• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enders game

I can't get the original disc to play in any shape or form on the PC, but it plays fine in the PS3.

Without AnyDVD running...
TMT 5.3.1.146 (I know old version, but pre-Cinavia) - Popup that says "Checking for updates", then returns to main TMT menu with drive options and won't play.
TMT 6.0.1.119 and 6.5.1.150 - Popup that says "Checking for updates", then returns to main TMT menu with drive options and won't play.

With AnyDVD running, no update check popup, just goes to frozen black screen on both TMT 5 and 6.

Attached is the 7.4.2.2 log file.

Just saw Peer's reply back on page 3 that says to enable AnyDVD's speedmenu option. I did that and it plays ok now.

OK,made copy of disc,if I enable speed menus it works in computer,using 7.4.2.2,but does not work in stand alone bluray player,tried 3 different makes,usually 1 will work,no go

Provide an anydvd logfile with and one without speed menu's active. Without a logfile nothing can be done

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I do have the latest version of anydvd from the download site. I usually dont download beta software but i guess i will from here on out with anydvd...having an option for automatically notifying the user for beta release would be nice for future releases. Dont know what it would take to make that happen. but again i will dl beta from now on...thanks!

with speed menus on and off

OK,made copy of disc,if I enable speed menus it works in computer,using 7.4.2.2,but does not work in stand alone bluray player,tried 3 different makes,usually 1 will work,no go
not sure if I did it right,may have combined files

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.2.2_Info_D_Enders Game.ziplog
    246.8 KB · Views: 2
Really confused

Ok - Netflix disc and using speed menus shows NINE different playlists and times and neither play list number has 3 digits: 16, 17, 56, 57, etc. All with various times too. I wish there was a player that SHOWED the playlist while playing to see which one is correct. Running 7.4.2.0

You're using a version that may not properly handle the disc, it is highly recommended to use 7422 for for that movie

You're using a version that may not properly handle the disc, it is highly recommended to use 7422 for for that movie

Downloaded it and now it only shows 815 as a playlist in the Speed menu so I'll try that one. Thanks!

Ender's Game

Thanks. Unfortunately that logfile is from an already decrypted ISO and from an old version of AnyDVD. Slysoft will need a logfile from the original disc and with the latest version of AnyDVD (7.4.2.1).
Your disc does seem to have the same playlist/stream layout as the OP though, so I can assume AnyDVD is currently listing a bad playlist with this movie.

I tried backing up Ender's Game using CloneDVD2 and it was very long so I am trying using CloneCD. I'm at 12% and it has taken 48 minutes. Is that what it should take? I'm not sure what log files you need if any, but if you let me know I'll be happy to upload them. My AnyDVD is at 7.4.2.0 and my CloneCD is (not sure).

I don't see the buffer ever changing from 0%, but I'm pretty sure it did in the past.

7.4.2.2 = speedmenu 815 for Netflix version but..

The movie shows a length of only l:44:34. So I'm thinking the bets is still pulling the wrong playlist.

I tried backing up Ender's Game using CloneDVD2 and it was very long so I am trying using CloneCD. I'm at 12% and it has taken 48 minutes. Is that what it should take? I'm not sure what log files you need if any, but if you let me know I'll be happy to upload them. My AnyDVD is at 7.4.2.0 and my CloneCD is (not sure).

I don't see the buffer ever changing from 0%, but I'm pretty sure it did in the past.

You MUST use 7.4.2.2 or later with this disc.

Are you using the right anydvd version? Where is your logfile?

Are you using the right anydvd version? Where is your logfile?

There have long been all possible log files for this disc posted, no need to flood the servers with redundant data.

There is a problem with this disc related to BDlive (the protection is not the issue). We're on it.

Thanks, Peer as this is known issue for awhile. Original problem is that AnyDVDHD cannnt parse "Enders Game" menu for some versions. A new version of AnyDVDHD will be required to solve that menu problem. BTW there is 10's of fake Gigabytes in the Jar folder for this one too :)

Last edited:
re-copied disc with speed menus on,now works great in stand alones,never had to do this before,been using anydvd since it's inception,Thanks
I was wrong disc did not copy correctly,jumps around,then freezes,noticed they are working on a fix,Thanks

I was wrong disc did not copy correctly,jumps around,then freezes,noticed they are working on a fix,Thanks

If you'd insert the original (!) disc and let AnyDVD 7.4.2.2 run with speedmenus enabled, it should definitely work - it does for everybody else.
That part is not being worked on - only the black screen effect.

Considering that the log file you've posted was made with a copy, I'm assuming, you don't have the original?

Anyway: v7.4.3.0 now finally fixes all issues with the disc, including that black screen.

Anyway: v7.4.3.0 now finally fixes all issues with the disc, including that black screen.

That's great the black screen issue has been fixed _ many thanks ! :agree:

I made a protected copy of it, so I'll just run 7.4.3.0 and all will be good.

Last edited:
Enders Game Black Screen

Enders Game black screen problem fixed with 7.4.3. Also fixed the fake gigabytes in the JAR folder. Thanks, Slysoft! You guys are awesome!

Last edited:
Back