999 playlist that also happens to be the very last one on the list. Could you let me know if that's correct?
It definitely is.

Hi, can I get the correct playlist for the attached logfile please

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.0.0_Info_G_THE_HITMANS_BODYGUARD.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
Back