HitMan's Bodyguard

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by Jeff53404, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Jeff53404

Jeff53404 Well-Known Member

Could I get the correct playlist please?

Attached Files:

2. mhalter81

mhalter81 Member

Not sure if same log file or not, just to be safe. ;) Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. Dinosar1

Dinosar1 Active Member

Here's another that needs a correct playlist please.

Attached Files:

4. MartyTwem

MartyTwem Active Member

Another logfile for your consideration. Thank you!

Attached Files:

5. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

They should all be OK now, please confirm.

mhalter81 likes this.
  6. Jeff53404

Jeff53404 Well-Known Member

It 's a winner.

7. Dinosar1

Dinosar1 Active Member

Works... Thanks a ton!

8. rjn092550

rjn092550 New Member

Could someone explain how to read this information so I can determine which playlist to use? Thanks.

9. Could someone share which playlist is correct for the redbox copy? Thanks

10. mbarnstijn

mbarnstijn Well-Known Member

@rjn092550 and @abbott0222... if you have many many playlists all the same length as the main movie, and the AnyDVD status window does NOT show a "good playlist" number then your disc is another in a long list of variations of the ScreenPass protection for the title. The only way to get a correct playlist is for you to send in an AnyDVD log file for that original disc, here in this thread, and the RedFox developers will update the online protection database (OPD) and report back here in this thread.

The NEXT time you put that disc into your machine, AnyDVD will determine the correct playlist and show it to you in the Status window. Also, it will shorten all the other "wrong" playlists by a minute so that some very simple-minded playback software out there will choose the correct main movie because it is then the longest playlist.

--michael

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  11. Mark Smith

Mark Smith New Member

Here is a RB version I tried today. Let me know what playlist looks good. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

12. Chrolm

Chrolm New Member

And another one (Amazon, 4K version).

Attached Files:

13. Goldenoreo

Goldenoreo New Member

My US Redbox rental today.

Attached Files:

14. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

I don't know what the "redbox copy" is, I just know that there are, so far, 4 different known versions of this disc. You need to post a log file.

For the others (or maybe you, too): just look at your AnyDVD status window, the correct playlist is shown there.

15. MartyTwem

MartyTwem Active Member

Fix worked great on my copy. Thank you!

16. Goldenoreo

Goldenoreo New Member

I apologize. I now realize you only need posts of those who need help. Doh!

17. Chrolm

Chrolm New Member

Mine's fixed as well. Thanks!

18. TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar Well-Known Member

Could someone summarize what's going on with this Blu-Ray? My copy appeared to "end" before the film had finished?? What is the correct length of the film?

EDIT: It seemed to finish after a bit under 1 Hour and 30 minutes. But, then more video continued after the credits [after the film seemed to be done]. This was not the same as video during the credits?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  19. rjn092550

rjn092550 New Member

I don't understand how to interpret this information, I am not very technically savy. Do you know which playlist plays correctly for the redbox version? Thanks in advance for the help.

20. TheEmpathicEar

TheEmpathicEar Well-Known Member

I usually rip a Blu-Ray to ISO. Next, I use ImgBurn to burn this to BD-R [as in my above post]. How does knowing about a specific playlist help me here?