• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Req: MKV Dolby Vision

That's really disappointing since Fabian answered in this thread they have it in their internal version since August of this year. Post #4.

I'm aware. But I couldn't see anything I could do differently and the output speaks for itself. No DV in the MKV.

Somehow I miss a statement from @Fabian or @Reto why we are still missing the features a) MKV with DV and b) AMD GPU support.
There might be good reasons but left in the dark the update is long but kind of disappointing.

Hey @Pete and @Fabian is there any update on adding DV support for MKV? Lack of support is killing me right now because some of the newer discs (F9, some of the recent Star Trek collection) are having ATMOS dropout/sync issues with other ripping solutions that do support DV in an MKV container. I'm having to do a lot of work to mitigate that issue and because I have to use other tools to create the final MKV container it doesn't 100% mitigate the issue with audio. I can't stress enough how much this feature would be appreciated.

Back