• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Glad to help. As I noted, ASUS is good with drivers and such. Your mobo should have come with a disc that has a lot of stuff on it but could be outdated. The webpage, however, is super important. Bookmark it for future reference. BIOS updates, driver updates, etc. It's all there for your board. :)
yup done that :) thx.

Turns out I have 23 UHDBD, and 6 are on their list.... but who knows if MY versions are supported. As an end user I don't care how they are decrypted (Cracked, Exploited, Brute Force, Pixie Dust) as long as the tool is:
- Reliable across a range of disks
- Safe to use and continue to use
- Reasonably Quick
- Reasonably Priced

While DeUHD struggles to met any of my criteria at this point, I'm oddly still considering it! :) .... If nothing else but to encourage the efforts (even though deep down I know I'll end up wasting a heap of money for only being able to backup a few of my discs) ;(
and go through the same thing when 8K comes out LOL

In my humble opinion if this software really cracked AACS 2.0 it would work on all the discs, not just 30 or more. No SGX , no Kaby Lake, Not one of the requirements for UHD playback but out of nowhere it works. Call me a pessimist. ;)
I am on board with you someting funny is going on here .

May be they are tricking powerdvd into thinking it's a SDR then fish for the keys out side sgx.
Bc as a sdr the disc with aacs 2.0 still loads as well...
Also what about powerdvd 14 that came with the 1st UHD bd player that also played the disc as well.

Btw while their website lists John Wick Chapter 2 as a supported disc, it didn't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Couple other things (I've shot a note off to the devs);
- With the Trial : only the main M2TS is being decrypted, the other M2TS files are all still encrypted
- Can Not Purchase : As others have mentioned, I got a payment failed trying to buy a copy (yes I know I'm nuts!)

Last edited:
I also have this drive that can write to UHD disc but it never read the disc before would just spin & spin ,
Will try this drive tonight as it also on the list
Lg be16 IMG_0143.PNG

I also have this drive that can write to UHD disc but it never read the disc before would just spin & spin ,
Will try this drive tonight as it also on the list
Lg be16 View attachment 39261
Yes it works as well very strange never worked before I have an idea what they are doing.
Now I have 2 drive that can read/ play UHD

OK I'm back with some unhelpful results.

Disc 1) John Wick Chapter 2 - Unsupported (although the website lists it as a supported title)

Disc 2) The Revenant - Unsupported as expected

Disc 3) Sully - Works. Ripped to .iso

When I played the .iso with CyberLink PowerDVD 17 it warns that my display isn't HDR. I clicked the option to play SDR. I can hear audio but the screen is just black. Not sure why. Unable to resolve this. Audio only sounds until 7 mins 3 secs into the movie then all stops (I guess DeUHD didn't decrypt the remaining as it's a trial version).

When I played the specific .mt2s file with MPC-HC it works. The video is indeed in 4K resolution. Playback stops at 7 mins 30 secs. While playing, I was unable to scrub at all. Moving the slider causes everything to hang.

Next thing to try is to open the disc directly with PowerDVD 17 rather than first ripping to .iso I will try this out and report

Lastly, it is possible to reset DeUHD so one can 'open' a different disc but of course it doesn't get by the 10 mins Trial limit. At least this will give us more insight into how it works with other titles. This is what I plan to do next.

Test done with a regular license ( not trial ): trying with two BD-UHD of the list doesn't open for me

I am using a LG bh16ns55 1.02

So I have contacted their support and they answered me shortly after asking me to copy and send them the AACS folder of the two disks; I did it and now I am waiting.

Now I can only cross my fingers

I can confirm that DeUHD Does REMOVE the need for Intel SGX. When I try to play it with PowerDVD 17 without DeUHD it will complain that my system isn't Intel SGX compliant. Once I run DeUHD, it goes pass that stage.

I can confirm that DeUHD Does REMOVE the need for Intel SGX. When I try to play it with PowerDVD 17 without DeUHD it will complain that my system isn't Intel SGX compliant. Once I run DeUHD, it goes pass that stage.
Interesting. Can you please elaborate? What is "it" you want to play? Original? DeUHD rip? Folder? Iso? Mounted in VCD? Run DeUHD? While playing original disc? Rip? Spill all the gory details, please....

Interesting. Can you please elaborate? What is "it" you want to play? Original? DeUHD rip? Folder? Iso? Mounted in VCD? Run DeUHD? While playing original disc? Rip? Spill all the gory details, please....

OK

Not a rip to .iso image

Step 1) Ensure DeUHD isn't running

Step 2) Insert Sully 4K UHD Blu-Ray physical Disc into the drive.

Step 3) Launch PowerDVD 17 and click Play. PowerDVD says system does not support SGX bla bla bla in a pop-up error box. Can't proceed further.

Step 4) Launch DeUHD and let it scan the disc and remove protection.

Step 5) Repeat Step 3. Disc starts to read and play. However I get a black screen with no image but the audio works. Not sure what causes this.

SGX and IME Working at Last.JPG
Glad to help. As I noted, ASUS is good with drivers and such. Your mobo should have come with a disc that has a lot of stuff on it but could be outdated. The webpage, however, is super important. Bookmark it for future reference. BIOS updates, driver updates, etc. It's all there for your board. :)

Now we're talking!!! Woohoo!!! TQVM!!!

JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2
audio: English, Spanish, French
subtitle: English, Spanish, French

i think this ist the US Disc, GB have only English or?

JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2
audio: English, Spanish, French
subtitle: English, Spanish, French

i think this ist the US Disc, GB have only English or?

Correct, this is the US disc by Lionsgate....

UK disc is Warner Bros, English Only...

Do most of the 4k discs have differences based on country? I kinda assumed that they would be the same since they are not region locked.

Back