• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HitMan's Bodyguard

Thank you, now it's fixed.

Morning,

I can't get any of the forced subtitles to appear.

here is my log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.1.0_Info_G_THE HITMANS BODYGUARD.ziplog
    124.1 KB · Views: 3
Morning,

I can't get any of the forced subtitles to appear.

here is my log.
Not an AnyDVD problem. AnyDVD only rips/decrypts. That's a player problem.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Hello, I am having trouble copying The Hitman's Bodyguard. This is the first disc that has given me any trouble. I really dont know what it could be. I have the error log that I will upload and see if you guys can figure it out. Thank for all you do.

Hello, I am having trouble copying The Hitman's Bodyguard. This is the first disc that has given me any trouble. I really dont know what it could be. I have the error log that I will upload and see if you guys can figure it out. Thank for all you do.
You're having trouble. That's fine, except for 1 thing. You're not saying WHAT the trouble is that's (not) happening.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Sorry, got ahead of myself. When I try and copy the movie only, as i dont care for extras and menus, it starts out reading the disc but after some hours it throws a disc error. It happens at different times and at different data points. It may only copy 7gigs the first time and then copy 19 gigs the next time. I do my copying at night when I'm asleep and when I get up the next morning to go to work it's still copying so I just let it continue. I work a 24 hour shift as a medic and when I get home it's usually ready for the blank disc.

Sorry, got ahead of myself. When I try and copy the movie only, as i dont care for extras and menus, it starts out reading the disc but after some hours it throws a disc error. It happens at different times and at different data points. It may only copy 7gigs the first time and then copy 19 gigs the next time. I do my copying at night when I'm asleep and when I get up the next morning to go to work it's still copying so I just let it continue. I work a 24 hour shift as a medic and when I get home it's usually ready for the blank disc.

'a disc error'. What disc error would that be. You basically just said the same thing in different words. For accurate diagnostic EXACT error messages are needed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Ok, here's a screenshot of the error that it is throwing. It also says Internal Transcoder Error at the top.

Attachments

• Resized_20180123_083424.jpeg
    Resized_20180123_083424.jpeg
    486.3 KB · Views: 15
@don: (perhaps) this is another other issue than screenpass: I had this error myself when transcoding with highest qulity setting in CloneBD
(If you're using highest quality, and if you use the transcode option in CloneBD when ripping.)

If you're copying the original main movie without any transcoding process, please ignore that below:

If you're transcoding in the "copy" process, check your quality setting. that it is at least not highest (system too slow for transcoding)- Well mine is too slow for highest :)
If you use highest quality, check if at least GPU encode acceleration is active as Pete said
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/transcoder-error-error-in-process-streams.71948/

Ok, now looking closer at your settings:
you're converting to HEVC without hardware acceleration at "highest quality" with the size slider at 100%.
I don't recommend that - even with a fast CPU that is close to impossible and conversion can take days.
Elby should limit the quality setting for HEVC in software mode, because at highest setting it is ridiculously slow (up to several seconds per frame).

The high quality setting only brings a visible benefit at very low bit rates. With your 100% size setting, you will not be able to tell the difference between high and low quality at all, so set it to high speed.

My guess is that CloneBD is timing out while waiting for a frame to get compressed.

Attachments

• 1_Clone_BD_settings.PNG
    1_Clone_BD_settings.PNG
    609.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 2_Clone_BD_settings.PNG
    2_Clone_BD_settings.PNG
    36 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back