• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone BD Level 5.0

Glarioo

When converting a 4k disc to BD-R (25GB) the level is changed from 5.1 to 5.0 while the level for dolby vision remains 5.1.
Is this oké?

BDInfo:
Video: MPEG-H HEVC Video / 21053 kbps / 2160p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / Main 10 @ Level 5 @ High / 10 bits / HDR10 / BT.2020
* Video: MPEG-H HEVC Video / 78 kbps / 1080p / 23.976 fps / 16:9 / Main 10 @ Level 5.1 @ High / 10 bits / Dolby Vision / BT.2020

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.2.DONNIE DARKO (Director's Cut) - 4K UHD.cbdlog
    420.6 KB · Views: 1
I posted this once before, but given that for CloneBD this is only an informal forum with no guarantee of reply, and in fact I saw no replies from elby here for a year or so now, I really suggest for all formal support requests you should email support@elby.ch which is after all their official route.

Thank you, Steve55. I'm gonna email elby.

So I sent an email to elby... no response.
Has elby stopped developing CloneBD?

So I sent an email to elby... no response.
Has elby stopped developing CloneBD?
I think the fact that usually there are no issues with Elby products, is the reason you don't hear from them, maybe they closed their offices because of Covid 19. I really am at an impasse here, I do not know.

I think the fact that usually there are no issues with Elby products, is the reason you don't hear from them, maybe they closed their offices because of Covid 19. I really am at an impasse here, I do not know.
RedFox 1 and myself will try to contact Elby to get a response on what is going on.

It is actually not okay, but it should still work as the chosen combined level is 5.0, which is sufficient for decoding.

It is actually not okay, but it should still work as the chosen combined level is 5.0, which is sufficient for decoding.

If it's not okay, is CloneBD working on an update to fix this so it's Level 5.1?

Back