• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enders game

xtremevideoinc117

Does't play with powerdvd it stays on a black screen

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.2.1_Info_D_ENDERS_GAME.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
Enders Game US Retail

Tried play this title on TMT6 and also on POWERDVD13 with no luck.Tried the original disc with anydvd enabled and disabled as well but i get
black screen whatever i tried.My ripped iso off course behaves same way.Attached log file from anydvd 7.4.2.1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.2.1_Info_G_ENDERS_GAME.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Tried the original disc with anydvd enabled and disabled as well but i get
black screen whatever i tried.

If you get a black screen playing the original disc while anydvd is disabled then its not a problem with anydvd.

You have reported the same problem with two other disc (The Counselor US Retail and Grace Unplugged US Retail) leads one to be leave its a problem with you player not anydvd

Same problem for me also. Never had this problem before Enders Game.

Anyone know what the true .mpls is so maybe I can remux it? There is over 100 and they are all the same length.

Anyone know what the true .mpls is so maybe I can remux it? There is over 100 and they are all the same length.

Have you tried the playlist shown in the status window? - "Java BD protection good playlists: 827"

try mpls 821
That worked for me.

Are you 100% sure that 821 is correct (AnyDVD shows 827)

Of course you could have a different disc, please post a logfile so we can take a look.

Last edited:
Have you tried the playlist shown in the status window? - "Java BD protection good playlists: 827"

Are you 100% sure that 821 is correct (AnyDVD shows 827)

Of course you could have a different disc, please post a logfile so we can take a look.

I show 821 as the good playlist (confirmed against 827):

821: 513 501 504 510 505 502 514 507 511 508 509 503 506 515 512 . m2ts
827: 513 501 504 510 514505 502 507 509 508 503 506 511 515 512 . m2ts

The first difference which I bolded, 514.m2ts is definitely out of order

I show 821 as the good playlist (confirmed against 827):

821: 513 501 504 510 505 502 514 507 511 508 509 503 506 515 512 . m2ts
827: 513 501 504 510 514505 502 507 509 508 503 506 511 515 512 . m2ts

The first difference which I bolded, 514.m2ts is definitely out of order

Thanks for the confirmation :) Would you mind posting a logfile? so Slysoft can fix the displayed playlist for your particular disc (just in case your disc differs slightly from the OP)

Thanks. Unfortunately that logfile is from an already decrypted ISO and from an old version of AnyDVD. Slysoft will need a logfile from the original disc and with the latest version of AnyDVD (7.4.2.1).
Your disc does seem to have the same playlist/stream layout as the OP though, so I can assume AnyDVD is currently listing a bad playlist with this movie.

00827.mpls is correct

Do not comment if you don't know what you're talking about, you are only confusing the problem.

00821.mpls is the correct playlist and it has already been shown that 00827 IS NOT the correct playlist.

Like I have said previously, there could be multiple different releases of this disc.
If you can 100% confirm a playlist, please post a logfile (from the original disc) along with it, so Slysoft can fix/update that particular disc if needed.

The OP could have a completely different disc to other users (probably not, but no one can tell if no one else posts a logfile)

sorry mistyped 00821.mpls is the correct playlist as its was how I remuxed mine and its perfect from The US Released Disc, which I dont have anymore, I know that means nothing as far as the disc is concerned

Last edited:
If you get a black screen playing the original disc while anydvd is disabled then its not a problem with anydvd.

You have reported the same problem with two other disc (The Counselor US Retail and Grace Unplugged US Retail) leads one to be leave its a problem with you player not anydvd

Nice try, but you missed the fact that this is a Summit release which are well known to use playlist obfuscation, and which usually require updates to AnyDVD for new popular titles.

Nice try, but you missed the fact that this is a Summit release which are well known to use playlist obfuscation, and which usually require updates to AnyDVD for new popular titles.

His first statement still stands, if your player software can't play the disc with AnyDVD disabled then it's definitely a player issue, which needs to be fixed by the player software manufacturer

but if it's an older player it may no longer receive firmware updates if it's a standalone and in that case the speedmenu's may help

but if it's an older player it may no longer receive firmware updates if it's a standalone and in that case the speedmenu's may help
If you read the OP's first post he's tried TMT 6 and PDVD 13 both of which are current. If it's an original disc and AnyDVD is disabled and the disc won't play back in either of those then it's a player issue. James even said this with regards to one of his other discs that wouldn't play back with AnyDVD disabled

Back